Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is dead. The plan is a shift to Bitcoin Cash. - page 15. (Read 21827 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
I want both.
I am greedy

I want to be very rich
Just BOTH!
[/b]
You don't need BTrash to be rich.
Indeed, the bitcoin cash will never make you rich, and how the majority of the bitcoin cash only watch the bitcoin gains more and more value every day. They are already moved toward the bitcoin cash and the bitcoin cash didn't give anything rather the big crap thing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
I don't understand why people buy bCASH. I think that roger is unstable and he cannot handle the pressure. Bcash is a very bad altcoin and it will never be big
Bitcoin is the mother of digital currency and if someone thinks that any other crypto coin Can replace it or kill it (which sounds actually more insane than the first one) clearly he has no idea about digital market. No one has been able to kill Bitcoin and let me tell that many entities have tried to wipe it out because they are afraid of it. If someone wants to invest in useless Alternative. Coin like Bitcoin cash and waste his time, He can do it but at least he should not deny the reality.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
seems the Hype from bitcoinhash has invected you,,
remember Bitcoincash come from Bitcoin and i would like to said a child from Bitcoin,,
and a child will never replaced their parents,
I completely agree with your opinion, because they have golden words, Bitcoin will always be at the head of the whole family of crypto currency. But if we look at the situation from the other side, then no single coin can be compared with Bitcoin. I think that everyone agrees with this already.

Good point. Bitcoin Cash will never replace Bitcoin.
But it can be possible for Etherium, in a long-term perspective though.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
remember Bitcoincash come from Bitcoin and i would like to said a child from Bitcoin,,
I completely agree with your opinion, because they have golden words, Bitcoin will always be at the head of the whole family of crypto currency. But if we look at the situation from the other side, then no single coin can be compared with Bitcoin. I think that everyone agrees with this already.
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
Chainjoes.com
Bitcoin never die. It has hitted new top at $12000. Many investors will buy Bitcoin now to receive free coin after 5 next forks. Therefore, Bitcoin price will hit $15000 in the end of this year
Activity: 1039
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
BTC may not recover, but instead money will flow back to the superior, original bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash. Buy bitcoins now for under $400 again! Watch for the BCC related conference coming up this week. Huge things ahead! Don't be in the dark on these developments!

Maybe you are regret it now, because bitcoin price hit unbelievable values no so long after you open this thread .Wink
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Look ARROUND!
Poor people who have thinked that Bitcoin is dead. Its price is near $12000. In December, There will be 5 forks these are Super Bitcoin, Bitcoin Platinum, Bitcoin Uranium, Bitcoin cash plus, Bitcoin Silver. I believe that many investors will buy Bitcoin now to get free coins after forks
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
No, Bitcoin Cash is just a shitcoin fork like every other altcoin. No one uses it, that's why it's fast

Bitcoin is always the King of Crypto currency. So no one can replace the bitcoin sure.If so it takes a 5-7 years I think. It will not happen on two or three days.To replace the bitcoin, the replacing coin should gain the supporters and Investors as like bitcoin. Then only this is possible I think.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Bitcoin cash although does seem a lot more stable than BTC. In the longer run , I think that it's stability might make a more usable currency. But I could be completely wrong since these things are kinda sudden in hindsight.
Activity: 686
Bitcoin can die when mining wil be unprofitable. Nobody will provide transactions. At this time will be good oportunity for bitcoincash to become the first cryptocurrency

This is what I've been thinking also. It could very well happen someday. Will it be soon, probably not or it could be after the first of the year  Huh

I think it will not defeat the Bitcoin because there are chances that the price of Bitcoin Cash will increase but it is not possible for Bitcoin Cash to secure the No.1 position in the market. Already many countries are accepted Bitcoin as the payment method. For everything, we have to wait and see.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
I want both.
I am greedy

I want to be very rich
Just BOTH!
[/b]
You don't need BTrash to be rich.
Activity: 379
Your topic was in September and now Bitcoin has reached over $11500 now. I think you were wrong. haha. The plan now is to continue investing in Bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Bitcoin can die when mining wil be unprofitable. Nobody will provide transactions. At this time will be good oportunity for bitcoincash to become the first cryptocurrency

This is what I've been thinking also. It could very well happen someday. Will it be soon, probably not or it could be after the first of the year  Huh

were on the same boat. sometimes  im also thinkiing  that way but for now its better to face the reality that bitcoin is still currently the king. bitcoincash is dead  and the hype has now subsided , people are switching to bitcoin again.  also it will took a long long years for all the bitcoin supply to be mined and if that happened i guess it still okay for majority of us beacuse most of us are pretty rich on that time and it wont really hurt if bitcoin will become obsolete that will result for  people and miners to switch on bitcoincash. yet there were still many coins out there that can be used as an alternative option next to bitcoin.
Activity: 139

This is what I've been thinking also. It could very well happen someday. Will it be soon, probably not or it could be after the first of the year  Huh
Activity: 157
I want both.
I am greedy

I want to be very rich
Just BOTH!
[/b]
Activity: 112
Of course no, BTC is the real Bitcoin and only.
Activity: 522
Merit: 257
XETHER - BET ON HONESTY !!!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
I did see the rumours that this was all planned by Bitmain etc, seems like it was just a rumour. Glad to see it didn't happen

Read something like that but can remember that Bitmain name was mentioned or someone else.
Anyway like you said his is good that it didnt happen at all.
Activity: 217
Merit: 101
I did see the rumours that this was all planned by Bitmain etc, seems like it was just a rumour. Glad to see it didn't happen
Pages:
Jump to: