Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 39. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I think that I don't change the situation and if you want to invest in bitcoin do it right now. Bitcoin is not expensive but not desheveet contrast to the Ethereum which fell by half over a few days
Activity: 64
The come back of BTC is a very good news. It means our good days are about to come. Investment should be done soon as the price will go high soon.
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
Even if the market is still in bear as we can still see price of coin dipping, I will still say that it is a good time to buy as many bitcoin as you desire as long as it is your spare cash then hold for a long term. When the market recover from the bear, the price of the coin will begin to rise and when the bull run starts, you will make profit on your investment because you bought low and will sell at high price.
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
BTC is down again. But yes, if you want to do investment then this is the time, before september 2018, get as much investment as you can. Because it seems that the story of 2017 will be repeated and if that happens, then this is the time for investment.
Activity: 165
The price of cryptocurrency has fallen very sharply in this year's market. Bitcoin has experienced a sharp decline in recent times, and I think that our investment will be the best investment time.
Activity: 291
in my opinion yes. now is the best time to invest in Bitcoin, because investing in Bitcoin will definitely make a profit compared to investing in altcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
Now is a great time to reinvest in bitcoin. The price of the coin has almost reached the annual minimum. This is an excellent chance to enter the market and wait for the appreciation for further profit. I think that by late autumn the price of bitcoin will try to reach new records. Therefore, those who acquire bitcoin now, in the future will increase their financial condition several times.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
I think this is a good opportunity to invest and wait for the next few months. I am sure the end of this year will be like the end of last year and continue to increase.
Activity: 229
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
I think that investment cannot be forced, because the investment is sometimes up and down,
Well, in my opinion, this is the right time because the price is still stable below, and from my research at the end of the year, the value or price of coins has soared dramatically, like in the past years ...
Activity: 109
Yes, BTC is making some progress and may be it the turn over of btc. It is a very good news for us and if you want to invest, you should not take many time.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
i'm not sure if bitcoin will be back again to the bottom but as far as i know more and more big names in the world interested to invest in the bitcoin. You should buy at this time or you will lose a chance if the bitcoin will increase again soon. The possible thing for you wait until there will be another little correction for bitcoin in the future again man.

Although it has been climbing in the past several weeks and days, it's too early to say that Bitcoin has come back just yet. It may just be temporary, and looking at how the other assets in the market are moving, I think that there is still a long way to go before Bitcoin really recuperates and gains back the value it lost. Although what I can get from it is that it is a good sign to at least say that it still has positive movements that causes it to still gain value despite the market being actually in a dire position.
Activity: 84
It's not a bad idea to invest here now. Price up & down is a part of our crypto life. So if prices are down it doesn't mean that it's best time to investment to any cryptos. But in case of bitcoin you can take some advantages when price are go to down. So in this sense it's good time to invest here. Falling markets are a good time to invest if you still believe in crypto having a good future. So if you want to invest, this time is very reasonable for you to invest in BTC because the exchange rate tends to decrease. I think you should invest in BTC and hold until the end of this year because the end of the year exchange rate will bump strongly.
Activity: 252
Now is the best time buy in.  Expecting sharp recover by end of this year.  
Activity: 434
Judging by what is happening, it's a good time to invest in bitcoin right now, while it has fallen dramatically!
Activity: 280
Always check the chart don not use another people's opinion because it can make you lose your money but always do your own research to make yourself trust yourself.
Activity: 28
At present, BTC is decreasing sharply. We should invest at this time. Many people predict that the price of BTC will increase sharply in late 2018 and early 2019.
Activity: 392
Now is really an excellent time for promising investments in BTC. The price is still low, but the BTC stopped falling, its growth may soon recover.
Activity: 140
There's always right time to purchase bitcoin, use your technical analysis skill for you to find out when is the right time to buy and sell cryptocurrencies. You can easily make profit and avoid losses if you can wait to the right time to buy and sell.
Activity: 280
I believe that it is too early to talk about when the rise in BTC prices will recover. But this is a reliable coin, in any case, once it reaches its minimum, it will again begin active growth.
Activity: 133
Yes, I think now it is worth buying coins and holding the BTC until the end of the year.  I hope by the end of the year the price will rise.
Pages:
Jump to: