Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC or ETH in 2018 - page 13. (Read 189221 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 09:11:00 AM
Why do not you choose something else. I am sure that the third coin will come to the market, which will take up the speed very quickly and take the lead. It will not be bitcoin or etherium, something else. Therefore, it is impossible to say unequivocally who will be the main one. It is necessary to observe the market and watch trends, apparently something should change and I hope that for the better.
I support that the cryptocurrency market does not stand still. It is necessary to be constantly in dynamics and observe what is happening. There are new promising coins, so you can not bet only on Ethereum and bitcoin.
Just a simple rule, an investor should diversify the portfolio, hedging risks etc. There are tons of other coins form EOS to DASH.
Activity: 336
September 21, 2018, 08:52:48 AM
Why do not you choose something else. I am sure that the third coin will come to the market, which will take up the speed very quickly and take the lead. It will not be bitcoin or etherium, something else. Therefore, it is impossible to say unequivocally who will be the main one. It is necessary to observe the market and watch trends, apparently something should change and I hope that for the better.
I support that the cryptocurrency market does not stand still. It is necessary to be constantly in dynamics and observe what is happening. There are new promising coins, so you can not bet only on Ethereum and bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
September 21, 2018, 08:42:15 AM
I think that Ethereum is better to keep. Reason being that bitcoin has grown way too much in the past years and with such high price then the potential for increased return on investments decreases but with altcoins like Ethereum, they are just starting out. Buy and hold Ethereum right now is a good strategy to have. But you have many options if you have a big money especially if you want to buy both bitcoin and Ethereum so you can hold it for a long time.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 08:30:16 AM
i still prefer ethereum, i think it will be a more market definer power than anything else
Activity: 36
September 21, 2018, 08:08:39 AM

Ethereum is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract functionality.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 21, 2018, 05:15:10 AM
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 20, 2018, 08:21:55 PM
I like all because ETH and BTC are showing signs of rapid growth in recent years and this makes the cryptoucurrency market more attractive to large investors. Both will have very high prices this year and I will keep ETH and BTC for at least a few years.
Yeah i think rather than many shit coins in the market. Both of them are truely high potential and i have alot of investment in both Ethereum and Bitcoin. Because they both have different features in crypto and both will win this year. I guess they will continue to be their first and second cryptos in this year. The other half of the money will of course be reserved for the different altcoins.
in 2018 this many Altcoin who are experiencing such developments Ethereum.
.with the ability to evolve capable of carrying Ethereum became the main valuable coins and make it so.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
September 20, 2018, 08:12:21 PM
ethereum currently has a high price movement and is very fast. but bitcoin becomes one of the coins in cryptocurrency which has the most expensive price. I think both eth and btc coins have good potential in 2018.

I agree with you, both ETH and Bitcoint are altcoints that have good potential in 2018, so everything depends on you choosing between ETH and Bitcoint, it's just that the size of the profit depends on you having to be smart in choosing the right time to sell and buy ETH or Bitcoint.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
September 20, 2018, 07:58:11 PM
For me the best to invest for this year 3018 is ethereum because it's more potential than bitcoin. But still good to invest to bitcoin. Don't choose only 1 invest both of that coin to earn more money in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
September 20, 2018, 07:54:11 PM
Until this September and tonight, Bitcoin will remain as the leader. Because it is appropriate that bitcoin be the top and the center of attention for altcoin! Doubts in the mind will only be a barrier in determining an attitude. rest assured that BTC remains the best!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem
September 20, 2018, 07:29:04 PM
if trading and invest eth is above bitcoin
because this now eth price is cheap, only 200 dollar or 0.034 bitcoin
must hold long term can get much profit
Activity: 238
September 20, 2018, 03:51:58 PM
Bitcoin will still rule the cryptocurrency. No coins can overtake the price of bitcoin as the year ends. It will go higher and lower as time, but I beleive it will still maintain its lead.
Bitcoin is so high that it does not even think about leading positions, it is concerned about other plans. For example, its network will soon reach its logical end, and it has not yet achieved acceptable globalization.
Activity: 83
September 20, 2018, 03:49:58 PM
 Bitcoin will still rule the cryptocurrency. No coins can overtake the price of bitcoin as the year ends. It will go higher and lower as time, but I beleive it will still maintain its lead.
Activity: 169
September 20, 2018, 03:40:18 PM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?
Of course i would choose Bitcoin and ETH at the same time. By now they are very potential and i will buy ETH as well as Bitcoin for my project. Almost everyone will choose ETH by trade fast but i feel Bitcoin and ETH will together increase the price.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
September 20, 2018, 03:36:30 PM
As I recall now, what were the forecasts and hopes for these coins. Someone said that bitcoin would be $ 50,000, and the ethereum would be up to\
 $5-10 thousand. And as the last fall, everyone fell to the ground. At the moment, you hope that at least the price of the ethereum has returned to $ 1000
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 01:32:33 PM
Definitely Bitcoin, and in this there is no doubt. Note that I'm not saying that the Ethereum will not grow, it's just that its growth depends solely on the growth of the bottle) I hope that bitcoin will show all its power and hidden potential!
Activity: 82
September 19, 2018, 06:01:53 PM
ETH and BTC are showing signs of rapid growth in recent years and this makes the cryptoucurrency market more attractive to large investors.
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
September 19, 2018, 06:00:53 PM
Eth, because the future of Ethereum contains a lot more hopes than Bitcoin does. Eth has many advantages, such as faster transaction and lower transaction cost. So I will choose Ethereum.

Etherum is dying. Many ICO projects are selling it massively and price is falling. The currency needs some basic changes to recover.
Activity: 517
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 05:58:23 PM
In my opinion, bitcoin still dominates the crypto market this year because relatively fast price movements make one more interested in continuing to invest in bitcoin to create income every time. If you look at the current market situation, etheruem prices fall greatlyin, while bitcoin still has the opportunity to increase, both face the problem of great struggle. but these two coins have the potential to develop quickly and make people happy in the future .
Activity: 86
September 19, 2018, 05:47:26 PM
Ethereum is a relatively young platform, often fluctuating in price from the market, many people think that this virtual coin is of little value and should not be invested.
Pages:
Jump to: