Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥💥💥 BTC Freebies Closing once faucet runs dry 💥💥💥2-3 days left - page 5. (Read 6409 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
rewards have been upgraded to 15-25 with no timer
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
I have no ideia how you will get revenue since one user can withdraw a lot and the banners will count just 1 unique view.
He won't,a faucet without a timer is cool for those who don't have any problem to solve many captchas in a row (I'm not one of them btw) but not for faucet owners,even with Google Adsense it is almost impossible to make a profit.
I guess that the 0-minute claim timer is just a promotional offer which will last only a few days.

The Captcha he uses he gets paid for too, per captcha you solve he earns money for that too, i think thats the way he pays.

He's not getting a lot of $ from Solvemedia , its about 0.10-0.30$ per 1000 impressions..

with an avg of 15 satoshi per claim, 15x1000 = 15000 which is like 10-12 cents so if he earns 10-30 cents avg of 17-20 cents per 1000 impressions + the ad income, he can easily pay for it.

we are working on increasing rewards for certain country's soon.

I hope countries in Europe, i live in Netherlands so i hope Eu West will be increased Smiley
legendary
I have no ideia how you will get revenue since one user can withdraw a lot and the banners will count just 1 unique view.
He won't,a faucet without a timer is cool for those who don't have any problem to solve many captchas in a row (I'm not one of them btw) but not for faucet owners,even with Google Adsense it is almost impossible to make a profit.
I guess that the 0-minute claim timer is just a promotional offer which will last only a few days.

The Captcha he uses he gets paid for too, per captcha you solve he earns money for that too, i think thats the way he pays.

He's not getting a lot of $ from Solvemedia , its about 0.10-0.30$ per 1000 impressions..

with an avg of 15 satoshi per claim, 15x1000 = 15000 which is like 10-12 cents so if he earns 10-30 cents avg of 17-20 cents per 1000 impressions + the ad income, he can easily pay for it.

we are working on increasing rewards for certain country's soon.

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
The design of the faucet website is really nice only it's a lot of work. When I reached 1428 satoshi I was totally done with it. This is only worth your time if the reward per claim is higher than it's already now.

1428 satoshi was sent to your FaucetBOX.com address.
Activity: 718
Merit: 500

Nice tactic with the refferal one, nobody is gaining any comission but you are still being promoted Cheesy

Sucks for u guys i am getting my ref earnings earn about 150 satoshi / day not alot so i'd love to see an increase on the rewards or maybe like 25-100 satoshi with 2 minute timer or something, so far really liking this faucet.
legendary

Some ad network pays per view not unique, i get around 700 views on my site (80 - 120 unique) i still get paid for 700 views on btcbucks and a-ads
legendary
we are working on refining the site and rewards. hope you enjoy.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Nice faucet sir. Fast and very easy to use. No annoying ads too. Definitely a must-add for faucet users.
legendary
legendary
really good faucet,  fast and no anoying ads..

13 minutes :  1155 satoshi   Grin ( ex. megatypers member )

Nice. Well done.
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
really good faucet,  fast and no anoying ads..

13 minutes :  1155 satoshi   Grin ( ex. megatypers member )
legendary
Added it to my faucet list. Good luck with your new faucet Smiley

thanks mate.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078
Added it to my faucet list. Good luck with your new faucet Smiley
legendary
Every day rate is lowered and lowered :DD First time was 50-55satoshis no limit now it's 10-20satoshis no limit. It's too small amount for now.. 50satoshis no limit need to do a lot of captchas to get some satoshis and now with that rates you can't earn anything.

lol the rate has only lowered once and that was from 50-55 to 10-20

i hope you all realize that so far 10-20 ever zero minutes with a 10% referral mite only mean im breaking even and not loosing money. if this testing turns out good i will raise it but untill i find the sweet spot i need to test what will work. there is no point in paying higher rates if its going to cost me. 
legendary
referral commission is now 10% please let me know if you are getting commission thanks.

Activity: 420
Every day rate is lowered and lowered :DD First time was 50-55satoshis no limit now it's 10-20satoshis no limit. It's too small amount for now.. 50satoshis no limit need to do a lot of captchas to get some satoshis and now with that rates you can't earn anything.
Pages:
Jump to: