Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is dead. The plan is a shift to Bitcoin Cash. - page 35. (Read 21827 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 127
Make a difference, make it better.
There are so much discussion and opinions what will happen to this coin or that coin, with the new development of the Bitcoin Gold, the naysayers, and the hype enthusiasts will have fuel for more discussion about values and prices and death of new and old coin. Looks like everyone wants to be an expert.
Activity: 130
Merit: 14
I  actually bought some more BCH. Now waiting for the PUMP  Grin

Activity: 282
Merit: 100
"BTC is dead, let's move to BCC" sounds like "I've bought too much Bitcoin Cash hoping the price would raise, but it got dumped and doesn't seem to get back anywhere close, so maybe we can try to create a false hope that with one post on a forum, people will suddenly pump Bitcoin Cash price so I can sell it and fix my losses"
Activity: 546
Merit: 290
I think this idea is not suitable now. BTC reached over $6k and maybe still rise up in the future. Investors have more confident in Bitcoin.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Bitcoin Cash hodlers are mad because btc is over $6k...
You're screwed
I kept my Bitcoin Cash because it's peanuts compared to Bitcoin anyways. But I would never ever think of buying any.

I kept mine too and never think of selling it not because I am a fun of BCH but because its a free money so might as well if it really going to more valuable in the future.
I just don't think it's worth the effort of backing up my wallet and forking it... If it increases its value by a lot in a few years I will think about it again.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
Very funny thread hahaha Will Bitcoin is Surprise so We better watch out We dont know Whats happens next  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
btc is not dead, it is just not so volatile as other coins. Wink
If bitcoin is like people say so unstable, why the last few days will only show its power and ensure that the investment in it has a future to earn some extra money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Bitcoin Cash hodlers are mad because btc is over $6k...
You're screwed
I kept my Bitcoin Cash because it's peanuts compared to Bitcoin anyways. But I would never ever think of buying any.

I kept mine too and never think of selling it not because I am a fun of BCH but because its a free money so might as well if it really going to more valuable in the future.
Which makes it the coin that is the furthest from death. It's becoming more and more stable due to the sheer increase in volume.
Activity: 123
Merit: 11
i love coins
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
There is no point recommending anything to anyone.
Anyone who feels BTC is dead and is willing to dump all his BTC for BCC is welcome.
Even the OP knows the truth and he would not dare do it. All the forked chains are just going to keep hanging around for a while until they get tired and just leave the scene. BCC, BCG and B2X are so dead to me already.
There will be many more forks and spin offs from the original bitcoin blockchain and i have no idea what will be the future of Bitcoin Cash or the new BCG will be but there will be a big power struggle between B2X and bitcoin as majority of the business ventures support B2X and consider it to be the real chain and i am sure there will be a power struggle and lets see who comes on top.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Bitcoin isn't dead,
as you told before, watch now price of bitcoin.
Oh man don't come in coin market with little piece of heart.  Cheesy Grin

Dead, dead... with new all time high and price of over $6000 Cheesy

Let's every coin be that dead.

lol, Bitcoin cash is also good. BTC price is too expensive now. So, if your fund is small, you can choose BCH to invest. Good luck!  Grin
Ripple is $0.2 doesn't mean your whole portfolio should be ripple or doge which is 20 sat , bch isn't a profitable coin since it's existence the price has been falling for majority of the time. Btc is expensive but it is more profitable than bch or even ripple. Btc also has better trading options and storage facilities.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
I would not recommend anyone sell btc for bcc, what happened with cash will be same with BTCG and segwit2x

BTC will stay dominant and always will be - new investors only want the main BTC too
There is no point recommending anything to anyone.
Anyone who feels BTC is dead and is willing to dump all his BTC for BCC is welcome.
Even the OP knows the truth and he would not dare do it. All the forked chains are just going to keep hanging around for a while until they get tired and just leave the scene. BCC, BCG and B2X are so dead to me already.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin isn't dead,

lol, Bitcoin cash is also good. BTC price is too expensive now. So, if your fund is small, you can choose BCH to invest. Good luck!  Grin

Nah, I've never supported and I will never support BCH. IMO this is pure speculative coin created from greed.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
let's wait for bitcoin fork season to be over before declaring this dead. every alt is getting creamed right now. it could come roaring back or be fatally holed. maybe that's what coinbase are waiting for. it's way less hassle to hand out a coin that's dead.
Wonder if some of you kind gentlemen would be able to help me. So the problem is as follows: Person X had some Bitcoin funds in an old Multibit wallet (0.5.18) when the BTC cash fork happened. How to claim these Bitcoin Cashs from that wallet? Normal BTC has since been moved on but private keys are saved. Is it easier or possible to move them straight to say Poloniex or how should I proceed?
You need to access your private keys with a wallet that supports Bitcoin Cash, like Electron.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Wonder if some of you kind gentlemen would be able to help me. So the problem is as follows: Person X had some Bitcoin funds in an old Multibit wallet (0.5.18) when the BTC cash fork happened. How to claim these Bitcoin Cashs from that wallet? Normal BTC has since been moved on but private keys are saved. Is it easier or possible to move them straight to say Poloniex or how should I proceed?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I dumped my Bitcoin Cash and I am going to do exactly the same with Bitcoin Gold, there is only one Bitcoin  Cool
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
Making profits from bitcoin cash can be temporary and you cannot expect the same result in future and its a waste of time to compare it to bitcoin as bitcoin is rising like crazy and it will continue in future too and I don't see any competition or threat from bitcoin cash to bitcoin in near future.
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Bitcoin isn't dead,

Why do I need to invest into a clone coin of Bitcoin original? So funny while I have many chances to buy other altcoins or even shitcoin better than Bitcoin Cash a lot. Or I can buy Bitcoin and receive Bitcoin Gold in next fork instead of choose Bitcoin Cash at now.
Pages:
Jump to: