Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 38. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 468
Merit: 250
In my opinion, whenever is the right time to buy, as we know that crypto prices are like roller coasters so there is no wrong time to buy, we always have the opportunity to get profit by investing in crypto.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Pawsome
I think investing now is the most appropriate thing, rest assured that the future of bitcoin and altcoins will continue to improve so that if we invest now we can get big profits.
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
I think isn't a good time to invest, better we wait to invest until etf news. After we see the news (if etf get accepted) just buy as much as you can because market will rise very high.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Now slowly BTC prices start to rise, do not wait long before the price is higher, I think this is a very appropriate time to invest because of the potential to generate huge profits later.
I also think like you, it's just that bitcoin hasn't reached the lowest point this time, it's best to put some investment below the current bitcoin price.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
Now the price of bitcoin is very attractive, which means that soon investors will invest in it and the price will start to grow. If you have thoughts about investing in bitcoin, do not delay.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
It should be the right time to invest at the current low BTC price, and the people who will continue to invest will benefit greatly.
Now everything depends on the opportunity that we can make use of, and we can not even get anything at all.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Now slowly BTC prices start to rise, do not wait long before the price is higher, I think this is a very appropriate time to invest because of the potential to generate huge profits later.
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
A couple of days as does not change the situation so if you want to buy bitcoin do it right now because he can rise at any moment and you miss your profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
yes of course, this is a good time to buy bitcoin and start investing, use this opportunity to buy and hold it until the end of the year because I'm sure the price of bitcoin will be high at the end of the year
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I'm not sure about that. Most likely the falling will continue and we should wait with investments. Crypto market really going through tough times right now.
Activity: 462
I think there won't be better time to invest than now. It is a bloodbath and we are able to buy so many coins for cheap prices.
It is the best time to invest right now.
Activity: 55
BTC is rising slowly. IF you want to invest in it, you should buy them otherwise the price will go high even more.then profit will be less than now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
Buy BTC when price is very low because according to my instincts, bitcoin will never die and its price cap will just keep on increasing we just dont know when. This year as what everybody speculated that bitcoin will rise to $25,000 USD. I'm just not sure if this will really happen.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1

Yes, surely bitcoin is back and this is the right time for investors to invest because the price of bitcoin is rising again which is a very good development for us and market share and we will benefit a lot.
Activity: 23
If you really want to invest in BTC and have a lot of money to invest, you should invest in this time. Prices of BTC could rise sharply in 2019-2020. You should trade long-term, should not be day trading.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Feels like bitcoin is recovering today and we have the lowest price ever, and we have one more growth driver - future ETF with BTC, so it will be in demand.
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
The World’s First Blockchain Core
It is always good time to invest if you think long term. Btfd 6000$ so cheap
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
I think it's good, there's no doubt that the immediate recovery market so that buying bitcoin is now the right and profitable choice for the future, rest assured that the market will soon recover.
Activity: 68
BTC is coming back slowly. I think it will be back with a strong position. SO if you want to invest, don't take so much time or don't hesitate. Invest your fund and sit tight to get good profit.
Activity: 854
For now, i do not see stability yet in the price of bitcoin. It might keep fluctuating with wavering prices. Although, i perceive that very soon the price of bitcoin will skyrocket. Those who have the fiat to buy now, should try as much as possible to acquire more.
Pages:
Jump to: