Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 105. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Yes. A good opportunity to make an investment, given the BTC price has recovered. However, if you think this is an opportunity, then use it as well as possible, what is it worth to directly or wait a few days ahead. This is where SWOT analysis is required. May always be successful friends
Activity: 574
Yeah sure BTC and other coin is back.
Slowly but sure to rise up again and again.
And now i wanna buy some coin like BTC and ETH to invest.
If that coin in a hight price i wil sell it and takes a profit.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?

I don't understand why there are still people who start investing in bitcoin when the prices will go up, is not the best time to buy bitcoin when the price in the deep? By buying when in the deep price we will get a big profit than we buy bitcoin when the price will increase. But I know, this strategy is only dedicated to people who have little money. Different with investors who have a lot of capital, they will be free to determine when to buy bitcoins.

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It's a very good time to invest. The bull market returns but I think that now it's better to invest in altcoins like ETH, NEM, NEO, Ripple, Cardano and other from top 100 list than in bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
buy bitcoin when prices fall and hold resale at high prices sometimes many can not wait for it is the key to successfully investing in bitcoin
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
It's a great time to invest in BTC,  BTC has increased its value sporadically in weeks,  what a surprise!  From 6890$ to 9570$ that's so special,  I will advice you to invest in BTC, am sure I will hit 10000$ at September.
Definitely it is a great time to invest in BTC but the best time to buy bitcoin is passed already I think because if you're going to buy bitcoin in the current price which is higher than the price recently it already have a difference. We're always reminding here in forum that bitcoinprice will increase though we didn't know when but because it was it's characteristics so it's already given that it will come to rise again anytime.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
I would expect, because very often after such a sharp rise, there is often a fall, and this can be substantial

Yes the fall came and everything went on to stabilize For a while before little fluctuations
Every time is always to good time me to invest ; as long as investment is done wisely
Activity: 517
Merit: 250
Yes the price of BITCOIN is back. But it would be nice if you want to invest try by selling some of the bitcoin you have then save the rest. So when the price is higher you do not feel regret.
Activity: 434
of course yes, all time is the best time to buy bitcoins specially when it is in the dip. because you can earn a good profits on that. then if you invest in bitcoin while it is pumping, obviously theres a risk that it will drop upon the price that you buy it, meaning the very best time to buy bitcoin is while in the dip and nothing more. but if you are a long term holder, you can buy/invest it whether it is in the dip or raise, because bitcoin is always good in a long run.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
I still do not believe we entered the bull market, but there are positive news for bitcoin all over the world
Activity: 140
I think bitcoin has started to recover in price. and I believe that now is the most convenient time for investment
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
now the time to invest. because bull market has commenced . i personally invest some money to this.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
Yes, I believe that now is a good time to buy yourself a bit bitcoin, but do not buy for all the money, leave some money in case bitcoin falls even lower.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Not yet,the trend remains the same until now.
right now we know nothing about the trend,the price might be went up from before but we can not deny the fact that it went down so much deeper compared to its gain right now.
lets talk about the trend after Bitcoin surpassing those major level($10.000) and steadily increase from day to day or stabilize itself in around that range.
do not let other people fool you,always do your own research before investing your money into it
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I believe, that now market changed the trand, and bnow is a good time to buy BTC.
It is clearly seen on weekly chart, that crypto goes up for the 3rd week, what is a good sign.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
In my opinion now is best times to buy BTC for investment and hold it until reach $30k to 40k , because possible for BTC to reach that price in this years. From technical analysis the price on support area and ready to going up, cryptocurrency community become bigger and more people will interesting and buy BTC for investment, the price still enable to go up multiple times in long term. Dont thinking the price will down  below $6000 because that i think not possible.
Activity: 368
It is better to invest when a crypto currency is inexpensive. I think that the crypto-currency market will continue to grow, so invest
Activity: 420
Merit: 24

It is a very good time to invest right now since we all know that bitcoin would definitely increase in value by the end of the year. There are lots of predictions that bitcoin could posibly hit its all time high by this year.

It's really up to you if you want to invest now or still wait for a few dips in the future. The problem is if that will never happen at all and it is already too late to invest or the value will always keep on increasing.
Activity: 46
Why would he come back? He was always, just it's his fashion, jump and fall. He always shows such maneuver to where he could jump and then slowly goes to that point.
Activity: 154
A good time to invest is when you have the funds available.  If you just keep on waiting, the crypto ship will leave without you.  The longer you wait the less tokens you'll receive for your investment. I allways try to invest even some money. i belive in crypto )
Jump to: