Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC in your country - page 15. (Read 44503 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
July 29, 2015, 09:51:14 AM
Do you mean forum is symbianer ?
I can get free connection from wifi in library on my village, so i dont have to buy monthly internet package

It's Symbianize and all of legit internet tricks here are only available in our country because it depends on our local service provider. Because of high cost in internet here which is not really worth the speed our mobile freaks helps us to have free internet here in the Philippines.
In my country also there, his name symbianers, they find fault or buga of providers so that they can use the free internet service haha

You mean glitch? Smiley Well all networks providers here knows the method we do for our free internet tricks. These trick also came from them . They also have benefits for this because people will choose what network will they used to have a free net. It will boost their subscribers. Im using that advantage to browse here in this forum and do some bitcoin earnings method without paying for any internet fees.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
July 29, 2015, 09:38:35 AM
I can get free connection from wifi in library on my village, so i dont have to buy monthly internet package

It's Symbianize and all of legit internet tricks here are only available in our country because it depends on our local service provider. Because of high cost in internet here which is not really worth the speed our mobile freaks helps us to have free internet here in the Philippines.
In my country also there, his name symbianers, they find fault or buga of providers so that they can use the free internet service haha
legendary
July 29, 2015, 06:14:34 AM

Activity: 812
July 29, 2015, 05:05:38 AM
in Brazil the unlimited package , and with no guarantee that will have service throughout the month costs about 0.15btc montly my plan of 40GB of dowload cost me 0.12btc Those in Brazil in Portugal unlimited is around 0,12btc the last time I had and usava.A my last experience on the Internet in Brazil resulted in process, the company has provided me 4 days and 26 days without internet service or solution , here we have one year contract in the fourth month this problem happened and I decided to cancel, you guys believe they charged me fine for canceling the contract? well tried to charge me for a service that I not had access , I went to court six months later I was refunded , and not come back to buy products that companhia.Before bitcoins may be popular in Brazil companies need to improve the quality of service in some areas.
This INTERNET problem is around many developing countries because they are not giving good services as peoples enjoying in developed countries Companies not care about customers just taking good profits in pockets 
Activity: 560
July 28, 2015, 07:19:15 PM
in Brazil the unlimited package , and with no guarantee that will have service throughout the month costs about 0.15btc montly my plan of 40GB of dowload cost me 0.12btc Those in Brazil in Portugal unlimited is around 0,12btc the last time I had and usava.A my last experience on the Internet in Brazil resulted in process, the company has provided me 4 days and 26 days without internet service or solution , here we have one year contract in the fourth month this problem happened and I decided to cancel, you guys believe they charged me fine for canceling the contract? well tried to charge me for a service that I not had access , I went to court six months later I was refunded , and not come back to buy products that companhia.Before bitcoins may be popular in Brazil companies need to improve the quality of service in some areas.
July 28, 2015, 06:34:10 PM
In India,  most of the people don't have Internet at their house so there's No way that here mainstream adaption can occur in near future.
This is worst thing for us we are still much behind in these things and need to develop which taking too much time just because of corrupt system
I think this is a mainstream problem that happened to big population country,
in my country (indonesia) internet is so expensive with low connection
if you live in vilage you would never felt the internet speed and cheap
Like here in philippines, low internet connection speed and so very expensive, its almost 0.1 btc per month.
Poor people can't afford it and they not even know about bitcoin.
0.1 btc permonth ? very expensive, if at Indonesia 0.1 BTC can to connect up to 6 months at a speed of 100kbps/s it fast for me
Yes very expensive and its only 2-3 mbps, So think of that, how fast the internet in philippines? They working hard for their money and they just only pay it for slow internet connection.

Why paid if there is free. Most of us here in our country don't putting a time to research on the internet on how to get free internet in a "legit" way. We wasting our internet freaks effort mwehehe. There's a lot of tweaks here just give it a shot of research. Like I said joined some local forum in our country like Symb***** and Pinoy***.
legendary
July 28, 2015, 12:02:18 PM
In India,  most of the people don't have Internet at their house so there's No way that here mainstream adaption can occur in near future.
This is worst thing for us we are still much behind in these things and need to develop which taking too much time just because of corrupt system
Like here in philippines, low internet connection speed and so very expensive, its almost 0.1 btc per month.
0.1 btc permonth ? very expensive, if at Indonesia 0.1 BTC can to connect up to 6 months at a speed of 100kbps/s it fast for me
Yes very expensive and its only 2-3 mbps, So think of that, how fast the internet in philippines? They working hard for their money and they just only pay it for slow internet connection.

Why paid if there is free. Most of us here in our country don't putting a time to research on the internet on how to get free internet in a "legit" way. We wasting our internet freaks effort mwehehe. There's a lot of tweaks here just give it a shot of research. Like I said joined some local forum in our country like Symb***** and Pinoy***.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
July 28, 2015, 11:37:36 AM
In India,  most of the people don't have Internet at their house so there's No way that here mainstream adaption can occur in near future.
July 28, 2015, 08:32:28 AM
In India,  most of the people don't have Internet at their house so there's No way that here mainstream adaption can occur in near future.
legendary
July 28, 2015, 07:37:54 AM
More people know and also more people using bitcoin lately in my country.. And i can see more online shop accept bitcoin and more bitcoin startup company rise in my country....

That's great. I see in the future that BTCitcoin in your country will be more developed in terms of bitcoin usage. Hope our country too. May I know what country do you live?                                                     
Activity: 558
July 28, 2015, 07:23:59 AM
More people know and also more people using bitcoin lately in my country.. And i can see more online shop accept bitcoin and more bitcoin startup company rise in my country....
legendary
July 28, 2015, 06:23:29 AM

Internet connection speed here in our country depends on location but most urban areas have fast connection. Problem here is ; the cost is not the worh the speed we are getting. But hey there are many Pinoy freaks who has lots of tricks in getting free internet via VPN , network glitches , handler tricks (popular). Try to visit some pinoy local forum. I regularly visit those forum . I don't want that 999/month haha. Why pay if there is a free in a legit way.
Activity: 560
July 28, 2015, 06:14:54 AM
Im not quite sure about this, Last time i read on some online news site, my country still said that bitcoin was ilegal and can have legal law, but at least it is not forbiden to use in bitcoin comunity.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
July 28, 2015, 06:08:36 AM
yes bitcoin is the leader of crypto it was developed very fast in our country india.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃
July 28, 2015, 03:24:31 AM
well im not sure myself in my country, but i hope it will popular in here malaysia.. so then i can seriously earn more bitcoin Cheesy
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
Social Media Products
July 28, 2015, 02:27:32 AM
BTC is getting known in my country by the time. but still not that much.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
July 28, 2015, 02:12:25 AM
Not all place like that in Indonesia. but most people who live in village dont want to involve their selves to any complicated technology like bitcoin, and i think the internet in Indonesia is not too expensive compared to other country. But yeah I hope people in Indonesia atleast have to know about bitcoin beside fiat.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
July 28, 2015, 12:50:46 AM
Activity: 742
July 27, 2015, 03:00:59 PM
Activity: 812
July 27, 2015, 02:34:07 PM
Pages:
Jump to: