Author

Topic: BTC or ETH in 2018 - page 150. (Read 189221 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
January 21, 2018, 09:43:08 AM
Maybe I think in this year I'll chooes Ethereum because since days Bitcoin has on going dump and Ethereum taking advantage to step up but i takes many years to beat Bitcoin. Bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency. But i preffered for now is Ethereum because its price was extremely shock. Still these two are great competetors

Cmon, both Ethereum and Bitcoin has a lot of problems, they can't handle that number of users. The best quality of Bitcoin - his reliability. It can be used to make large transactions, but not micro payments. And lightning network wouldn't change that. Ethereum's network died after i dapp - crypto kitties! It can't scale = it has no future.
Activity: 249
January 21, 2018, 09:39:12 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?

Why not both? That two coin will boom this 2018. But for more ROI go for ethereum, since ethereum is still undervalued compare to the price of bitcoin now. But if you want for long term, go divide your funds in that two coins and sell when you are already happy.

My strategy is going to be to use both also but probably more along the lines of Bitcoin for the early months of 2018 and Ethereum in the later months, the price of bitcoin is too low for me right now to not invest in it and keep the funds in it, Ethereum I believe in more strongly but I think it will take a bit of time off after the increases in recent months.

We can never give up both. We will have both of them to save ourselves. But the growth potential of ETH is better than BTC. For maximum profit, I'm now planning to go with ETH in a bigger percentage.
Activity: 347
January 21, 2018, 09:39:01 AM
I think Bitcoin will remain at the top of the market.
But still I guess Ethereum will have the highest rise in price this year.
I bet on Ethereum.
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
January 21, 2018, 09:38:02 AM

Why not both? That two coin will boom this 2018. But for more ROI go for ethereum, since ethereum is still undervalued compare to the price of bitcoin now. But if you want for long term, go divide your funds in that two coins and sell when you are already happy.

My strategy is going to be to use both also but probably more along the lines of Bitcoin for the early months of 2018 and Ethereum in the later months, the price of bitcoin is too low for me right now to not invest in it and keep the funds in it, Ethereum I believe in more strongly but I think it will take a bit of time off after the increases in recent months.
There will be new good coins. But among these two giants we need both. For the long-term.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 09:35:13 AM
I will go for ETH.
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
January 21, 2018, 09:34:25 AM

Activity: 431
Merit: 11
January 21, 2018, 09:30:29 AM
Maybe I think in this year I'll chooes Ethereum because since days Bitcoin has on going dump and Ethereum taking advantage to step up but i takes many years to beat Bitcoin. Bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency. But i preffered for now is Ethereum because its price was extremely shock. Still these two are great competetors
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
January 21, 2018, 09:25:36 AM
In this year 2018, I think Bitcoin will still remain as the king of the cryptocurrency world. And if you are going to compare it to Ethereum, Ethereum still has a long way to take in order to beat bitcoin. But Ethereum beating BTC is not impossible in the next years.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
January 21, 2018, 09:15:18 AM

Activity: 56
Merit: 30
January 21, 2018, 09:12:25 AM
2018 will be a crucial year for bitcoin and ethereum both. In this year Bitcoin may set a new record, and the way ethereum proved it's stability , I really got enough belief on this currency. Rising and falling are nature of this market. But I think few more months are needed to settle the volatility. Thank you.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
January 21, 2018, 09:06:05 AM
I choose Ethereum, because the bitcoin network is almost speculative... and I think ETH will be more for long term investments.

Activity: 798
Merit: 251
January 21, 2018, 09:04:21 AM
both of them has the ability to rule this year because of the difference in strength, eth got lots of altcoins under it that can help it in the future while bitcoin shows its strength as a payment alternative through the years.
Activity: 182
eHarvestHub
January 21, 2018, 09:01:04 AM
I think ETH is the most valuable and most efficient cryptocurrency in the world. They are serving infrastructure for the ICO's and sure, Vitalin...
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
January 21, 2018, 08:53:46 AM
Bitcoins price has a lot of issue today and we cannot really determine if its price will regain again this year. Added to the fact that only 20% of this are not mined. I choose to invest this year to ETH more because it has a lower rate of loss than BTC but i still hold a little but on BTC while there still a chance.
Activity: 490
January 21, 2018, 08:51:41 AM
I think if choosing bitcoin is now too expensive and when the price will go down is difficult to guess, unlike Eth, Eth is still fairly cheap and a huge profit opportunity.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
January 21, 2018, 08:51:14 AM

I go for bitcoin and ethereum.  Both can be trusted,  I am deeply trust this two coins.  Hoping that this year they both stand in the market.

I agree with you that both coins are trusted when it comes to gain a profit. Anyways, i choose Eth as my long term holding because that coin have a potential to reach a high amount in the future especially in this year, and my bitcoin for my saving purposes..
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 08:40:09 AM
Ethereum Fundation is focused on scalability in 2018. When Ethereum can handle 50, 100, 200 transactions per second (and that's just the beginning) its price will sky rocket.

People are not aware how many projects (hint: hundreds if not thousands) are build on ethereum private networks only because public network can't handle the load at the moment. When it can, most of them will move to public network. Imagine that you instantly have 100x crypto kitties apps on the network using ethereum token and creating value. Can you imagine demand for ETH, the fame, the FOMO? Then you'll see how real bubble looks like Wink

2018 for sure is Ethereum's year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 08:31:03 AM
My heart goes for ethereum. Why? For me, ethereum is less hassle compared to bitcoin. In terms of transaction fees, ethereum if far more good compared to bitcoin. Also the transaction time, very far apart
Activity: 560
Merit: 145
January 21, 2018, 07:44:36 AM
if I have to choose between bitcoin and ethereum I prefer ethereum periodically, the ethereum market is greater in fluctuation rate when compared to bitcoin. bitcoin markets mostly focus on long-term investments.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 07:35:36 AM
BTC is going to set it's own standard in 2018 as usual.  As everyone expects it's value is going to touch $25 to $30k by December 2018.

ETH will probably reach $2 to $3k. 2018's ETH growth percentage will be more than 2017. It's market gap will set it's standard in market this year.
Jump to: