Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC or ETH in 2018 - page 49. (Read 189221 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 01:22:58 PM
I think it is worth investing in both coins, and you will not lose .
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
August 09, 2018, 01:03:41 PM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?

Definitely, bitcoin will rule the market because in terms of market cap and trade volume Etherium is really far away from Bitcoin. But etherium is a lot cheaper than Bitcoin so meaning that Etherium will be best pick for long-term investment wherein you will take all the advantages and have huge income if the market rises again.
Activity: 164
August 09, 2018, 01:00:38 PM
A believe that ETH has a good price now. It was around 0.15 BTC at its all-time highs. And as we all know the history repeats itself, especially in crypto when you are talking about such a great project like Ethereum with a HUGE infrastructure. But RSK may change it.
Activity: 224
August 09, 2018, 12:59:43 PM
Since the day we entered in 2018, all balances have changed in the crypto currency market and the volume of money has decreased. bitcoin and ethereum have lost much value. the bull will start towards the end of this year towards the bitcoin.
Activity: 139
August 09, 2018, 12:57:57 PM
I still choose ethereum

I love you. Cheesy
As I have ever mentioned in some thread. I love both Bitcoin and Ethereum, but if I ave to choose only One then it will be Ethereum!!
I always believe in Ethereum.
Bitcoin may be a bubble but Blockchain technology is not. And Ethereum with smart contract is not, too.
Activity: 182
August 09, 2018, 12:30:03 PM
for me.
I choose nothing because I know bitcoin and ethereum one of the known coins so any where you can invest. you should know how to trade so you do not lose your money and get more money.
Activity: 182
August 09, 2018, 12:22:46 PM
if I'm you choose the bitcoin because he's KING and that's first in the field of crypto currency.
You should be wise in getting out of money so you do not lose. and you should have trading strategies for more money to get.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
August 09, 2018, 12:07:39 PM
It is very difficult to predict what will be more profitable. Many events await us in 2018, both on ETH and BTC. But now at Ethereum the price is very low, so you want to buy it.
copper member
Activity: 153
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
August 09, 2018, 12:04:00 PM
I think that the ethereum will grow more and profits from the investment in the ethereum can be obtained more than when investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 81
August 09, 2018, 12:01:05 PM
In my opinion both bitcoin and ethereum will rule in 2018, but bitcoin will be more ruling than ethereum because many bitcoin experts predict that bitcoin will pump this year 2018.
Activity: 167
August 09, 2018, 08:16:25 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?
Now the price for ETH is very low.  And it seems to me that some of the coins are worth investing in ETH and investing part of the coins in BTC.
Activity: 238
August 09, 2018, 02:17:43 AM
It is difficult to predict who is leading in 2018, bitcoint or ethereum, because for now the market conditions are down, all coint prices are down, so it's hard to guess, for sure we expect the market to return to normal, so the coint price also increases
Activity: 98
August 09, 2018, 02:16:42 AM
I think Ethereum has more potential for development than bitcoin. However, bitcoin is still a monument of Cryptocurrency so it is difficult to compare.
Activity: 168
August 09, 2018, 02:13:08 AM
This year is very difficult for crypto, the situation can change at any time . But I think Bitcoin will be the winner
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 02:08:45 AM
I like Ethereum. I am even more pleased that many people are asking questions whether Ethereum can be the main thing.
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 02:05:43 AM
If we base it from prices I would say bitcoin will still be the most expensive coin more expensive than ETH, but in terms of performance and growth I think ETH will rule that line. It might growth to a few thousand $ increase in value however it will not defeat the current price of a BTC maybe not this year but I see a lot of potential of ETH to replace BTC in the coming years. Due to increasing transaction fees of BTC people will soon think of other cryptocurrency and that could be ETH. So if you are still starting out i would really advise to start with ETH rather than BTC if you want to earn large profits.
In general, I share your opinion about ethereum. I think in 2018 it will be more successful than bitcoin. But while it's too early to forget bitcoin, the lightning network will soon start working and it can change a lot.
I think you are wrong. However the development of ETH, ETH will not be able to defeat BTC. Why?
Because BTC is the main pair and BTC Pair is always more than ETH Pair. That is why the ETH cannot defeat the value of BTC capitalization.
Activity: 336
August 09, 2018, 01:59:00 AM
I believe, actually, that people are worried about btc, I have the appearance to state, in fact that they no longer trust btc, strictly speaking, actually they are thinking about the own mind of people who are associated with btc and another coin, I believe, in fact, that they do not understand the differences between ethereum and bitcoin, I try to tell them that they are elementary concentrated, more than more than ether, but will not grow up, and after that you will simply look at the diagram of the trading section and where they have all the chances to get, in case they draw a skill trading, and investments in the beginning are obliged to think about this, and then attributing other differences between ethereum and btc, both are not bad, in my opinion, will be good both coins in 2018.
Activity: 103
August 09, 2018, 01:05:12 AM
I want to vote for new coin. Example: HT, NEO. I saw in this year, both BTC and ETH are weaker
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
August 09, 2018, 12:58:52 AM
I'm sure a thousand percent percent that this year the main coin will be bitcoin. Perhaps someday Ethereum will be able to become a king, but certainly not this year. The fact that bitcoin capitalization is much more than Ethereum and quickly reduce this gap will not work. This year the main bitcoin.
Activity: 210
August 09, 2018, 12:55:04 AM
Ethereum is one of the best coin indeed right now and it will a wise choice if we will invest on it but still we cant deny the stability of bitcoin and how it works in those years! : Wink
Pages:
Jump to: