Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥💥💥 BTC Freebies Closing once faucet runs dry 💥💥💥2-3 days left - page 4. (Read 6409 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Wow, no timer? Looks good if you have patience to stay all day doing the same thing...

I used to like low timer faucets, you can earn a lot of satoshis, better than bigger prizes once a day.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I dont see a captcha when i click on claim.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
lol dude very low rates not worth it.

over 30k claims a day says otherwise and if you from the US you get 25-35 ever claim so really its better than any other faucet i know of.
legendary
I have problem today on your faucet,captcha is cover with coinmedia add and there is no way to make claim,are you aware of this problem?I see my referrals claim so this is maybe browser problem,I use Firefox.

Regarding referral commission,it is so low that is not worth mentioning,only 1-2 satoshi.But for users who have lot time and like to solve captcha your faucet is probably interesting.

yes it might be your browser as this is the first ive herd of it and seem to be getting alot of claims today.

as for the referral commission i will look into uping it a bit. but at the moment if you refer alot of people like i know some of you are you can make good commission at this rate.
Activity: 588
Merit: 541
lol dude very low rates not worth it.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
I have problem today on your faucet,captcha is cover with coinmedia add and there is no way to make claim,are you aware of this problem?I see my referrals claim so this is maybe browser problem,I use Firefox.

Regarding referral commission,it is so low that is not worth mentioning,only 1-2 satoshi.But for users who have lot time and like to solve captcha your faucet is probably interesting.

legendary
if its satoshi's you want there is no better place to get them but here. come on in
legendary
legendary
go nuts USA you can make really good btc at those new rates.
legendary
Site may be down a bit today as we are undergoing some updates.
legendary
I wonder where did you get that background from ^^

what background are you referring to?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
I wonder where did you get that background from ^^
legendary
and its claiming time again. Go
legendary
legendary
Update.

USA gets 20-30 satoshi's with no timer.
legendary
legendary
Darn dude you are taking faucet to a whole new level of stupidity expecting people to solve captcha over and over for some dust?
I agree that it's not worth of your time but you will be surprised when you see how many people are willing to solve captchas over and over for a few satoshi,I have many active referrals atm.
@Bassdude what about bots?does this script provides any protection from them?

Yes it has good bot protection.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
Darn dude you are taking faucet to a whole new level of stupidity expecting people to solve captcha over and over for some dust?
I agree that it's not worth of your time but you will be surprised when you see how many people are willing to solve captchas over and over for a few satoshi,I have many active referrals atm.
@Bassdude what about bots?does this script provides any protection from them?
legendary

thanks for your input.

if you work for your btc you can make more than any other faucet i know of. thanks

p.s im having over 30k claims a day so it seems to work.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Pages:
Jump to: