Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 20. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 01:32:22 PM
If you plan to hold coins until the end of the year, then it is worth buying coins.  Many people predict a price increase of 2-3 times.
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 01:32:02 PM
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
I fully agree with your opinion as Bitcoin is coming back to make the crypto market more lively. The Altcoins also increase rapidly so we should invest Bitcoin as well as Altcoin to trade and profit from the difference.
Activity: 394
September 03, 2018, 01:26:06 PM
I think the price of BTC is rising again and  now is a good time to invest in bitcoin do not wait for the next few days, the price will keep increasing. do not delay this excellent opportunity. invest now!

The price hasn't fallen below $7000 in the first few days of September, this is a good investment opportunity. I think your comment is good for those who are hesitant.
Activity: 55
September 03, 2018, 01:18:31 PM
I think the price of BTC is rising again and  now is a good time to invest in bitcoin do not wait for the next few days, the price will keep increasing. do not delay this excellent opportunity. invest now!
Activity: 144
September 03, 2018, 08:13:04 AM
Every single one of us figured BTC will for all time stable at bring down costs yet as we can saw the market diagram it's gradually recuperating in current cost and start to begin an awesome bounceback. Indeed, still costs is erratic however in my examination this will be the perfect time to contribute on BTC in light of the fact that the volume and mastery thought it is the ideal time to include in such venture to win greater benefit promptly.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
September 03, 2018, 08:10:58 AM
Yes, I consider whether you see its the conscientious generation to levy in in bitcoin or unlisted cryptocurrency I consider its the conscientious time, owing to conscientious nowadays the damage is in good brave to invest, not further small and not further juicy and its besides sheltered epitomizing you to cause assets in it to chop the peril in investin in bitcoin owing to bitcoin is further volatile
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 02, 2018, 10:01:56 PM
yes, now is the right time to buy BTC, because I'm sure the BTC price will increase very high and if you don't buy it now then you will miss to get profit from the increase in BTC.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 09:44:33 PM
In the past few months bitcoin has stabilized from 6k-7k. Maybe this is the lowest price of bitcoin since the end of last year which reached 20k. Yes, I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin, the price is quite cheap and we can use it later if the price reaches 10k. If the price only reaches 10k, we have already made a profit.
Activity: 321
September 02, 2018, 09:15:44 PM
perhaps more precisely rising slowly towards the end of the year and experiencing an increase
Activity: 41
September 02, 2018, 09:13:11 PM
Investments involve long-term investments. From this position, now is the best time to build up positions.
I personally have placed buckets for procurement.
Based on halving bitcoin process, I think yes, the current price is still very low. I think investment is a very good choice because the market is picking up. I believe that the bull market will soon come and hope that everything will move in the right direction. Just get some coins and just hold it for about 2 years. And you'll get something big I believe. Keep hodl mate. Good luck.
Activity: 51
Slowly but surely hopefully the price of Bitcoin quickly recovers, I see the price of Bitcoin is starting to increase so I think it's a good chance to buying a coin and keep it until the market is fully recovered or it is better to use it to invest in the long run to earn profits when market recovered later.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 08:32:34 PM
BTC then flew up then also fell, now the rate is more or less stable and keeps near the minimum indicators and is ready for growth at any time,So this is the best time to buy for the long term.
GFE
Activity: 336
September 02, 2018, 02:08:26 AM
May be market recovery has started. I hope that it will be big market growth soon
Activity: 155
September 02, 2018, 02:04:25 AM

I think now is still the right time to invest while bitcoin is still very cheap which is a good advantage to investors and with the cheaper price we can buy more bitcoin that we can invest in long term or when the market price increases.

Yes, good opportunities are still available to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are starting to show signs of increasing, and hopefully continue so that the market recovers.
Activity: 210
September 02, 2018, 02:00:14 AM

I think now is still the right time to invest while bitcoin is still very cheap which is a good advantage to investors and with the cheaper price we can buy more bitcoin that we can invest in long term or when the market price increases.
Activity: 96
September 02, 2018, 01:55:57 AM
This is the best of time for anyone to invest in NYC and other cryptos because the prices are lower now and it is better and safer to buy when low and sell when high
Activity: 356
September 02, 2018, 01:38:35 AM
Investing for btc is good no such time to deal's here,  every single moment is the right time to invest here because btc is unpredictable its better and better for faster technolgy rise up. Btc recognized as the king of cryptocurrencies no one replace this as big profitable coin.
Activity: 330
Merit: 123
September 02, 2018, 01:18:57 AM
if you take a slightly broader view and put near sightedness aside for a moment, it is a great time to be accumulating Bitcoin.

I do not see it being replaced over the next 3 years by anything.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
September 02, 2018, 01:18:29 AM
Maybe so that 7k will be the starting point for bitcoin, to beat new records and justify all the crazy predictions. But while everything is modest.
Activity: 304
September 02, 2018, 01:13:12 AM

Yes, bitcoin now gets a huge amount now compare to last month, so it is good to invest now in bitcoin, buying bitcoin in low value and then sell it at a high price. Be patient to your profit! HOLD your bitcoin and don't panic when the value gets dump. Invest now!
Pages:
Jump to: