Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 56. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Just to add, if people are investing here that means they are ready to loose and gain both, which is same with all whether it is a ponzi or gambling site.

Does it?

Maybe it means they believed OP's claim that they will be able to double their coins.

I think people take gambling games too seriously. Lighten up, we all know what it's about. We get that it's a ponzi, it's never a guaranteed profit (then again, when ever is gambling in general?). No one's going to cry about it when the owner does eventually leave. And if they do cry, they shouldn't be gambling in the first place. It's the nature of gambling, you win some, you lose some.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
No one's going to cry about it when the owner does eventually leave

You must be new here. They always cry.
Activity: 88
Just to add, if people are investing here that means they are ready to loose and gain both, which is same with all whether it is a ponzi or gambling site.

Does it?

Maybe it means they believed OP's claim that they will be able to double their coins.

I think people take gambling games too seriously. Lighten up, we all know what it's about. We get that it's a ponzi, it's never a guaranteed profit (then again, when ever is gambling in general?). No one's going to cry about it when the owner does eventually leave. It's the nature of gambling, you win some, you lose some.
legendary

Does it?

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Or if they said "you will double your coins if you play here". They don't say that. If OP didn't say that, he wouldn't be running a scam either. But he does, so he is.

You're wrong, the OP says:

BTC-Flow is not merely a fascinating game. You will be able to earn bitcoins and double them in a matter of days.

Small nuance, but it's is not the same what you claim...

Anyway, I understand there can be a difference in opinion about ponzi being scam or not. Wink

There's no real difference between "you will" and "you will be able to", and neither is true for everyone. His statement is still untrue for some values of "you".

Anyway, I understand there can be a difference in opinion about ponzi being scam or not. Wink

I don't think all Ponzi's are scams. But this one is, since he claims everyone is able to double their coins while is clearly not true. It's the deception that makes it a scam, not the fact that it's a Ponzi.

Activity: 182
I have a 2 withdraws that hasn't been paid yet for a total of .1 a piece. its been 1 hour since I withdrew.  how long should I wait til before I contact op
legendary
Or if they said "you will double your coins if you play here". They don't say that. If OP didn't say that, he wouldn't be running a scam either. But he does, so he is.

BTC-Flow is not merely a fascinating game. You will be able to earn bitcoins and double them in a matter of days.

There's no real difference between "you will" and "you will be able to", and neither is true for everyone. His statement is still untrue for some values of "you".

I don't think all Ponzi's are scams. But this one is, since he claims everyone is able to double their coins while is clearly not true. It's the deception that makes it a scam, not the fact that it's a Ponzi.
Activity: 210
The funny thing everyone whos complaining/saying this site is scam, didn't invest anything. So they're just mad that they dont make that big money, cause they have no coins to invest.

if you have money that you can easy efford then you can invest then dont tell this user scam me.

remember cryptodouble scam worth 2200 btc
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
It's a scam because he says "You will be able to earn bitcoins and double them" which isn't true.
Where does it state that? Not on the site...

In OP:

You will be able to earn bitcoins and double them in a matter of days. All you’ll need to do is follow the rules of the game.

Most people will lose.

You're definitely right about that, because the OP is honest enough to admit that it is a ponzi scheme.

Yet he claims you will be able to double your coins. That's not honest.

On a gambling site you  know that in the long run the house always wins and you will lose, does it make gambling sites a scam? No, only if they would rig the games.

Get it yet?

I buy 3 level. Fingering and you sit on the taps 100 Satoshi
Activity: 15
Upgraded to level 5 with 1 btc... I made a withdraw of 0.14btc after 10 hrs, and instead of 0.14 I got 0.01 in my wallet ...

can someone please explain?
You might have gotten scammed. The scheme is showing it's true colors.

Did you make any withdraws before the 0.14 withdraw?
Activity: 139
The funny thing everyone whos complaining/saying this site is scam, didn't invest anything. So they're just mad that they dont make that big money, cause they have no coins to invest.

That's neither funny nor true. Stunna and I both have plenty of coins. Partly because we don't give them to scammers like OP.
And i have plenty of coins, (not only, but also) BECAUSE i am playing such games  Wink
Activity: 13

Activity: 72

Are you dump? People who're aware of Ponzhi schemes will not invest. It can just be with them rather than increasing it with high risk.
legendary

That's neither funny nor true. Stunna and I both have plenty of coins. Partly because we don't give them to scammers like OP.

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I have no coins to invest in Ponzi scams like btc-flow.
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
Version: Bitcoin-qt (1.0)
Address: 1Kqj2GzjukR9BtaHXUm9mqtPttcCEqivjk

H9Bf/X09lVpUkmxSuSy5SzxG9GP2YP3Vbk8XXIat7q0qSKxtr+YYXgk1YJrwS4rlsUcEdXihHJXV9Kod8xCXhDo=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
legendary
It's a scam because he says "You will be able to earn bitcoins and double them" which isn't true.

In OP:

You will be able to earn bitcoins and double them in a matter of days. All you’ll need to do is follow the rules of the game.

Most people will lose.

You're definitely right about that, because the OP is honest enough to admit that it is a ponzi scheme.

Yet he claims you will be able to double your coins. That's not honest.

On a gambling site you  know that in the long run the house always wins and you will lose, does it make gambling sites a scam? No, only if they would rig the games.

Get it yet?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3

+1

Damn still going strong. Im now level 3 but want go quickly to level 4 to grab some more btc for it collapse. But where do you get a quick 0.15?  Huh

btcdirect.eu u will have the coin until 10-15 min after 1 transaction if u buy with soforttranfer
Activity: 219
Activity: 546
Merit: 259
How did this Ponzi thread get to 198 pages before a trusted user left negative trust?

Stunna left OP negative trust and removed it when OP added "Ponzi" into the title.
Damn still going strong. Im now level 3 but want go quickly to level 4 to grab some more btc for it collapse. But where do you get a quick 0.15?  Huh
Just buy them, on kraken.com you can quickly do that.

Most people will lose.

BTC-flow doesn't rig the game and is open about the structure, so everyone knows what's going to happen. The end result isn't pretty, but that doesn't make it a scam imo.
Pages:
Jump to: