Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 101. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I think now is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices are now quite down, and there is a time bitcoin prices will experience a high price
Activity: 103
The longer you wait for the more opportunities you waste. We all have seen that bitcoin is back and its price has increased. You should immediately buy BTC before BTC prices become more expensive. Then you hold on for the long term until you reach the highest satisfaction point of your profit.
Activity: 162
I think this is a good time to invest. If you want to invest in the encryption market, you shouldn’t hesitate. You should make up your mind when investing. The encryption market has started to pick up and continues to rise.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
the same opportunity will be extremely rare. Maybe this time BTC is still in the category of low value. It is still possible to buy a bitcoin currently let alone saw a high price in a few months ago. It is still yet to be seen as something great. BTC is still rising slowly and a good time started investing.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
yes i think now its a good time for buy bitcoin before the price rise again at in the end of this year.
Activity: 215
yes this is a chance to buy it, i think this is the right time to buy it when BTC starts to bounce back
looking at the BTC market is currently experiencing a considerable price correction, you have to wait when buy back or buy now while prices are down and hold for long term
Activity: 182
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
I think yes, many people are already immune to bad news. Within two weeks the market cap grew by nearly a fifth, perhaps it was early to restore at its highest price.
Activity: 128
Yes, the market is picking up. The bear market has passed. The current currency price is slowly rising. I think this is the beginning of a bull market. Now the investment is not too late because the currency price is still very low. I hope you can grasp the timing. .
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
Bitcoin in general is not worth trading, for this there are many other more valiant coins. You just need to buy it and keep it for years.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
It looks like the bear market has bounced. Market capitalization continues to grow, perhaps not just bitcoin, much of the altcoin is rising rapidly.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
The price of bitcoin has dropped substantially, the market is undergoing a shift in the trend in volumes are shifting from the Asian market to US and European retail investors. Through bitcoin futures contracts and regulated exchanges, a growing number of institutional investors have begun investing in the crypto-currency market.
Now that everyone is saying: yeah, that's it, that's it bitcoin is dead, now is the time to start looking at it, on the buying side. Money keeps coming in, flows do not stop and a high cycle is followed by a bearish market, a bearish cycle is also followed by a bullish market, seize the occasion of correction and buy.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Yeah maybe this is a good news for some people. I'm so happy and now I was spirit for mining and trading bitcoin again. I think it is the good time for hold your bitcoin or other token, because bitcoin have a good progress. And if you want to invest, you not to late, I believe one day bitcoin can pump.
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
this question has often been asked invest this means saving your money for some time to come, so I think anytime is a good time to invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin prices always go up from year to year
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
yes ,, i agree with you ,, btc price goes back up and it is very uplifting market and investor ,, right time also to invest ,,
the bitcoin price now are dropped again. it is almost at 5% rate and we know that its a big loss to others because they've invested it in the higher price and now it will drop. but for those who doesn't invest an bitcoin. I think it would be a great time because soonly it will only continue to rising no dropping. I am sure in that.
Activity: 210
yes ,, i agree with you ,, btc price goes back up and it is very uplifting market and investor ,, right time also to invest ,,
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I think you should invest in the coins right now. The price will be high and if we can buy in more, we can make more money in the future.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
People believe in blockchain technology, but it is strange to be afraid to invest in it. If you have doubts, it is better to stop
In need of courage and hard work in doing the job. in working to invest is also in need of smart work to get good results. if you are unsure about investing in bitcoin, you can also try with small capital and start investing when the low price is the right decision.
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
actually if you want to invest will be very good when bitcoin get corrected because at comeback later you will be able to get pretty good profit, but to invest bitcoin also still be very good because bitcoin fore will experience significant price increase again
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
This time, when the BTC is in the downtrend in exchange rates, this is an appropriate opportunity to invest. But you need to monitor the exchange rate BTC continuously and wait until the exchange rate reached the bottom level you have to buy the BTC. Invest in BTC and then hold for at least 6 months will always be profitable whether the exchange rate increases or decreases.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
Pre-sale - March 18
It has always been a good time for me to invest in BTC or Altcoins. It only has good times and better times. I think the price will continue to recover now, so it's better to invest now if you want to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: