Author

Topic: BTC or ETH in 2018 - page 149. (Read 189221 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 09:55:56 PM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?
I think ETH will be the king of 2018 because goverments all over the world are paying too much attetion on how to control Bitcoin but they forget that there is another coin that could be using as another "Bitcoin" is Etherum.

The Chinese goverment want to introduce restrictive measures to crypto exchanges, and South Korea is trying to take the crypto-exchange industry under the state control. It says about all the crypto currency and not about one bitcoin. And these news affect negatively on all coins
Activity: 365
Merit: 108
January 21, 2018, 12:36:13 PM
Bitcoin and Etherum bithr are like the father and mother of cryptocurrency.i think bitcoin and eth both will increase too much in 2018 but i will support eth more than btc.As btc is the king of cryptocurrency but the transaction fees of btc is very high and transaction speed is  too much less than btc.in other way eth transaction is too much fast and the transaction fees is very less.so i think more people will invest in eth than the btc.so i think eth will rule on cryptoworld in 2018.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 12:32:21 PM
I choose bitcoin. Because this is good time for buy bitcoin when value going down and i believe if bitcoin value will going up again in february. You can hold bitcoin from now.
Activity: 1330
C O M B O
January 21, 2018, 12:30:27 PM

for me, eth price is cheaper than bitcoin. so I will only invest on eth. I know, bitcoin value will continue to grow, but the problem is big enough value for me to buy. so i opted for eth. i think eth will bring profit in this year. and I am sure.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 12:27:49 PM
i think people are worried about btc i mean to say they are not trusting anymore on btc just saying whatever they are thinking on  their mind people who are connected with btc and other alt coin, i think they doesn't know differences between ethereum and bitcoin want to tell them just focus ones more ethereum is good but not will grow up then btc just see the chart of trading section also there they can get if they are heaving experience of trading section and investment first should think about it then explain to other about the differences between ethereum and btc,  both are good in my opinion will good both of coins in 2018.

In 2018, bitcoin and other coins will undergo a pump market like a bullish market, I guess. This will last the year and 2019 will be more important. Then 2020 will be the block halving year for bitcoin, that will change everything!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
January 21, 2018, 12:22:35 PM
i think and hope in 2018 be the ethereum year. i wish, eth price reach 40% of bitcoin price. its good for eth holder Grin
but, i know eth have good chance and future. and maybe no other altcoin will compete eth. but who knows
Activity: 254
https://www.soar.earth/
January 21, 2018, 12:19:58 PM
certainly they will have bright future. Look at 2017 development you will know why. They are used more and more in the life now. China cant beat them.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 11:31:28 AM
I still choose ethereum. because I think the movement is stable and the price keeps increasing.
Activity: 185
Merit: 3
January 21, 2018, 11:16:09 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum were really like scratching each other in competition in this early 2018 and I can't even decide what will be a better currency this year to invest at. Bitcoin had a terrible start this year, but it slowly recovers now week by week. It is not yet sort of "stable" to invest at but I think it will continue its ride to the 20000 US Dollars. Ethereum has been growing a lot lately due to new coins being introduced in the market for finance purposes. Generally, I would suggest to invest more in Ethereum but don't miss out investing a bit in Bitcoin because I think it will start growing again next month.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
January 21, 2018, 11:15:34 AM
i think people are worried about btc i mean to say they are not trusting anymore on btc just saying whatever they are thinking on  their mind people who are connected with btc and other alt coin, i think they doesn't know differences between ethereum and bitcoin want to tell them just focus ones more ethereum is good but not will grow up then btc just see the chart of trading section also there they can get if they are heaving experience of trading section and investment first should think about it then explain to other about the differences between ethereum and btc,  both are good in my opinion will good both of coins in 2018.
Activity: 618
January 21, 2018, 11:15:07 AM
I think ETH is the most valuable and most efficient cryptocurrency in the world. They are serving infrastructure for the ICO's and sure, Vitalin...
Many people believe in bitcoin because its value is so much higher, also many investors are going to invest because of the belief they can get much profit. But if think ethereum is also good coin to hold because in all cryptocurrency, it is the most popular altcoin and higher value than the others. And ethereum is the second best to bitcoin.
Activity: 714
January 21, 2018, 11:12:52 AM
Both are open source digital and are often used in non-identifying transactions.
Copper ether even has "digital currency" more than the digital currency of bitcoin.
Although both currencies operate on a technology platform called blockchain, many believe that Ether's technology is better than bitcoin.
So ether is more popular
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 11:08:49 AM
I think BTC still rule in 2018. Because some of new investor only knows about bitcoin for invest. So bitcoin will take the lead this year.
But, for many years onwards, ETH will take the rule, cause so many investor know about the benefit
I think bitcoin will still grow well this year because the crypto market is getting huge support from other markets, but bitcoin will not grow as strong as 2017. For Ethereum I Recognizing that 2018 will be the year that ETH will do great things that bitcoin has done in the past year. ETH is improving significantly and with the trend of ICO investment is very hot now, ETH can completely breakthrough in 2018. If I choose to invest in bitcoin and eth in 2018 I will choose ETH.
Activity: 378
January 21, 2018, 11:07:21 AM
In fact, investors have a strong belief in bitcoin because the currency has risen in value over the "terrible" rate in recent years.
However, in recent times the digital ether has also surpassed all of the major growth indicators in the market. Accordingly, the growth rate of Ether in 2017 exceeded 3800%, the growth rate of Bitcoin was 311%, the Dow Jones index increased 12% and Nasdaq increased 18%. It is possible that the Ether has greater potential than bitcoin
Activity: 564
January 21, 2018, 10:59:08 AM
Ether is a 3-year "digital age". This is also the closest opponent of bitcoin. The fact is that regardless of the rate of growth in value, it is also "too fast, too dangerous" like Bitcoin, but most public opinion does not pay much attention to ether as with bitcoin. I think ether will have more potential than bitcoin in the future
Activity: 210
January 21, 2018, 10:53:23 AM
I say try Ethereum this year. Experts say that, "Ethereum is [currently] known as the strongest, most resilient of the [cryptocurrency] networks". The resilience ethereum has shown while other cryptocurrencies are dropping is indicative that ethereum is “the next safe haven.” What’s made it more resilient is the ecosystem and the governance of ethereum are much more positive in their approach than Bitcoin. This year it will move from proof of work to proof of stake.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
January 21, 2018, 10:22:16 AM
I think BTC still rule in 2018. Because some of new investor only knows about bitcoin for invest. So bitcoin will take the lead this year.
But, for many years onwards, ETH will take the rule, cause so many investor know about the benefit
Activity: 574
January 21, 2018, 09:55:09 AM
For me both because BTC and ETH have potential this year they are rapidly increasing so it's nice to invest or buy to these two coins don't hesitate to get. BTC is the pioneer compare to ETH they have their own value if I were you I will choose both. Everybody knows about these two coins they are popular in this forum because of rapidly increasing.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 21, 2018, 09:49:29 AM
I prefer Ethereum & it will be huge potential crypto in 2018.ETH price rapidly go to the increasing.Within 3 months more than 150% pumping.Something confused about BTC because price a lot of reducing.But I hope it will be pump in February.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
January 21, 2018, 09:45:52 AM
I would chose BTC over ETH anytime. Even now, ETH is looking quite over-priced, and at the same time Bitcoin has lost close to 40% of its value during the past 2-3 weeks. I am not witnessing any real growth in terms of ETH users. But the Bitcoin user-base is increasing slowly and steadily, despite all the negative government actions in South Korea and China.
Jump to: