Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC in your country - page 11. (Read 44503 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
August 13, 2015, 04:19:14 AM
In India, even 1% people are not aware about Bitcoin.  I don't know even one person who used (or at least aware) Bitcoin in my Town. Need to promote it in a big way by bigger BTC Investors and BTC exchanges.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 13, 2015, 04:08:18 AM
Bitcoin in my country not popular, only some people know about bitcoin. Because in my country bitcoin only know from the internet, rarely people here promotion about bitcoin in real life. But i'm sure someday bitcoin will popular here, because the price so high.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1006
beware of your keys.
August 13, 2015, 03:27:14 AM
Hong Kong.
few of the people use bitcoin in hong kong, HKMA warned about the risk of bitcoin.
the reliability of bitcoin were down because of the MyCoin incident.
i am the one of the rarest teen to use bitcoin, and research with bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
August 13, 2015, 03:04:34 AM
Bitcoin is a financial experiment, it simulates the charaters of gold by the way of mathematics and computer. Currently, it has nearly 10,000,000 bitcoin users,and the amount is increasing. Bitcoin system provides a possibility of building a new and open payment system, the consumers and merchants could finish the payment behavior only by supporting the payment agreement of bitcoin and legal coins wallet. Bitcoin is only an open transmission tool of value.

I like this concise description of Bitcoin.

BTW, I think Luxembourg could soon be the financial hub of the European crypto scene. Ripple Labs and the PM of Luxembourg are having serious discussions.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
August 12, 2015, 09:07:37 PM
Bitcoin is a financial experiment, it simulates the charaters of gold by the way of mathematics and computer. Currently, it has nearly 10,000,000 bitcoin users,and the amount is increasing. Bitcoin system provides a possibility of building a new and open payment system, the consumers and merchants could finish the payment behavior only by supporting the payment agreement of bitcoin and legal coins wallet. Bitcoin is only an open transmission tool of value.
Activity: 812
August 12, 2015, 06:36:49 PM
Currently its not in any country's policy that they are going to invest in this Bitcoin and then selling after high prize
Activity: 784
August 12, 2015, 03:09:43 PM
Nice thinking I'm also hoping that Bitcoin will again go to sky.
Currently it is just new and need some time to establish but I think that one day it will remove paper currency from the world.

LOL bitcoin will replace paper currency? I wil say that this is impossible even bitcoin will become much popular and Im against this thinking. It will not happen I swear. But of course I respect your opinion. Smiley
paper currency existed more than tousands of years ago, there will not probably disappear, bitcoin will be popular but not to replace papper currency
But this can happen its need too much time because nothing is impossible in this world

indeed, nothing is impossible, but for several years it will not be possible, perhaps 200 years old papper currency will be forgotten, but what bitcoin can still survive, 200 years from now?

I guess for 20 years later it will still survive, although the price is below $100 at least it still got price. And some of them already predict the price until 20 years later and it should be around $2000 if I not mistaken. And yes to your question asking about "but this is just speculation". It is just speculation but some of their predict is true when it comes to pas few months they predict it good about the price will hit $300 and many people start believing in that speculation until now. I will send you a PM when I found it
Yeah maybe it can happen, even if the price of bitcoin goes down below $100 its still worth, The only thing that must not goes down is its value because people that know how to used bitcoin or know the strategies even if the price is down, they still used it because of its value.

Yes but for that the promotion of bitcoins should be done in the best and the positive way, than only it would create a positive impact on the mindsets of the people, if there is no promotion than the people who are using bitcoins will only keep on using it, there would be no extra addition to the bitcoin users, and in my country I don't see anything happening like this.
Remember that the government will never support Bitcoin.
And it's up to us, to publicise Bitcoin and increase the number of users.
If you think that government will do it then you are wrong.
i agree with you. it is a matter of tax for goverment and will always be.but think this situation , a goverment invests some money to btc and for the huge trade he does gets it increase then sells it and makes gain.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 12, 2015, 10:43:03 AM
Currently it is just new and need some time to establish but I think that one day it will remove paper currency from the world.

LOL bitcoin will replace paper currency? I wil say that this is impossible even bitcoin will become much popular and Im against this thinking. It will not happen I swear. But of course I respect your opinion. Smiley
paper currency existed more than tousands of years ago, there will not probably disappear, bitcoin will be popular but not to replace papper currency
But this can happen its need too much time because nothing is impossible in this world

indeed, nothing is impossible, but for several years it will not be possible, perhaps 200 years old papper currency will be forgotten, but what bitcoin can still survive, 200 years from now?

I guess for 20 years later it will still survive, although the price is below $100 at least it still got price. And some of them already predict the price until 20 years later and it should be around $2000 if I not mistaken. And yes to your question asking about "but this is just speculation". It is just speculation but some of their predict is true when it comes to pas few months they predict it good about the price will hit $300 and many people start believing in that speculation until now. I will send you a PM when I found it
Yeah maybe it can happen, even if the price of bitcoin goes down below $100 its still worth, The only thing that must not goes down is its value because people that know how to used bitcoin or know the strategies even if the price is down, they still used it because of its value.

Yes but for that the promotion of bitcoins should be done in the best and the positive way, than only it would create a positive impact on the mindsets of the people, if there is no promotion than the people who are using bitcoins will only keep on using it, there would be no extra addition to the bitcoin users, and in my country I don't see anything happening like this.
Remember that the government will never support Bitcoin.
And it's up to us, to publicise Bitcoin and increase the number of users.
If you think that government will do it then you are wrong.
Activity: 533
August 12, 2015, 04:25:51 AM

Activity: 490
Merit: 255
August 11, 2015, 05:00:58 AM

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
August 07, 2015, 07:44:05 AM
Neither 200 years old paper currency will be forgotten nor it would be disappeared, and can bitcoin survive that old?? I simply don't think so, as fiat has ruled the world since ages and would be getting replaced by new born crypto currency is simply not possible.
In the old ages when paper currency originated, people would also be saying the same thing that you are saying. But now feel the change.
And same thing is gonna happen in the upcoming 200 years.

I agree with you. The fact that something is as it is for many years, does not mean it cannot be changed.  I foresee an important role of cryptocurrency in the future, but I don't think fiat will vanish soon. Although I think cash money is likely to become less and less used. I think in a few years, some shops stop accepting cash money (and only accept payments through people's bank card) here in the Netherlands. The latter has so much advantages. A trend which I see already today is that people who pay by bank card pay less for the same products than people who pay with cash money.

August 07, 2015, 04:42:39 AM

Neither 200 years old paper currency will be forgotten nor it would be disappeared, and can bitcoin survive that old?? I simply don't think so, as fiat has ruled the world since ages and would be getting replaced by new born crypto currency is simply not possible.
In the old ages when paper currency originated, people would also be saying the same thing that you are saying. But now feel the change.
And same thing is gonna happen in the upcoming 200 years.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
August 06, 2015, 10:45:49 AM

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
August 06, 2015, 10:11:43 AM

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
August 06, 2015, 08:25:32 AM

Even I don't think that bitcoin can replace any major currency, no doubt, it will become more popular in the coming future, but replacing fiat is something we cannot expect, as fiat is considered to be market leader and cannot be replaced so easily.

FIAT will be replaced bu 0's and 1's, plans are in a far stadium and it is exactly what most governments want, total control over the money suppply. FIAT will be replaced by strictly computers, fiat is worthless paper, the real value comes from the 0's and 1's in the computer, which we all trust as true, while the reality is that it's all created out of thin air, and we work our asses off with real value, in order to earn worthless paper...

I'll end with a quote, if the people would truly understand our economic and financial system, we'll have a revolution by tomorrow....
Activity: 546
August 06, 2015, 08:11:24 AM

Even I don't think that bitcoin can replace any major currency, no doubt, it will become more popular in the coming future, but replacing fiat is something we cannot expect, as fiat is considered to be market leader and cannot be replaced so easily.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
August 05, 2015, 06:29:03 PM
do you think bitcoin can penetrate the price $ 2,000, how many years ago ?

/Start speculation
/End speculation.

No one knows, so you're just asking for speculations and opinions. I think it will. I think especially the following year is important for the future of Bitcoin (as we're currently in a period in which the coin has lost a lot of value since its All Time High and the coin appears not to be recovering towards such rates again soon). Let's see where we are at in December 2016 Wink.

- -

More on topic, I think the Bitcoin gets more and more accepted (and thereby used) in the Netherlands. However, the acceptation is still way to little in my opinion. Again, I think also the following year is very important for this acceptation. Remember that the Bitcoin is still really new - it needs some time to be even more succesfull.
Activity: 658
August 05, 2015, 06:23:47 PM

Yes you can make fun of it.
But in early days no one think that Bitcoin will cross $1 barrier and some sold Bitcoins for pizza and many other just distributed bitcoins to their friends and now Bitcoin is at 280$ and now those people regret their decision.
do you think bitcoin can penetrate the price $ 2,000, how many years ago ?
Activity: 658
August 05, 2015, 06:19:04 PM

August 05, 2015, 02:43:01 PM

Yes you can make fun of it.
But in early days no one think that Bitcoin will cross $1 barrier and some sold Bitcoins for pizza and many other just distributed bitcoins to their friends and now Bitcoin is at 280$ and now those people regret their decision.
Pages:
Jump to: