Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC or ETH in 2018 - page 9. (Read 189221 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 05:47:53 PM
Bitcoin has been and will remain in the first place for a long time, and now all other coins and tokens are equal to it. Where will bitcoin go-there and altcoins including Ethereum.
Activity: 308
Merit: 40
October 02, 2018, 05:32:14 PM
In my opinion, bitcoin still dominates the crypto market this year because relatively fast price movements make one more interested in continuing to invest in bitcoin to create income every time. If you look at the current market situation, etheruem prices fall greatlyin, while bitcoin still has the opportunity to increase, both face the problem of great struggle. but these two coins have the potential to develop quickly and make people happy in the future .
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 02, 2018, 05:19:07 PM
Yes, everything remained in place it was predictable, bitcoin no one will ever budge, of course Ethereum is a great coin for investing and bitcoin too
Activity: 161
October 02, 2018, 05:10:31 PM
Bitcoin is the one who is going to wall street soon. Bitcoin is the one coin that every layman learns to know first. Bitcoin is the one that has the first mover’s advantage. Bitcoin is the one that will soon see mass adoption.

Ethereum scales worse than Bitcoin. Bitcoin itself, meanwhile, is on the verge of successfully scaling by getting Lightning Network, which will make it suitable for making small purchases quickly with very low transaction fees.

Bitcoin is simple by design. Its programming language is not even Turing complete. This gives it a very small attack surface. It’s been running at 1 block per 10 minutes uninterrupted for almost a decade now.

Ethereum has suffered from many problems, such as crashing during ICOs, the DAO hack and the resulting contentious hard fork. These are the kinds of problems you’d expect from a token with much more functionality, and therefore a larger attack surface.
copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 05:06:13 PM
The last 4 months, the dominance of Bitcoin has increased significantly, and primarily because of the weakening of the altcoins, which continues to this day. Unfortunately, at the moment it is not visible, any assumptions to improve the situation in the field of crypto currency.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 05:42:26 AM
Both are good variants for investment. Bitcoin remains the most popular option for the accumulation of assets. It gained good reputation and didn’t lose the leading position in terms of price and reliability. Nevertheless, it doesn’t mean that investors are not interested in ETH. Considering the youthful stage, the growth of ETH’s popularity is impressive. It ranks 2nd on the market capitalization and trading volumes after bitcoin. ETH developers took into account weak points of bitcoin and improved the technology with much quicker transactions and lower transaction fees. But at the moment ETH can’t keep up with bitcoin's price.
Activity: 168
October 01, 2018, 05:39:30 AM
I'll choose BTC because BTC mother of cryptocurrency and many people are more interested in BTC.
BTC price is very normal if compared to other coins, and I'm sure if I'm invest to BTC I will get a profit on 2019.
October 01, 2018, 05:02:32 AM
I think bitcoin will rule at the end of this year, seeing that the price comparison of ethereum and bitcoin is still far up to now. the highest fixed bitcoin on the market
But I think more people will stick to ETH in future because BTC has slow speed and high transaction cost. ETH is better investment than BTC, it has support of many people and still has a lot more space to grow.
Activity: 56
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 01, 2018, 04:43:10 AM
These two cryptocurrencies will be very popular next year. To guess what of them will grow it is impossible quicker. I think it there will be Ethereum
Activity: 63
Merit: 5
October 01, 2018, 04:41:19 AM
It is evident that bitcoin still owns all crypto territory and that is for now. Ether has huge potential because it has smart contracts!
Activity: 227
Merit: 12
⚫●● Ky-Ky ●●⚫
October 01, 2018, 04:37:56 AM
BTC may be called the king because of its value, but I think there are other factors in play to determine who's the real king. ETH is more useful as a project, its blockchain allows smart contracts, it has platform used by many other projects. So I would think more deeply on whom to call the king of crypto.
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
October 01, 2018, 02:33:55 AM
Bitcoin is more attractive for big investors, altcoins are more attractive for speculations. Decide what is better for you. But Bitcoin is something like stable coin- everyone knows that Bitcoin will be more and more expensive in the future.
Activity: 392
https://saturn.black
October 01, 2018, 02:28:40 AM
There is no one leading for this year because of bitcoint and ethereum and all coints are down, but I think bitcoint stays better than ethereum in terms of price, because the price for ethereum itself is currently falling dramatically
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 02:26:17 AM
If you choose between these coins, the BTC is still the best coin for investment.  Yes, the price now fell very heavily on ETH, but I think BTC is still more profitable.
If we think about profits, i think that ETH can give us some more profits as compared to BTC because we can see the price for Bitcoins is much higher than ether and it makes some investors hard to invest into btc.
Also ether is not much stable and its price varies a lot so we can really have some good profits in short term trading.
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
October 01, 2018, 02:23:49 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?
btc is probably my choice in 2018. because ether itself is experiencing a severe price decline. while btc is still stable. I think ether is currently also very suitable for use for short term trading. and can also be used for long term by buying it now and then holding it until the price rises.
Activity: 224
October 01, 2018, 02:08:21 AM
If you choose between these coins, the BTC is still the best coin for investment.  Yes, the price now fell very heavily on ETH, but I think BTC is still more profitable.
Activity: 512
September 30, 2018, 07:49:26 PM
We have declining market the whole year and BTC dominated the market. ETH lost a lot vs BTC in market share and in price ratio. BTC is still the most secure trusted and popular coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
September 30, 2018, 03:02:04 PM
Bitcoin appears to be holding its value considerably, it certainly hasn't been as volatile as ETH which has lost around 85% of its value since its peak in 2017.
Perhaps seller fatigue could be responsible for Bitcoin's stability? Whereas ETH as been subject to much FUD and huge sell-offs.

For 2018 - I would stick with Bitcoin - the less volatile of the two.
September 30, 2018, 02:55:24 PM
Domination Bitcoin is already above 52%. I think that such a trend can last up to 60%. And it certainly will lead to a strong drop in prices for ETH.
Activity: 108
September 29, 2018, 06:23:28 PM
the year will soon be over and it is safe to say that the best coin in 2018 will be bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: