Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 22. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
It really is up to you when is the good time to invest but if you will base the price of btc last year to this year, then it is a good time to invest. If you have the money and you are ready to take risk, then it is a good time to invest.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Time to invest in bitcoin is very suitable, so you need to invest and wait until it grows!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
I think that you should not listen to other people's advice for one simple reason. Nobody knows where the bottom is. Nobody will give you a signal that the price will not lower lower ... The market of crypto is a risk. And only you can make a decision.
Activity: 160
Btc has not been here yet but it is very close to this move, so there is the best time in this cycle to invest in Btc and to get the maximum profit from it.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
Yes. I do believe that it's a good time to invest money in bitcoin right now. This is because right now the prices of bitcoin is comparitively low because of which it is more profitable to invest in bitcoin right now because of which one will be able to invest more amount of money in bitcoin and will be able to buy more number of bitcoins.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I assume this is the proper component to do. probable within the next few months, the price of bitcoin can boom dramatically. if you make investments within the gift, perhaps within the future you'll get a lot of money from promoting them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
bitcoin continues to fall, and it is worth waiting for some more time. before you buy.
Activity: 112
I think BTC has outlived its usefulness. Now there are a lot of alternative cryptocurrencies on the market and even large players will not be able to raise the price of the cue ball with artificial excitement. It was necessary to invest in BTC 5 years ago, now it is quite risky.
Activity: 308
bitcoin continues to fall in price. but now its price is quite cheap and you should think about buying bitcoin. because it is unknown what will happen to the market tomorrow, maybe it will start to grow.
Activity: 168
We will still have a good opportunity to buy this coin. Some people say that the price will go down very low. But we should not be afraid, we should take advantage of the situation.
Activity: 210
www.icovo.co/
Bitcoin for today only to a small extent is supported by consumption, the remaining crypto-currencies are "tied" on bitcoin. And many are afraid that unsupported money is unreliable.
Activity: 30
yes, i tihnk now it's a good time to invest in BTC and even in altcoins too
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
No this is bad time to invest,becose he goes down once more and then i think is time to invest,read medias,what say big investors(whales) and u know lot of future crypto currency.Need to know no one know future of btc at 100% u need to decide ur self invest or not now...
Activity: 126
W12 – Scam
The price of Bitcoin has grown a little over the past few days. It was good to buy at a price of 6200 $. But now, I think, you can still invest in bitcoin, as the market will grow anyway. I hope this happens by the end of September.
Activity: 420
Well, of course the price is very attractive , I think now you can already buy if you going to invest in them , and in the near future should not expect a reversal
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
I think it is... But many guys now are starting to predict, that Bitcoin will be dying for a long time from now, and we will ont see the stable growth at least to the 2019 year beginning.
Activity: 140
In fact, I do not see the difference to buy bitcoins 5000 or 6000 ! Definitely that in the future it will cost a fortune !
Activity: 57
I think now it is better to buy coins. But you can try to wait until the price drops to $ 6000.
Activity: 448
while it is still too early to say that he has recovered, but as far as investment is concerned, this is an advantageous action for this time
Activity: 61
I think BTC has never been bad, because it depends on your strategy. I believe that BTC will increase in December.
Pages:
Jump to: