Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC or ETH in 2018 - page 17. (Read 189221 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 04:46:15 AM
to choose in the year 2018, I would much prefer selecting the ethereum. because the prices are cheap so I was supposed to be a collection of many more. Unfortunately the availability in the market is so limited.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 04:39:56 AM
In 2018 between Bitcoin and Ethereum are both good and very potential coins. But both of them this year both have a downturn due to the decline in current market prices. But if seen, for the king of coins in 2018 this is still held by Bitcoin in the past 5 years. I think that would be natural for Bitcoin, because it's the favorite coin to date.
theat is true so this choice is difficult indeed but i prefer bitcoin right now i do not know why maybe it is just intuition
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 04:39:00 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?
it is hard to say as both of these cryptocurrencies are good and have their advantages and disadvantages
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 04:38:05 AM
In 2018 between Bitcoin and Ethereum are both good and very potential coins. But both of them this year both have a downturn due to the decline in current market prices. But if seen, for the king of coins in 2018 this is still held by Bitcoin in the past 5 years. I think that would be natural for Bitcoin, because it's the favorite coin to date.
Activity: 69
September 13, 2018, 04:30:24 AM
Ethereum will strengthen its position with new ICOs. At bitcoin there is only popularity. Perhaps ethereum will not be able to overtake bitcoin this year, but ethereum will grow in price faster than bitcoin.
Activity: 108
September 12, 2018, 11:37:05 PM
As it turns out, Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin will rise as other cryptocurrencies will rise, bitcoin will fall, as will other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 197
September 12, 2018, 11:18:19 PM
I think this year will be the year of bitcoin it seems. This is because the condition up to this point is indeed still lead the bitcoin cryptocurrency. and prepare for a surge in prices at the end of the year 2018. both will remain profitable despite the bitcoin will still be leading.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 12, 2018, 10:46:14 PM
Both bitcoin and ethereum will most probably continue to lead the show. Ethereum platform will continue to be used by upcoming devs of new projects for their tokens and bitcoins will continue to dominate the market
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 07:49:43 PM

this year there is no coin that rules, all coins are in the same condition, everything goes down. this is very surprising of course for everyone, but this is what happens. even bitcoin has decreased every day, so the other coins also go down automatically.

I think this is actually happen in the crypto world and we must be aware in this scenario. Also the prices are always fluctuant and volatility of the market also manage this risky scenarios so that the coins are affected. But the reamaining months of 2018 will make bitcoin to excel and hold its position as a king of all currencies and Ethereum will follow.
Activity: 165
September 12, 2018, 07:38:13 PM

this year there is no coin that rules, all coins are in the same condition, everything goes down. this is very surprising of course for everyone, but this is what happens. even bitcoin has decreased every day, so the other coins also go down automatically.

Yes, all coins have decreased in price, but I think bitcoin is more stable now than ethereum. Ethereum continued to decline and became hesitant to recover, but I still had great hope for ethereum.
Activity: 98
September 12, 2018, 07:31:32 PM

Activity: 623
Merit: 251
September 12, 2018, 07:22:20 PM
I guess bitcoin is still the best in 2018. Bitcoin is the one which is going to wall street soon. Bitcoin is the one coin that every layman learns to know first. Bitcoin is the one that has the first mover’s advantage. Bitcoin is the one that will soon see mass adoption.
I see no viable way in which another coin could possibly topple Bitcoin as the dominant coin.
Activity: 101
September 12, 2018, 06:42:24 PM
Choosing to invest in bitcoin and ETH are both very good for the future, since both are of great value in the current market, and there are plenty of rich people out there.
Activity: 137
September 12, 2018, 12:56:32 PM
Both are good coins but In my opinion ethereum will gain more then bitcoin. This is just my speculation do your own research before investing in crypto.
Activity: 34
September 12, 2018, 12:54:06 PM
I trust and believe in Bitcoin because I think Bitcoin is the beginning of the birth of Altcoins including ETH and Bitcoin will have a bright future compared to ETH.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
September 12, 2018, 12:51:01 PM
Now we knew it

I was firmly believe ETH could overtook BTC position in 2017 and a is a "Sure" in 2018
Seems like i am wrong

Perhaps because ETH are mainly uses as a token to crowdfund a project, when dump happens, everyone throw it
Activity: 42
September 12, 2018, 12:48:37 PM
Both bitcoin and etheruem are good to gain, but i think for these 2018, i will prefer to use etheruem, nowadays price was continuously increase and all the investors are continue on investing and make more fiat on the better future
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
September 12, 2018, 12:40:26 PM
Couple of months ago investing in Bitcoin was the better option, because the prices were a lot higher and Bitcoin is more stable. Now with the current situation in mind, I believe that Ethereum will have a lot more to catch up and will show better profit.
Activity: 184
September 12, 2018, 12:39:38 PM
It relies upon your speculation destinations and hazard resilience. On the off chance that you need to simply purchase and spare one cryptourrency, it ought to be Ethereum. I should caution you instead of holding Ethereum not for the black out of heart. In case you're the sort that frenzies offers when you see your speculation down 20-half at that point it's not for you. In the event that you will rapidly exploit, at that point it might likewise not be for you. On the off chance that you need to put resources into the long haul and keep going for no less than a couple of years.
Activity: 168
September 12, 2018, 12:37:33 PM
I believe that there has always been and will rule the crypto world bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of all crypto currencies. Of course I prefer bitcoin because this is the power of the crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: