Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is dead. The plan is a shift to Bitcoin Cash. - page 31. (Read 21827 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
All alts get pumps and dump.
Btc is first and only. Other is alts.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Geez things change quickly in the cryptoworld. Last week BCH was dead, this week it's the real BTC. Next week what?

BCH is not the true Bitcoin, and will never be ! It is not because BCH makes a little pump of those stupid Chinese miners dumping their digital gold for that digital copper that it becomes the true Bitcoin. The true Bitcoin can be nothing else than Bitcoin itself, it is irrevelant from anything like price, trends... Roll Eyes
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
but we don't know for sure if segwit2x is happening or not, futures are in an uptrend again +80% in the last 24 hours so i really don't know what is going to happen,i am sure there will be another big pump in bitcoin in the next couple of days, prior to the 16 november..

today i sold my BCC at 0,129BTC, hope was the right timing but in the end it was sure a profit considering the price i entered

i think both will survive (or better, i hope :-) )
I think it was announced that Segwit2x is happening as planned anyways.
You mean this nice website? https://bitcoin2x.org/
I don't remember seeing this website. But if that was the source of the info that would be hilarious.
I know what you mean, some unknown guy also send a mail in the b2x mailinglist stating they would have 30% hashrate of btc and still fork...
But yeah...good idea. Buying all the low s2x futures, post that shit and sell high
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
but we don't know for sure if segwit2x is happening or not, futures are in an uptrend again +80% in the last 24 hours so i really don't know what is going to happen,i am sure there will be another big pump in bitcoin in the next couple of days, prior to the 16 november..

today i sold my BCC at 0,129BTC, hope was the right timing but in the end it was sure a profit considering the price i entered

I don't remember seeing this website. But if that was the source of the info that would be hilarious.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Geez things change quickly in the cryptoworld. Last week BCH was dead, this week it's the real BTC. Next week what?
Some ETH token named Bitcoin something token will be the "real bitcoin" of course.
I kinda do admire chinese miners mining bitcoin to dump for bch, but their little game is not sustainable.
Activity: 87
Merit: 11
Activity: 798
Merit: 103

Nice move. BTC value is decreasing fast. I don't know what value will be BCC. Someone want to replace BTC with BCC?
Activity: 700
Merit: 108

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I am becoming more and more bull for bitcoin cash. It showed its strength moving against market when altcoins were burning to ground. It isn't something good as bitcoin but it is valid good altcoin.

because its being pushed by mining lords (bitmain etc)

It's being pushed by all the people who backed segwit2x. They are determined that a big block chain will be successful.
Activity: 294
Merit: 20
I am becoming more and more bull for bitcoin cash. It showed its strength moving against market when altcoins were burning to ground. It isn't something good as bitcoin but it is valid good altcoin.

because its being pushed by mining lords (bitmain etc)
Activity: 168
Merit: 104
miners support or not matters only in short-term because trust and sentiment are crucial. Even if the BTC mining becomes not profitable (in the most extreme case) I and many other people would buy ASICs and mine our own transactions ; ) Okey, I give a hilarious example here but the holders trust is the most important and miners do not matter at all.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
when bitcoin gold comes public, its a 3 way battle of ideology
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/bitcoin-cash/usd price getting loved  Kiss
It comes to the public soon, at least wait a little bit the developer already released the date of the network launch. we will see the battle of the bitcoin, bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold. The winner will be the bitcoin that can attract a lot of the miner support.
Activity: 546
when bitcoin gold comes public, its a 3 way battle of ideology
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/bitcoin-cash/usd price getting loved  Kiss
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
How is Bitcoin Cash the original? BTC has been the first in the market so it's by definition the original and that makes Bitcoin Cash a copy, as many other coins out there who use a other names to do the exact same things that Bitcoin is doing. There is no innovation in terms of transfer of value, every coin is doing the same things with only parameters changed, such as supply, block time confirmation etc. BTCash might have a future, because BTC might come into some complications, but it's wrong to consider it as the original. BTCash is basically a good hedge and a good coin to hold if you are already invested in BTC, because if BTC has troubles money will move into Bitcoin Cash. But any portfolio should include BTC as it's the most capitalized cryptocurrency in the market.
Activity: 401
Presale is live!
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
As now time give you the answer. Only 1 King in the crypto world that's Bitcoin!
Bitcoincash or Bitcoingold or anything else in future just make it stronger

I think Bitcoin gold is already dead in the water. The Bitcoin Cash might have some life.
Bitcoin Gold is just a failure product created by someone want to makes money like Bitcoin Cash. No one has power supports this coin like Bitcoin Cash in this forum, I remember Bitcoin Cash had many supporters when it released, moderators of Bitcointalk forum also supports this coin.

Haha you gotta try at least. He is thinking that he can make people buy bitcoin gold, but we now that bitcoin cash is better than thi snew coin. It is just a replica totally like bth that is like btc.

I will not invest in it and i will not search about it for now, but if he is serious about it and it gets a lot of support it maybe can out perform bitcoincash so we need to see,
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Bitcoin original vision was to be a digital currency i.e. use it to buy things.  This isn't practical at all with the current btc because of the delay and high fee. 
BitcoinCash has a better chance of being adopted by retailers and is therefore gaining credibility.   I suppose there are several reasons, but there is one big one. 

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
I am looking at BCH on bittrex today and it is looking veryvery strong,
and the volume is looking very healthy also.

I'm a bit confused, i thought BCH was going to fail, why is it the opposite?

I might create one of those newbie threads called:
IS IT TOO LATE TO BUY BITCOIN CASH?
Pages:
Jump to: