Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 36. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is now decreasing so much now. Hope for the increasing of the market price. For me,If you are going to invest now. You should buy, it is time because of the market price is low.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Bitcoin will always be volatile and this volatility create an immense opportunity to make profit both in a short term and long term basis. Bitcoin  buying should be taken seriously because you make profit when you buy!
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
Bitcoin's course may fall a little more in the coming days. After that wiil be a period of stable growth of Bitcoin. We need to closely monitor the market situation and have time to buy a crypto currency at a low price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I think that it upcoming wave on the market will follow through the whole time before this year ends, because it's coming TON in some close future and crypto will rise again then
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I think maybe even if you invest in the amount of money.
because we know the market value is not stable it can rise at any one time. so we have to approach trading because we get more money and do not lose our investment.
Activity: 47
Well I think this is the right  time to invest. Before the btc price will increase  again.
Activity: 42
Bitcoin value is rising and the market is ready for investment and now i have decided to invest $10,000 so now i want to buy some bitcoin and in side i prefer Litecoin as well for the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
Use your waiting time when you already have a BTC. After you buy BTC at a low price right now, then wait for the BTC price to rise again until it produces a new achievement again. It may take a long time, but if you are able to go through all these processes, without realizing it you will soon reach the highest peak. While waiting for the BTC market price to increase, you can also follow the campaigns that are here, it will instead add to your income source.
Activity: 158
I'm pretty sure that no one can accurately predict the crypto market currently. As we are going through a bear phase and it isn't clear when this bear cycle will get over. Instead of trying to time the market you should daily cost average. You will avoid being left out if the market pumps while you were still waiting for the right price to buy in.
Activity: 102
This is the perfect time to invest!  The price is low, we have good conditions for investment!  And I hope that in the future the market will grow. The prices of all usual coins will grow, periodically correcting.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Bitcoin is indeed declining only price. and arguably is a very good opportunity for investment at this time. Especially if your goals for the long term. Bitcoin is truly the choice of the right coins.
Activity: 82
I think the price of bitcoin is just a positive term for the investors, since they tend to buy in the greater part of his collection of bitcoins .
Activity: 1078
The price of Bitcoin is already good if you are ready to hold it for like 1-2 years. If you want to buy it at the best price, you can wait a bit because the global correction on the cryptocurrency market hasn't finished yet.
Activity: 266
This is good time to invest in Bitcoin because this time bitcoin value is $6k range wait two or few weeks Bitcoin price will increase . My opinion next week definitely Bitcoin will reach $8k and go to high . So this is good opportunity to buy BTC
Activity: 133
The price of bitcoin has fallen very sharply recently. The current bitcoin price is only $6,000. Compared to last year's market, bitcoin is now very low. If you want to invest, then I suggest you can invest now.
Activity: 168
I suppose that Btc will be the favorite cryptocurrency for everybody here fo long term investing. Btc is too reliable and suitable for such doing I am sure.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?

in my opinion, with such conditions is very suitable for investment, but also important to pay attention to market movements. that is to say, make an investment with 50% capital, not everything is invested. my previous experience was like that. I found a profit
maybe we can use martiangle strategy, use small amount first and if bitcoin still move down we can add our buying position again.so it will reduce our risk.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

in my opinion, with such conditions is very suitable for investment, but also important to pay attention to market movements. that is to say, make an investment with 50% capital, not everything is invested. my previous experience was like that. I found a profit
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
Now slowly BTC prices start to rise, do not wait long before the price is higher, I think this is a very appropriate time to invest because of the potential to generate huge profits later.
I also think like you, it's just that bitcoin hasn't reached the lowest point this time, it's best to put some investment below the current bitcoin price.

I think that bitcoin has reached its bottom, if the price falls even lower, then the mining will not be profitable and people will start switching off the farms.
Activity: 110

Choose, and study deeply, if it suits you then just take it. Today many ICO projects are only a means of deception or they are good at the beginning. So, try to explore their whitepaper, website or whatever you want to investigate so that you can't lose everything in the ICO, your intelligence is needed.
Pages:
Jump to: