Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 83. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i keep wanting to put in .25 but im scared

Depends how much you're willing to lose. Never deposit more than you are willing to lose. However, I deposited 5 BTC last night and all is going well so far. Cashed out over 1.5 BTC so far. Let's hope it continues.
man i wish i had money like you!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Depends how much you're willing to lose. Never deposit more than you are willing to lose. However, I deposited 5 BTC last night and all is going well so far. Cashed out over 1.5 BTC so far. Let's hope it continues.

ohh thats great you already get 20% back and still getting

its depends upon how much you claim per timing
Activity: 1
 Flow кpyтяк)дaй бoг eмy пo дoльшe paбoтaть и cпacибo Aдминy зa eгo paбoтy? Пpиcoeдиняйтecь и игpaйтe пpямo ceйчac-этo oчeнь кpyтo!ypa!
Activity: 88
Merit: 10

that is better to secure your coins mate..
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I have a question when my lifetime runs out do I have to increase level or can I rebuy in at the same level to keep it going?

what do you mean by lifetime runs out? as far as i know "lifetime" means that there is no end unless the site dies

All paid accounts have a lifetime, it's part of the game. You snooze, you lose.

For example my lifetime left on a level 5: 12 days 07:06:34
At this point I've recovered everything put in, and it's all profit.
I didn't read faq section before , I was unaware of this that lifetime can be bought just for some certain period of time and then you reach to level I.
I have a question when my lifetime runs out do I have to increase level or can I rebuy in at the same level to keep it going?

what do you mean by lifetime runs out? as far as i know "lifetime" means that there is no end unless the site dies

i dont think "lifetime" is not the term to be use on that thing xD
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
when you invest into a level it has a lifetime on it.  like the one I am on is level 5 with 12 days and some time on it.  it counts down til it is fully done.  thanks for the info guys.  sounds like if this site last a while we could make some good money

Activity: 168
Payments are coming with the speed of light now. Fingers crossed. Just looking for OP to compensate some for loss, else rest is fine. Playing with 2 level 4 accounts. ROI to reach today.

Activity: 330
yeah you would drop down to level 1 and upgrade if you want
im on level 5 now. guess its just something on here that I haven't seen asked so I thought I would ask
I imagine you should drop down to level 1 automatically, and then can proceed as you would like at any level.
How can I contact the support? I sent them 2 ticket, almost a weeks and got nothing Sad

Send the op of this topic a PM, with the payment transaction ID, your payout address, and the wallet address(es) it came from. Kindly ask for a refund along with your problem.

If you have been withdrawing to that account, expect that to be deducted from what you get back, if you do get it back.
Activity: 10
Can I change my Bitcoin address to withdraw??
I used Bitcoin address of Bter.com but now, the site is off and the wallet had been shutdown, so I cant withdraw anymore.
My account in level 4, please help me out Sad

Possibly though support, but I doubt it. Once you post your address somewhere, or get a payment. Then people could simply login as you, contact support and get your account changed. PEOPLE SHOULD NOT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN.

How can I contact the support? I sent them 2 ticket, almost a weeks and got nothing Sad
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I used Bitcoin address of Bter.com but now, the site is off and the wallet had been shutdown, so I cant withdraw anymore.

Next time use blockchain.info. You don't know happens if you are not in full controll of such wallets..

Possibly though support, but I doubt it. Once you post your address somewhere, or get a payment. Then people could simply login as you, contact support and get your account changed. PEOPLE SHOULD NOT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN.

The best you can do is ask for a refund, to the account that paid.
Pages:
Jump to: