Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 100. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
the price of bitcoin is back, so today we can conclude that all this news about Bill Gates and such information is just a fake, which they try to use only to reduce the price of bitcoin, I am sure that they have succeeded in what they wanted.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0

Bitcoin investment is incredible but not so easy because of its value.I think it will come out with more inaccessible values ​​in the future, so the exact time for those who want to invest.
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
The market is looking very good these days. I am happy to see the greens for BTC. I think it will keep going up and will go beyond $10000 soon. So it is a good time to buy in my opinion.
Activity: 154
Yes, now is a good time to invest in btc.  The price of btc is now not high.  And in the future it will only grow.
Activity: 133
If a person have money he can purchase altcoin and earn profit as per investment. It is like a market where you can buy  and sell according to your needs. According to me always invest on good coin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?

Investing in BTC is a nice decision and this time is a right time to invest because finally BTC is back again. There was a time that the price has a red color but it still recover but if you like to still wait for few days, still wait. I just want to advice.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
I think that if you do not buy it now, then you can regret very much that the price will be 15, 20 or even 25 thousand dollars. Though it was possible to take now on 9000 $. I believe that investing in bitcoin is better than any investment in altcoins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
This is a golden opportunity for BTC, all indicators are somehow leading to a buy signal currently. The news are looking good as well for the future development and adaption of BTC. But, be cautious when trading short-term during this consolidation period in the market. There are institutional investors and professional traders discreetly buying in chunks to set traps along the way to an uptrend.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
Bitcoin will either fail because it succeeded and be replaced by a more scalable crypto, or it will fail because of a lack of interest (people move on to the next bubble).
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
So far, I see no clear signals for further growth, so I would not invest and wait for the signals
Now we are in the corridor, I think in a week there will be signals, about
We have to be sure that bitcoin prices will go up and a lot of people hold them better to hold them than to
them. We can become rich in the next few years hence gathering better than now. While waiting the time
will come ...
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
I think Bitcoin is most effectively employed as a long-term asset, better to HODL than employed as a transactional currency.
Activity: 308
So far, I see no clear signals for further growth, so I would not invest and wait for the signals
Now we are in the corridor, I think in a week there will be signals, about
Activity: 58
Different with investors who have a lot of capital, they will be free to determine when to buy bitcoins.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
start from now on. bitcoin has not yet reached a high value for the moment. even though it has gone up but haven't. If just waiting alone could be a bitcoin will be higher in value. bitcoin is still alive and will be growing for the future later.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
Hopefully, BTC prices have increased but not so much can still be bought for investment. Hope this is a great start to the market this year. As last year the highest price occurred at the end of the year.
Activity: 406

not only BTC, but the whole cryptocurrency is back. it has risen from bloody market in Q1 2018.
a good time to buy is always when the market is red. now market is green, it is time to prepare a selling.
Activity: 196
Although in crytocurrency market are difficult to predict due to its very volatile price but well,, its  maybe a perfect time to invest  in bitcoin if when the good sign are back ,but take note ,,avoid buying coin when price are high,and take time to search at some aspect, before you must decide to  do (buying now btc) ,,because you should only responsable to your own risk..
Activity: 98
Looks like it's a good time to buy bitcoin, if you're brave and ready with all the risks try to buy bitcoin now. It looks like bitcoin will reach $ 10,000 upwards in some future time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
If you are a long-term investor, then I think it will not be too late for a long time.The profit may be less, but it will.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
Well I think it is because there are good news about bitcoin in last few days like reddit will accept bitcoin and other currency again. Better invest while it's still in low, but it is just a prediction. It may come low again but it is your call to invest or not.
Pages:
Jump to: