Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 188. (Read 237457 times)

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
Server down Smiley
are they being ddosed so hard or what is the problem that its online really rarely

i could quickly place a withdrawal when the site was up (between 2 downs)
i received the transaction successfully

but yeah seems like they're getting ddosed
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Server down Smiley
are they being ddosed so hard or what is the problem that its online really rarely
Activity: 382
Merit: 254
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
wohooo.. the ponzi is doing its work.. hashprofit also did the same telling us DDOS or something and never came back Tongue  Roll Eyes

This one wouldn´t need any games or excuses. He´d just fold and that would be it it. Which he´ll do eventually no doubt. It´s not comparable.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Site successfully restored.

Better luck next time.

By the way, I'm going away for a few hours. Just so you know that once you return it online, if it's not down again instantly, it's not because you won, but because I'm not here. Cheesy

If it is him, he's making me want to go and hunt on the darknet for some help against him Angry
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Activity: 54
wohooo.. the ponzi is doing its work.. hashprofit also did the same telling us DDOS or something and never came back Tongue  Roll Eyes
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Don't feed the trolls
Activity: 68
Site successfully restored.

Better luck next time.

By the way, I'm going away for a few hours. Just so you know that once you return it online, if it's not down again instantly, it's not because you won, but because I'm not here. Cheesy

if youre the one whos doing that...you should understand that we users...suffer more than him...so stop it Wink....
This scumbag sure is persistent  Grin

So turns out he is exploiting basic weaknesses, I hope the OP moved the IP around after hiding it again behind Cloud Flare and doesn't have any websocket or other code that makes direct connections outside of cloud flare or the real IP will keep getting found..

Well, I just hope that OP doesn´t give up on the hassle and closes shop permanently.
Activity: 16
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
https://www.bitworks.io

So turns out he is exploiting basic weaknesses, I hope the OP moved the IP around after hiding it again behind Cloud Flare and doesn't have any websocket or other code that makes direct connections outside of cloud flare or the real IP will keep getting found..

Nothing better to do I imagine

It´s an extortionist. Just a common criminal like its Mafia counterparts. Different methods, same mentality.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥

Nothing better to do I imagine
Activity: 239
Merit: 107
DD4BC, your parents are alcoholics? You grew up in a poor neighborhood? You hit a child or are you being abused? ...

No.

Then you're just the person with the idea to win Bitcoin. Or do you make money in this way? Your ability to be respected, but can not agree. You know that there are psychics and supreme justice? If the entire forum very much wish all together that you have swollen left the egg, it will swell? Be careful with this)))
Activity: 861
Merit: 1001
Activity: 92
Jump to: