Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥💥💥 BTC Freebies Closing once faucet runs dry 💥💥💥2-3 days left - page 3. (Read 6409 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Dont forget to get claiming. You can claim as many times as you want there is no timer or limits, it does nit get better than this
legendary
could u please increase the rewards and limit the claim rate per ip to like 500 ? 

like this you could give several users the possibility to claim a good amount and not nursty ones only. i liked u faucet at the beginning days very much.

keep it up

regards

Sorry mate it is what it is for now. if i increased to 500 id make a huge loss every day, as it is now im only breaking even.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
could u please increase the rewards and limit the claim rate per ip to like 500 ?

like this you could give several users the possibility to claim a good amount and not nursty ones only. i liked u faucet at the beginning days very much.

keep it up

regards
legendary
how much can you make in 10 minutes not counting referrals?

In 10 minutes with Firefox 0 satoshi because the problem with banner covering captcha box is still there.I see some other faucet owners block Firefox because of bots so maybe this is some way to say users to use other browser.

Also my referral earnings going down in few last days,probably Firefox users who can not claim.

ok i have replaced the ad. please let me know if you are still having the same issue

Now claim button is visible,but add cover part of balance/history buttons although this does not affect their functionality.There are still ways for visual improvement regarding that add but now Firefox users can use your faucet.

I notice that my referral earnings go up more then 100% over night,perhaps this is due to an increase in referral commission but surely this fix helps.

ok thanks for letting me know. ill see what i can do.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲

In 10 minutes with Firefox 0 satoshi because the problem with banner covering captcha box is still there.I see some other faucet owners block Firefox because of bots so maybe this is some way to say users to use other browser.

Also my referral earnings going down in few last days,probably Firefox users who can not claim.

ok i have replaced the ad. please let me know if you are still having the same issue

Now claim button is visible,but add cover part of balance/history buttons although this does not affect their functionality.There are still ways for visual improvement regarding that add but now Firefox users can use your faucet.

I notice that my referral earnings go up more then 100% over night,perhaps this is due to an increase in referral commission but surely this fix helps.

legendary
legendary

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

Bassdude.... i had to take the banner code out manually on mine too because of this, you can take the code out easy for the banner or use absolute positing to lower the banner so it doesnt cover  the captcha.. i think its in style.css
legendary

legendary
legendary
Update.

Referral rate has been raised to 25%
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
I can't claim from this faucet. i'm facing same problems as Lucius said - ad banner covers captcha button and it's impossible to claim.
Here's a magic trick:

Unzoom
legendary
I can't claim from this faucet. i'm facing same problems as Lucius said - ad banner covers captcha button and it's impossible to claim.

please use a different browser.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!
legendary
doors are open and its claiming time. GO
legendary
How is the claiming going today?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
I just saw this site, i will start claiming now, and will spend 1 hour of my time and see how much will i get, this will be easy to promote since it pays instantly to faucet box..
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I like your faucet more because it has no time restriction and the reward increases after every claim
legendary
I have problem today on your faucet,captcha is cover with coinmedia add and there is no way to make claim,are you aware of this problem?I see my referrals claim so this is maybe browser problem,I use Firefox.

Regarding referral commission,it is so low that is not worth mentioning,only 1-2 satoshi.But for users who have lot time and like to solve captcha your faucet is probably interesting.

yes it might be your browser as this is the first ive herd of it and seem to be getting alot of claims today.

as for the referral commission i will look into uping it a bit. but at the moment if you refer alot of people like i know some of you are you can make good commission at this rate.

Yes,this is problem with Firefox.I check with Opera and that add is under captcha box,but in Firefox completely covers the captcha and makes claim impossible.I think the problem can be solved somehow, maybe you could ask help from owner of the script?

With 1 or 2 satoshi referral payment user must have a very large number of referrals to get decent referral commission.If you get a chance to increase referral commission that would be great.

legendary
Wow, no timer? Looks good if you have patience to stay all day doing the same thing...

I used to like low timer faucets, you can earn a lot of satoshis, better than bigger prizes once a day.

yes it seem there is alot of people interested in no timer.
Pages:
Jump to: