Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is dead. The plan is a shift to Bitcoin Cash. - page 32. (Read 21827 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Btc will not die or anytime sooner and it's the other way around for sure.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
As now time give you the answer. Only 1 King in the crypto world that's Bitcoin!
Bitcoincash or Bitcoingold or anything else in future just make it stronger

I think Bitcoin gold is already dead in the water. The Bitcoin Cash might have some life.
Bitcoin Gold is just a failure product created by someone want to makes money like Bitcoin Cash. No one has power supports this coin like Bitcoin Cash in this forum, I remember Bitcoin Cash had many supporters when it released, moderators of Bitcointalk forum also supports this coin.
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
LOL. No one is really believing this FUD. Bitcoin cash is on a downward trend already and it is just surviving because the people behind it is just pumping the coin to keep it alive. While bitcoin is soaring high every month, touching new ATH one time or another. So for those who have read this, I doubt someone will believed this FUD. Sorry, BCH is now considered another pump and dump coin in order to breathe and live another day.
As far as I know, recently, the profitable of Bitcoin Cash miner are better than the profitable of Bitcoin miner. You need to know the time confirmation of transaction through Bitcoin also faster than Bitcoin transaction. If Bitcoin does not have these benefit, the retailer did not accept Bitcoin Cash when the Bitcoin system has troubles and unconfirm transaction.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
LOL. No one is really believing this FUD. Bitcoin cash is on a downward trend already and it is just surviving because the people behind it is just pumping the coin to keep it alive. While bitcoin is soaring high every month, touching new ATH one time or another. So for those who have read this, I doubt someone will believed this FUD. Sorry, BCH is now considered another pump and dump coin in order to breathe and live another day.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
As now time give you the answer. Only 1 King in the crypto world that's Bitcoin!

I think Bitcoin gold is already dead in the water. The Bitcoin Cash might have some life.
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
That is only a rumors, because it is impossible to happen. Bitcoin is the most strongest crypto currency in the digital industry, yes bitcoin were experience some problems but I never think that this coin are going to dead. Moreover if you says that I know you have a basis shows the proofs of that speculation to believe us.
Definitely I was not believe to the potential of the bitcoin cash because it was only a insect compared with the bitcoin, also bitcoin cash was always depending on bitcoin price,  so how happen that BCH change bitcoin in crypto currency industry.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 116
0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC
I think BCH is dead from the beginning.
So it is struggling to revive from its grave. Good luck then.
 Grin
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
It's certainly enjoying a large amount of volume at present and many believe it will overtake Bitcoin by the year 2025 although at present BTC is still by far the most popular and is receiving the most media hype so it looks to remain that way for now
Activity: 140
I think it's the opposite. Bitcoincash is the coin that is really dead by now after btcgold appeared. People are again hyping another bitcoin imitation so bcc is really out of the scene. All of these btc duplicates doesn't stand a chance with the original and they are just going to die quickly and get delisted.
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
Bitcoin is still alive until now. Bitcoin cash almost out in the trend, more coins are coming, is bitcoin cash will last that long like what the BTC performance has been achieved?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
This is fake. This guy want to lose your money bigtime. Dont listen to this post.

of course this obviously fake and no one will ever believe this kind of idea. bitcoins will never be dead and shifting to bitcoincash is a bad idea, id rather shift to some good coins like etherium or litecoin  than choosing bitcoincash but anyways bitcoin  is still climbing up going to the moon and it is not dead and wont be dead because i see  most of people these days are shifting into bitcoins and keeps on investing as early as possible to join and take part of this bitcoin trend.
Activity: 56
None is dead. Both are mooning. Wait another 12 months to see which one dies.
In what world is Cash mooning? lol

not earth i assure you  Grin
Activity: 58
BTC has experienced long-term support, and that support continues to grow.

Strong and steady transaction history, as well as popular support, suggests that no matter the initial volatility of Bitcoin, institutional and popular support will win out long-term. BCC doesn't have the same staying power.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
If you see the price of bitcoin for sure you will not say the bitcoin die brcause the price as of now is very high. Bitcoin is bitcoin it is original and it will be king maybe in the next few years still and Even bitcoincash is increase also the price they did not replace bitcoin to the throne. For sure many people love bitcoin and they did not want bitcoin die because they earn more money so they support bitcoin what ever happen.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
In what world is Cash mooning? lol
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
As we can see bitcoin could reach 10K before the end of this year. Right now It's more than 6K. Ethereum is now suffering some loss because of bitcoin. So holding on to bitcoin could be very profitable.
Activity: 185
HELLO GOD!
Buy both, keep both...this both btc and bch will grow up fast.
Just don't check it for 6-12 month and you will shock  Shocked Shocked
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Do or do not.
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
I believe OP mixed up BTC and BCH by interchanging the subject...should have read BCH is dead. The plan is a shift to Bitcoin BTC because from all the bitcoins, BTC is outperforming all these break away coins and bitcoin cash hasn't found its market yet.
Pages:
Jump to: