Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 16. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 02:12:02 AM
Though BTC has a promising future, I would still suggest to look at alternate coins as well. There are some pretty promising altcoins too. So you can divide your investment between BTC and altcoins for better returns I would say.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 02:09:58 AM
i think now is the good time for buy more bitcoin before the end of this year, because like last year, market will revive in the end of the year.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 02:05:00 AM
On the off chance that bitcoin is back in value an incentive in the market , then it isn't the great time to purchase bitcoin ,on the grounds that the bitcoin cost is high , so the privilege or great time to purchase bitcoin is the bear showcase season wherein the value estimation of bitcoin is low or falldown ,with the goal that when the bullrun advertise season comes then you can offer your coin at a decent cost.
Activity: 238
September 06, 2018, 01:59:08 AM
Great to keep this soul, in light of the fact that at any rate we realize that there is still a considerable measure of expectation in this industry. It's simply that we may sit tight for each other to begin. I figure we should begin to think over the long haul, particularly on Bitcoin, in light of the fact that after all Bitcoin will be greater later on. As we as a whole know change of market happens and it likewise bring open door for purchasers and sellers,when value falls its great time to contribute and when cost go up and fell increasing nice looking benefit money out.
Activity: 52
September 06, 2018, 01:54:16 AM
Bitcoin has always been the vane of the market, but so far, bitcoin is still at a low price, which is a good opportunity for some people.
Activity: 238
September 06, 2018, 01:51:47 AM
The exceedingly fluctuating crypto money cryptococcals impact the market to move fast and extraordinary. Before long this situation can change 180 degrees. Maybe today the financial circumstances are as yet extraordinary and safe yet tomorrow has changed into a stress. If you look at the current condition, I think bitcoin has not indicated at any imperative change. Bitcoin has not been exhibited to release imperative creative improvements.
Activity: 168
September 06, 2018, 01:48:44 AM
I think that now is a good time to invest. Because the market is just stabilizing and in anticipation of growth. So I think it's a wonderful opportunity to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 01:46:02 AM
Within 10 days, bitcoin showed good growth. Now all for 10 hours has rolled back to an initial stage. Altcoins feel even worse, especially ETH.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
September 06, 2018, 01:43:54 AM
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?

Bitcoin is back to its lowest price once again and for sure many investments have disappear and many are in doubt now either they will continue to invest or not as when they buy the dip it dips even more. As Bitcoin is really unpredictable then i suggest that we should wait and will observe the market movement to become slightly stable once again before we pour our investments to reduce the chances of losing the investments.
Activity: 335
September 06, 2018, 01:41:29 AM
It seems indeed it now is the right time for investment. Because the price of bitcoin is being dropped. And it's no doubt to coin a bitcoin. Obviously trustworthy and have a future.
Activity: 54
September 06, 2018, 01:28:43 AM
I'm a bit upset about what's happening on the market right now. It seems to me that at the moment it's not time to invest in the crypto currency, because the market continues to fall.
Activity: 210
September 06, 2018, 01:24:43 AM
Actually, it's the right time to buy and make other ways to earn as a market goes to the right price we should be prepared that our money is available to buy cheap altcoins today and be alert of the following to sell to bigger prices. Just bought altcoins with very cheap supplies like the times they were, they grew faster than a bitcoin and that I enjoyed it from different ways to earn.
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
September 05, 2018, 05:55:20 PM
If we talk about investments for 1-2 years, now is a great time. All cryptocurrencies are very cheap.
Activity: 224
https://eloncity.io
September 05, 2018, 04:05:23 PM
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
The better time to invest in any cryptocurrency is the time when the price goes down and when you feel that we you are somewhere near the bottom because after that the price will be increasing.
Activity: 196
September 05, 2018, 03:41:16 PM
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
Wait a couple more weeks.  I think soon the price will fall again to $ 6000.  Perhaps even the price will be even lower.
Activity: 98
September 05, 2018, 01:32:16 PM
For someone to make profit according to the rule of investment, you have to buy when the prices are low and wait till the prices goes up to sell. The difference in the selling price and buying price amounts to the return you get from investing in such coin.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
September 05, 2018, 01:30:39 PM
Btc prices are rising a bit. This point should not be bought. I still believe there will be a sharp price drop this month. If that happens exactly as I expected. I will buy some bct and hold it
Yes, I also think that. Today ETH has fallen down to $257, this is a good price so I bought some ETH. But for BTC, I think it will fall down much lower in this month, so I will wait more time.
if only I had money then I would feel happy because of the decline in ethereum prices because I could buy it when the price was cheap but because I didn't have money then I could only watch and feel worried because the decline in ethereum prices would also have an impact on the coins I had
Activity: 392
September 05, 2018, 01:11:07 PM
so far, the price is very profitable for investment. the market is still on a low level. so now you can buy good altcoins for more profit in the future, when the market will grow
Activity: 616
September 05, 2018, 12:31:59 PM
bitcoin does dominate in terms of volume, but still can't penetrate the $ 7,500 resistance to confirm the bullish trend in the market, so I think bitcoin still needs time and volume support
Activity: 98
September 05, 2018, 12:30:33 PM
I think you need to wait a few days. At least until the first week of June. As BTC continues to decline, there is no upward trend, which may represent a large amount of capital in operation. Immediately a big step can take place. But no one can determine. In general, the influence of the media on crypto-currency is still high.
Pages:
Jump to: