Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 40. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 0
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
Wait until the end of the week and if the price does not fall, then I advise you to buy coins immediately.
Activity: 79
The price has not yet begun to grow on the BTC.  So I think you can now buy coins and hold them until the end of the year.
Activity: 92

yes bitcoin is the first coin in cryptocurrency and I'm sure it will last for a few more years. and now the market is down and this is the right time to buy. now the $ 6300 bitcoin price if you have money then this is the right time to buy. soon invest before prices rise again.
Activity: 110
Bitcoin and all coins exhibit in altcoins are encountering extraordinary decays, this is your opportunity to begin or increment your venture by purchasing great coins. At that point you hold up without offering coins until the point that coin costs are advancing which can give you a major preferred standpoint. Bitcoin as a rule raises its cost toward the finish of the year, so allow the market to raise the cost of bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 112
Now the price of BTC has fallen again and I think it's a good price to buy coins and hold these coins until the end of the year.
Activity: 215
I think you can do it now, because the price of bitcoin is still cheap, so you will also get a lot of profits by waiting for high prices in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
For now is not stable.when bitcoin price will positif grow up..we dont know..we just stay to hold.ethereum price down again following price of bitcoin.i think for now just hold and stay analysis price ..dont buy for now..december will back grow up
Activity: 99
Indeed, it's still sort of too soon to tell if BTC is extremely back. Since from my viewpoint the market as yet attempting to discover it's way back. In any case, this is a decent sign that Crypto will before long have returned to business. So we should lock in and begin assembling a few coins since we don't when would we be able to recover our coins from this time on. What's more, gotten our benefit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I think that now with the price at $6200 per coin is a very good price, remember that there is always the possibility that it explodes in Q4 this year, so everyone is expecting the new high, still the volume of bitcoin is maintained, that means that the market is still working well, just have to wait for the FUD that caused the rejection of the SEC, but sooner or later they will have to pass it, and when that happens, ohh boy, the price will go up to new ATH.... I hope so.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
I was sure that bitcoin will go down to 6500$, but here we are. It have already get 6300$ and don't stop. I'm starting to worry.
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
Yes,  it's the good time to invest your money right now to bitcoin or in any altcoins that you want to invest. While it has a small price in the market you better buy your altcoin you want and as I see it starting to increase it's price now. So better invest your money right now to make it started to gain it's profit in this coming months after the end of the year. Roll Eyes
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
I don't think that Bitcoin is back at this moment, but now is good time to invest, because the prices are very, very low. I think that the market should start recovering soon and the investment made now will pay off.
Activity: 1
Bitcoin investment is incredible but not so easy because of its value.I think it will come out with more inaccessible values ​​in the future, so the exact time for those who want to invest.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
I believe that now is great time to invest, price of Bitcoin will jump significantly. And I hope that in the future the market will grow. The prices of all usual coins will grow, periodically correcting.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
Yes, I think at the level of 6000 can be taken , but if of course the price goes even lower, many talk about 4800, then I think you can take the levels
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
I'm a bit upset about what's happening on the market right now. It seems to me that at the moment it's not time to invest in the crypto currency, because the market continues to fall.
Activity: 64
The price of BTC is falling and it's better to wait until the price drops by 20-30%.  And after that I advise you to buy coins.
Activity: 65
what i've seen in the crypto market now is the dip price of BTC. In my opinion, it would take a long time to get back to highest price like last year. If you want to invest in long-term, it's time to make a deal. Although there is less money following into the market. BTC is against with a strong resistance price. It would bound back soon.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
Bitcoin has not back yet. But I do not think there will be any further big decline in the price of Bitcoin. So I think it's a good time to invest the bitcoin now. And i believe the price of bitcoin will start big rising in the weeks to come.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
A month ago I bought 1 bitcoin for$6000. Decided to wait a few days. And invest additional funds in Bitcoin. But as it always happens, coins are more expensive when you want to invest in them. And Vice versa cheaper when you want to sell them.
Pages:
Jump to: