Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 186. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Thank you BTC-flow.  It works perfectly now.

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
i cannot access by firefox but just with a mobile browser
Try it now

Any further protection in place? Please don't elaborate Tongue
Activity: 28
Try it now
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
working fine for me. just placed another withdrawal. if the site doesnt work for you clear your cache in your browser and refresh. it might help.
Activity: 92
Activity: 616
Remember...pronounced dead five times so far  Grin
Activity: 75
....and its back Smiley Please protect it OP
the downtime is going to kill this before it even really gets off the ground...
Activity: 21
....and its back Smiley Please protect it OP
Activity: 81
Amazing. It has now been pronounced dead five times since it started there on Friday was it. Not as often as Osama bin laden but it´s getting there Grin

thank DayDreaming4BlackCock for that!!

No, I mean it has had its hiccups since Friday and been pronounced dead five times. This D guy is just the latest episode. And the same losers pop up here every time babbling about how everybody is an idiot and blah blah blah. I guess it´s some disappointed faucet milking scum scam and referral whores whose butt OP kicked.

Ahh, ok i hear ya now. yes i agree that before the amount of people accessing could do that for sure.. but till we get rid of DayDreaming4BlackCock everything points to them.

once they are eradicated i can concede to it being regular bugs of a growing site

ponzibullshit , some frontppl , raising freeby rates and ask to give positief review at withdraw and now even ddos for only 1BTC on ddos protected cloud, pls come online 1 time still have some 50k satoshi on acc Smiley

Update just withdraw , was only 40k
Activity: 462
Merit: 7
ADMIN~~   PLEASE GIVE ME SOME HOPE!!
Amazing. It has now been pronounced dead five times since it started there on Friday was it. Not as often as Osama bin laden but it´s getting there Grin

No, I mean it has had its hiccups since Friday and been pronounced dead five times. This D guy is just the latest episode. And the same losers pop up here every time babbling about how everybody is an idiot and blah blah blah. I guess it´s some disappointed faucet milking scum scam and referral whores whose butt OP kicked.

Ahh, ok i hear ya now. yes i agree that before the amount of people accessing could do that for sure.. but till we get rid of DayDreaming4BlackCock everything points to them.

once they are eradicated i can concede to it being regular bugs of a growing site

It´s a bloody drag because it´s a clever and fun concept. Definitely worth throwing some money into. So I hope it lasts for a while.
Activity: 92
Admin, can't you install/add something that will defend your site from that guy? Also are you going even to try to fix up site again?
Activity: 75

Are we GOXED again!!
@http://btc-flow.com/ Cry Cry Cry Cry

Activity: 239
Merit: 107

No, I mean it has had its hiccups since Friday and been pronounced dead five times. This D guy is just the latest episode. And the same losers pop up here every time babbling about how everybody is an idiot and blah blah blah. I guess it´s some disappointed faucet milking scam scum  and referral whores whose butts OP kicked.

Activity: 271
Activity: 271
Jump to: