Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC or ETH in 2018 - page 66. (Read 189221 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 09:57:24 AM
In my opinion,in 2018 and some next year, BTC still the king of crypto. You can see BTC value is approximately 40% total of market. And ETH or some TOp altcoin never beat BTC or replace the role of BTC in crypto ranking.

Activity: 560
Merit: 109
July 17, 2018, 09:54:43 AM
I think that Ether this year will reach the price of 0.2-0.3 bitcoins while the BTC will cost about 14-16 thousand dollars!
Activity: 216
July 17, 2018, 09:53:28 AM
Bitcoin would be good for those who invest on a short term, because it seems like the price of bitcoin will fluctuate  but it won't do it on the extreme way like before, ethereum on the other hand, it keeps growing despite the drop on the market so it would be nice to invest on it for a long term.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
July 17, 2018, 09:50:52 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?
Bitcoin and ethereum is both popualr crypto now and i am sure that both eth and btc can be part of the future of this world but i am also sure that bitcoin is will always be better than ethereum because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and it has a lot of investor.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 09:49:28 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?
I think Ethereum will, probably, be a future #1 crypto currency in 2019.because Ethereum is gaining speed and momentum faster compared to Bitcoin.If you want to invest and trade for better profits, i recommend you go with Ethereum. Because it is suitable for all types of investments and trades.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
July 17, 2018, 09:41:43 AM
We are half pass this year and yet many people still believe Ethereum can overtake bitcoin. well for your information that is not going to happen at least for a couple of years. No  one really knows the future but i believe bitcoin will forever be the King of Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 168
July 17, 2018, 09:37:19 AM
I prefer bitcoin because I think bitcoin grows faster than ethereum and can rise rapidly this year. Ethereum not bad for investment but bitcoin is more stable with price.
your argument is right. But in my opinion i still hodl ethereum, cz in daily trade start from early year i always use ethereum. So i choose ethereum
I think next year the price for ETH will grow faster than at BTC.  This year was not the most successful.
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 08:57:23 AM
I think bitcoin is still hard to shift with other coins. I think bitcoin is superior to ethereum this year even up to 5 years.
Activity: 506
Merit: 11
July 17, 2018, 08:52:01 AM
I prefer bitcoin because I think bitcoin grows faster than ethereum and can rise rapidly this year. Ethereum not bad for investment but bitcoin is more stable with price.
your argument is right. But in my opinion i still hodl ethereum, cz in daily trade start from early year i always use ethereum. So i choose ethereum
Activity: 35
July 17, 2018, 08:44:15 AM
Bitcoin market dominance is a very high coin. There is no other token in this period that could capture it. My goal is not Bitcoin fanaticism, but do not forget that while the price of Bitcoin goes down fast, the price goes up quickly, but all coins including Ethereum go down.
July 17, 2018, 03:58:53 AM
if we talk about the short story, then probably ETH, because bitcoin is less agile in this regard, and in General why not look at other altcoins, some have somewhere to grow
It seems to me that a short term can be invested in both coins, because usually when the market is restored then the price grows on both of these coins.
Activity: 164
July 17, 2018, 03:42:05 AM
I think both coin is the best pick for 2018 but right now its good time to buy both coin in a low price.
Of course, both coins are good and worth investing in these coins.  It is difficult to predict which of these coins will be more profitable.
Activity: 104
July 16, 2018, 08:08:23 PM
if we talk about the short story, then probably ETH, because bitcoin is less agile in this regard, and in General why not look at other altcoins, some have somewhere to grow
Activity: 238
July 16, 2018, 07:48:19 PM
I think both coin is the best pick for 2018 but right now its good time to buy both coin in a low price.
July 16, 2018, 07:35:34 PM
I see the Ethereum movement is very good in my opinion Ethereum potentially take over the position of Bitcoin in the future but for this year Bitcoin will still lead the market because Bitcoin price is very high so hard to beat in the near future.
Activity: 208
July 16, 2018, 07:29:16 PM
I am a bit having a view according to perception that ethereum will turn out to be huge in its own however starting at 2018, I don't thoroughly observe that ethereum will be on the best given that it is still straightforwardly affected by bitcoin as should be obvious on the charts ofI am a bit having a view according to perception that ethereum will turn out to be huge in its own particular yet starting at 2018, I don't absolutely observe that ethereum will be on the best given that it is still specifically impacted by bitcoin as should be obvious on the diagrams of advanced coin trades.
Activity: 166
July 16, 2018, 07:10:27 PM
We've obviously known who stay ahead to lead the Altcoin is BTC. BTC very sturdy is at the top and the movement of the BTC was able to affect the growth of all Altcoin. And if BTC continues to experience growth is very positive because all Altcoin will also continue to grow.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
July 16, 2018, 06:51:44 PM
well,, i will say if bitcoin will always be the best cryptocurrencies in this world
and will never replaced by any others cryptocurrencies include ethereum Wink
Activity: 54
July 16, 2018, 06:46:26 PM
It's not even who rules and so on, and who has a place in the future,and who is no longer here and I think everything is obvious to all the defenders of bitcoin I advise you to buy a pizza for him and regret it all your life(a great replacement for money)  Grin
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 06:38:10 PM
You can't be comparing bitcoin with etheruem, it's just like comparing a wolf to a lion
Though etheruem have a great value, future potentials but you can't compare it with bitcoin.
It would only serve as an alternative to bitcoin,it cannot replace it either now or in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: