Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 23. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
The price of BTC has fallen to almost $ 6700 and I think this is a very good price for investment. Therefore, I advise you now to buy coins.
copper member
Activity: 156
Let's get lots of useful information!.
I will tell you about the investment of Bitcoin at this point. The bit coin now shows an upward trend even in the 12-hour graph. This has already started to show its flow since mid-August. Bitcoin is not very good after reaching the lowest point in August, but now there is a slight recovery movement. This is going to continue in September.
This may be the time of investment. However, please note that there is a danger of going down again after mid September.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
bitcoin is great
we are not back yet, we went down from a 20k USD high, but it nice we are heading towards a recovery
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I readed your messages and did a conclusion that almost everyone sure tha Bitcoin will be up. Does somebody who looking the variant about long correction? Is this a possible exodus, why not?
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
I always wonder to people who are waiting for strong growth to buy, and then ask "is it's a good time to buy?" A good purchase is the lowest price that was in March. You can buy now, but such a purchase will bring less profit.
Activity: 112
BTC has not yet returned to its growth, but it could happen at any moment. I recommend to buy a ladder, buying more BTC with a new price decrease.
Activity: 144
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
Now a good price to buy BTC.  But you can now invest only part of the money and if the price falls, then buy more coins.
Activity: 196

If you can invest in bitcoin I think it is always good time because I think that bitcoin will rise and see its old values ​​I think that if this market bitcoin exists or there are not millions of people can not be here for nothing
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Investing in BTC is a nice decision and this time is a right time to invest because finally BTC is back again.  The price is still cheap, also we don't know what will happen next. I suggest to invest soon , this makes it the perfect time to buy bitcoin before the prices start recovering again .  Roll Eyes
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Now is a very good time to invest not only in BTC, but also in the altcoins of the first twenty. They are well established and not completely depreciated in this market.
Activity: 344
Well, BTC has always bounced back whenever there is a fall, I advice people to buy it this period so you can make much more when it regains it's stand.... If you are buying now, you are doing yourself a whole lot of good .....
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
I believe in bitcoin and that the price will go up soon. That's why I'm buying Bitcoin today to sell it much more. I am ready to invest in the crypto currency, because I believe in the bright future of bitcoin.
Activity: 28
yes, i think the market will recover, so it's the best time to invest
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos
My philosophy is to try to buy as much as I can afford for any cryptocurrency I like. You never know if it is good/best time to invest imho.
Activity: 32
it's a right time to buy, it will rise i think
Activity: 350
I think it's probably the best time to invest this year. Of course now it's better to invest in bitcoin than altcoins. The entire market is waiting for a reversal and I hope we will see it very soon. 
Activity: 686
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
I always buy some BTC if the price go down to DCA. I don't panic sell. Now, you should buy more and more BTC  Grin
Activity: 60
Now a good price, but maybe worth the wait, when the price drops to 6000-6200 $ and then buy coins.
Activity: 350
in my opinion, this is the perfect time to buy BTC or Altcoin because now all coins have decreased quite deep and are likely to return to normal by the end of this year.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
The right time to invest is when you make a decision and it is definitely profitable for you!

Now because if we are confident in the decision we take then it is the best time to continue to do it than we are silent without investing because I think investment in Crypto can be done at any time but all back in our own analysis when it is right to do it.
Pages:
Jump to: