Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥💥💥 BTC Freebies Closing once faucet runs dry 💥💥💥2-3 days left - page 7. (Read 6409 times)

Activity: 718
Merit: 500
I see that faucet already don't have funds in ballance. It's not surprise when owner gives such great rewards without time limit. I hope he will refill ballance.

He is giving those rewards without time limit just for 48 hours, since yesterday. It's a good promotion... Sad that the faucet balance is over less than 24 hours since the beginning of the promotion...  Sad

Maybe many people claimed on his faucet and dryed it so fast. I hope he got at least some traffic to make profit and continue with this faucet alive.

I'm 100% sure he didn't get any profits.. He should use other ads network  since it's not worth it to get more than 1 a-ads on the same page.

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
I see that faucet already don't have funds in ballance. It's not surprise when owner gives such great rewards without time limit. I hope he will refill ballance.

He is giving those rewards without time limit just for 48 hours, since yesterday. It's a good promotion... Sad that the faucet balance is over less than 24 hours since the beginning of the promotion...  Sad

Maybe many people claimed on his faucet and dryed it so fast. I hope he got at least some traffic to make profit and continue with this faucet alive.
Ohh that's why I encountered an error just now in withdrawing my funds. When I click withdraw, the page says "Insufficient funds." and I just noticed that in the original page my balance became "0", as you can see in the image below. I thought my satoshis were gone because I also haven't received it in faucetbox, but when I click the button again for withdraw, the balance is still there.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
attractive idea to collect as many users  Wink
tried it three times and 153 satoshi was sent to your FaucetBOX.com address
good luck
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

Thnx for 23000 satoshi I hope this system will work for you so we all can earn some free coins!
Good luck m8!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

fyi sometimes i see an error on ads: ☹☹ request rate exceeded for your IP

Yes, I see this sometimes too.
Activity: 718
For the next 48 hours we are giving away 50-55 satoshi's every zero minutes. GO!

this is a great claiming option !
i claimed about 350 satoshi in 1 minute Wink

if someone is doning this nonstop he can get good ammount.

kind regards

this is a test to see if the revenue gathered from this experiment will cover the cost of the rewards if it does not then it will have to change.

If people want this test to continue at those rates, they gotta click and ad every 5 claims

fyi sometimes i see an error on ads: ☹☹ request rate exceeded for your IP
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
Wow this is great promotion! And page is reloading very fast! Thnx for coins!

edit* my fingers hurts now, its like those sites that pays you to do  1000 captcha for $  Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
This LOOKS awesome, very clean, great model...if it works! I hope you can support this, for your data consideration I was able to claim just over 2K in <15mins. Best of luck! This site is great as typing practice! hahaha
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
For the next 48 hours we are giving away 50-55 satoshi's every zero minutes. GO!

kind regards

this is a test to see if the revenue gathered from this experiment will cover the cost of the rewards if it does not then it will have to change.

This is just a nice promotion and it is unlikely to last more than 48 hours,because you can not earn enough to pay such reward.As one user say he claim 350 satoshi in one minute and probably it is possible to claim more,depends on the speed of solving captcha.

I see you already have a problem,after few claims page is not load any more,do you know for this problem?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

kind regards

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

kind regards
Activity: 959
I think it is a nice faucet.
No registration is needed, no antibots have to be solved.
Just one captcha and tht's it.
And I am sure that some people really enjoy to claim as often as they want with no waiting time.
I like it as well that there is no minimum withdrawl. Payout can be always made and is sent directly to faucetbox.
legendary
is there any possibilty to choose the captcha? its really annoying to tip evry 50 satoshi a new text..

Undecided

no sorry
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
is there any possibilty to choose the captcha? its really annoying to tip evry 50 satoshi a new text..

Undecided
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Hello bassdude! It was my first time using your faucet. Thank you for this offer, I had fun claiming. Payout on faucetbox is really good for me too. By the way, your site is pretty nice and neat. I like its simplicity, so I think you must keep it up. Looking forward for more promotions like this in the near future Cheesy Best of luck on your site.
legendary

Great update! Fast to claim and a decent captcha to solve, I liked it! We can make some profit direct to FaucetBox with it. This is a good idea for another Faucet owners also. Make some promotions to bring more users to your sites, so highest traffic.  Smiley

if this goes well we mite do this more often. i can already see there are some fast claimers and some larger withdraws
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Great update! Fast to claim and a decent captcha to solve, I liked it! We can make some profit direct to FaucetBox with it. This is a good idea for another Faucet owners also. Make some promotions to bring more users to your sites, so highest traffic.  Smiley
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: