Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is dead. The plan is a shift to Bitcoin Cash. - page 17. (Read 21827 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Another inaccurate prediction but this time it's not a forgivable  mistake because we all know bitcoin will never die. It will keep on being the best coin out there.

You don't know whether it is accurate or inaccurate until it is too late. The best play with forks is to keep both branches, unless it is an outright fraud like Bitcoin Gold. That way, you really don't care whether Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash wins in the end. You would have made your money in any case.

If you put your funds with bitcoin, you can't win at the end in a case where bitcoin cash proves its supremacy over bitcoin. Anyway, bitcoin cash will never manage to do this against bitcoin. So no problem.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Another inaccurate prediction but this time it's not a forgivable  mistake because we all know bitcoin will never die. It will keep on being the best coin out there.

You don't know whether it is accurate or inaccurate until it is too late. The best play with forks is to keep both branches, unless it is an outright fraud like Bitcoin Gold. That way, you really don't care whether Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash wins in the end. You would have made your money in any case.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
BITCOIN WILL NEVER DIE. he is the best
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Many speculations were proven wrong by bitcoin. Perhaps, it's part of the game where bitcoin is already adept because every time it falls down, it always come back strong too. With that, i think i have to stay in bitcoin rather than shifting to alt with no insurance of earning a real profit all year long.
You don't know what Bitcoin will do, and going all in on anything is never a good idea. If you stay in both Bitcoin and some altcoins you'll be fine, as long as you do proper research for your alt picks.
Activity: 243
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
and now Bitcoin cash is dead,,
bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency
Dead? Really? I do not see the price of Bitcoin Cash becomes worthless, I just know its market cap is higher than other potential altcoins and staying in #3 on coinmarketcap ranking. What is the reason make Bitcoin Cash have many disvantages like that? Because it still exist Smiley.
JNR
Activity: 585
@JNRcryptobox
and now Bitcoin cash is dead,,
bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency
Activity: 448
I don't think any split coin would replace BTC. they are also good coins and good to invest in them.

I do not believe in this coin either. And I think that its price is significantly overestimated. And if speculators stop trading it, then it will just die. Therefore, I do not buy BCC
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
I hate this kind of statement actually, you're not expert to say that and me too, you're just going with the flow of trend and not using your own analysis. Now, that the the bitcoin reached its ath I hope you learned something about these kind of topic.

I have a nice laugh reading your comment. Its obvious that this guy is really a paid shills and now he disappears after bitcoin cash the bitcoin dump. He doesn't have any analysis because he is simply creating a lot of FUD here to push newbies to sell their bitcoin and shift to bitcoin cash. Just sad for some who really bought bitcoin cash at the top and now they are regretting why they listen to this kind of (stupidity)FUD.

Right now bitcoin has experiencing roller coaster ride but remains above $10K which is very good and the future really looks bright. Again, He will not learned from his mistakes. He will continue to do so specially when bitcoin again hits a wall and dip. But I'm sure that everyone that look at his post history will really tell that he is out to create FUD for bitcoin holders. So be aware guys.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I hate this kind of statement actually, you're not expert to say that and me too, you're just going with the flow of trend and not using your own analysis. Now, that the the bitcoin reached its ath I hope you learned something about these kind of topic.
Activity: 182
I don't think any split coin would replace BTC. they are also good coins and good to invest in them.
Activity: 765
Merit: 500
Bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold, bitcoin diamond or other is can not to replace bitcoin
bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency. no need to worry.
Activity: 364
BTC is never die. It is just a correction after a strong increasing reach to $11000. It will recover soon.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I am a newbie and not very versed in the crypt but bitcoin is not the most reliable currency in the crypto. Everything about it just saying
Activity: 966
btc not dead Grin bitcoin cash is really good proggress, but we dont know what happen again in new year 2018, its going to 15000 $?i think ethereum and bitcoin gold going up too
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
Now, it complete opposite, BCH is struggling while BTC is going back to where it was, $10k
Activity: 294
I think bitcoin will not die. because bitcoin gets older and has a lot of enthusiasts, so bitcoin will become more popular in all circles of people in the world.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
Many speculations were proven wrong by bitcoin. Perhaps, it's part of the game where bitcoin is already adept because every time it falls down, it always come back strong too. With that, i think i have to stay in bitcoin rather than shifting to alt with no insurance of earning a real profit all year long.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Yup....really looks like BTC is dead  Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
BTC may not recover, but instead money will flow back to the superior, original bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash. Buy bitcoins now for under $400 again! Watch for the BCC related conference coming up this week. Huge things ahead! Don't be in the dark on these developments!

Now, can you still say BTC couldn't recover? It's $10k already, an eye-popping gradual increase. BTC is still the superior coin and no matter what major decrease of its price may happen, it will recover soon as bitcoin is the mother of all cryptos. It's given that BTCCash is the fastest rising crypto in history but it will forever be considered an altcoin and could never replace or even match BTC power and impact. Hence, BTCCash and other altcoins will never ever be exist if not for Bitcoin.
Please call it BCash, I hear it makes them angry.
Pages:
Jump to: