Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is dead. The plan is a shift to Bitcoin Cash. - page 13. (Read 21827 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
I am not sure the bitcoin cash can be beat of bitcoin. Bitcoin cash is altcoins
and no altcoins can be replace bitcoin in the future.
There's no realistic scenario in which lolBCash could overtake Bitcoin right now.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!

On a BCH note of $$$ falling from the sky on it hitting the world at around $280 USD I think it was

looks like you MAY NOT have to pay income tax on this free $$ falling from the sky from the below tax link

IF YOU JUST LEFT IT ALONE AND DID NOT MOVE IT etc and/or ignored and or did not sell or move any of it

ie likely NOT a taxable event (from what I can tell from the link below...ask your CPA ..show them the link)

of which with 22 the last I counted Bitcoin Forks dropping cash from the sky..that could be spendy

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/26/1.451-2

so emptying out a your BTC wallet, then getting BCH wallet then running address thru again etc etc

may qualify as too much work with the above....and we are golden..not a taxable amount/event

so you do ZIP according to what I can tell above and it is likely NOT a taxable event

but I'd figure out what BCH and the other forks MAY cost you if IRS comes after us, as income

(the IRS really hates $$$ from the sky or gold from the ground w/o taxes...look at crypto minng)

thus, it is a long shot..but I'd be aware of this, and have an amount handy, just because...hey

its the frigging IRS, which goes by its own logic.

Rember, the IRS DID go after all 15 million people on coinbase and demanded passwords and everything

because they sued 3 guys who they suspected were cheating on taxes thru coinbase

so be aware the above link may not be the real deal and IRS could decide to spread FUD

and mess with this can of 22 forks dropping $$$ from the sky anyway and call it income for all of us

on all or any new forked BTC coins

but, calmed my nerves a bit, as this being unlikely...but ask your CPA and show him the link

just saying, I will have an amount on this on BTC forks at the end of the year anyway, I will

just hope I'm correct and won't have to add it on as gross income

later

brad

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
No, still well alive. Maybe it is hard to expect it to jump too high. But it is in rising trend...
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
I am not sure the bitcoin cash can be beat of bitcoin. Bitcoin cash is altcoins
and no altcoins can be replace bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
I really rethink about this. And I think its nearly impossible. Lot many people came into cryptoscene following bitcoin's popularity. Cash will feel them like fraud or fake bitcoin. Its hard to change average Joe.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
It can never happen. If Bitcoin will experience down, then that is not the reason to sell all bitcoins and shift to another altcoins like Bitcoin Cash. Bitcoin Cash is also a great coin but it can never replace bitcoin even it will down because bitcoin will still rise again.
copper member
Clueless!
Negative speculation about bitcoin has been broken and replaced by regrets of those who were eaten by that speculation who later sold bitcoin that has been hold for so long. Bitcoin getting more handsome now.

Yep, once Bitcoin goes down there will be a bunch of coins that will be worth zero. It's all part of the process.

IF BTC gets a cold.the other coins will get Pneumonia.

Thus 10k bitcoin would mean for an example that Litecoin would be back at 48 bucks at best.

IF BTC went to say $1,000 by some catastrophe, then Litecoin would go back to the $3.80 it was then.

Thus, if BTC goes plunk! The Altcoins will go plop!

How it works, indeed, imho BTC is acting like a 'store of value" sump/tank to hoard profits from Altcoins....thus
this would make my 'guess' even more likely....

anyway, would be tough to get to p/o'd if BTC did do to 10k again..it is still 10x what it was Jan 2017!

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Trolling. This is non-sense..
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Negative speculation about bitcoin has been broken and replaced by regrets of those who were eaten by that speculation who later sold bitcoin that has been hold for so long. Bitcoin getting more handsome now.

Yep, once Bitcoin goes down there will be a bunch of coins that will be worth zero. It's all part of the process.
Activity: 29
gpushack announced today they can no longer afford to use BTC as an optional payment method and are considering other crypto to replace. BCH being one of them
Activity: 71

Activity: 350
Bitcoin cash is just an altcoin taking advantage of bitcoin, who keeps on dreaming to take over bitcoin very soon which won't be happening anytime. The price is also just a bubble because it is controlled by whale and miners. Bitcoin Cash is just a centralized Bitcoin fork with less fees. They are trying to scam new investors with the name Bitcoin. For me, bitcoin will never die and the price will rise to 100.000usd

That's right, whenever I read this topic, I laugh. Bitcoin cash in nothing but a vampire trying to suck bitcoin community's blood. Existed almost 5 months ago but nothing improved, no innovation, just nothing. A clone, that's all.
Activity: 560
Bitcoin cash is just an altcoin taking advantage of bitcoin, who keeps on dreaming to take over bitcoin very soon which won't be happening anytime. The price is also just a bubble because it is controlled by whale and miners. Bitcoin Cash is just a centralized Bitcoin fork with less fees. They are trying to scam new investors with the name Bitcoin. For me, bitcoin will never die and the price will rise to 100.000usd
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
their assumptions have been destroyed. Bitcoin flying prices now show that Bitcoin is very strong and for now no one can beat it.
I could not agree more. Bitcoin cash is not as good as its hyped price and people keeping it are losing money against bitcoin.
Serves them right for trying to support pathological liars like Roger and Jihan.
Agree, Bitcoin Cash is extremely dependant on those peoples, and both people is self-claiming Bitcoin Cash as the real Bitcoin for their own benefit.

their assumptions have been destroyed. Bitcoin flying prices now show that Bitcoin is very strong and for now no one can beat it.
I could not agree more. Bitcoin cash is not as good as its hyped price and people keeping it are losing money against bitcoin.
Serves them right for trying to support pathological liars like Roger and Jihan.

Some of the 'tactics' are mining. I had a buddy pm me that he is making $5 a day now with a 2014 KNC 3TH Neptune Miner on BCH. Thus, it is a way, IMHO, for big china miners and others,

(and of course, bitmain using ASIC boost for 15% more profits, which does not work with seg witness BTC anymore), as a way to get some mining use out of their older ROI'd machines

longer. Long term, they are simply going to get BTC or other alts with BCH when even that does not work anymore.....and this game can't be played anymore, pretty obvious how BCH

is being used, and why all the FUD against BTC. Toss in the spam on the BTC network to drive up transaction fees for users to miners and we are talking some real $$$. Funny how the spam

all went away this last summer/fall when folk thought segwit2 had a shot. (silly, funny, hairless, primate, naked, humans..tossing poo.....its a wonder anything works)

usual games rinse/wash/repeat

Yeah also, in my opinion, Bitcoin Cash is a detain to Bitcoin ecosystem since its allow for miners to be able to flip-flop between any coins that have the most profitable. But the good that is gone now, but I expect maybe it will come back again later.
Activity: 42
Nope it's not, Bcash already got too much bad reputation, it's centralised.. There is a company behind, so I'm not sure if majority of people will ever switch to Bcash from Btc.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
do you guys think bcash is overvalued at the moment?
Bitcoin Cash has been overvalued since its inception.
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
Bcash is just a fork off Bitcoin, and nothing more than that. Just like Bitcoin Gold, Silver, Platinum, God, whatever. It's not Bitcoin and never will be!
Activity: 756
Bitcoin cash rised pretty fast. People don't realize that. Bitcoin cash debit is coming out dec 15. And Bitcoin cash being added to coinbase. Get ready.
you understand that such words can provoke panic in the market? After such an active growth of Bitcoin, the price may fall almost to the point of inaccessibility. But I have very little faith in Bitcoin cash.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Bitcoin cash rised pretty fast. People don't realize that. Bitcoin cash debit is coming out dec 15. And Bitcoin cash being added to coinbase. Get ready.
copper member
Clueless!

Some of the 'tactics' are mining. I had a buddy pm me that he is making $5 a day now with a 2014 KNC 3TH Neptune Miner on BCH. Thus, it is a way, IMHO, for big china miners and others,

(and of course, bitmain using ASIC boost for 15% more profits, which does not work with seg witness BTC anymore), as a way to get some mining use out of their older ROI'd machines

longer. Long term, they are simply going to get BTC or other alts with BCH when even that does not work anymore.....and this game can't be played anymore, pretty obvious how BCH

is being used, and why all the FUD against BTC. Toss in the spam on the BTC network to drive up transaction fees for users to miners and we are talking some real $$$. Funny how the spam

all went away this last summer/fall when folk thought segwit2 had a shot. (silly, funny, hairless, primate, naked, humans..tossing poo.....its a wonder anything works)

usual games rinse/wash/repeat

Pages:
Jump to: