Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC or ETH in 2018 - page 61. (Read 189221 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 03:54:31 PM
It is very difficult to know which of these two great would be the best for this year 2018, but surely I think Bitcoin will remain for a long time the number one in the cryptocurrency market, since it is also the most popular and used by the
majority of people. I also believe that Ethereum will have a good year because of its potential.
Activity: 264
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 02:47:07 PM
I choose both options. I will invest in bitcoin and in Ethereum. These two coins will still be a couple of years dominate the market.
Activity: 126
July 22, 2018, 02:40:25 PM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?

There's saying that you need to buy at least 1 bitcoin before considering other coins and tokens

I think, it's a long time ahead that bitcoin will rule the market
Activity: 133
July 22, 2018, 01:23:26 PM
I think this year it is worth investing in both coins.  This is less risky than investing in just one coin.
Activity: 118
July 21, 2018, 09:15:21 AM
I think all the same price for BTC will grow faster than on ETH.  But I would still have divided the investment between the coins.
Activity: 31
July 21, 2018, 06:55:32 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum is both great and many people here in crypto world is investing there money with bitcoin and ethereum but for me Bitcoin always plays the vital role in this platform because of the market volume.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 04:55:19 AM
both are good coins and have high price potential, but ethereum has better price movements than bitcoin while bitcoin remains the highest-priced coin and remains the king of all coins
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
July 21, 2018, 04:19:58 AM
I think by the end of the year we will see roughly equal growth. But at the moment I would have bought BTC because its role in the market critobulus much higher. Yes, the Ethereum platform there are always new tokens, but the greatness of bitcoin is not achievable.

Bitcoin will still dominate more than ETH this year 2018. ETH will follow the footsteps of bitcoin, it will rise also but I predict that ETH still can't surpass bitcoin this year.
I agree with you because looking at the total market capitalisation and the percentage btc takes,  i say eth still has a very long way to go
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 03:59:45 AM
I think Ethereum has more chances, but let's see what happens, because no one can say this with certainty.
Activity: 84
July 21, 2018, 03:32:41 AM
I think by the end of the year we will see roughly equal growth. But at the moment I would have bought BTC because its role in the market critobulus much higher. Yes, the Ethereum platform there are always new tokens, but the greatness of bitcoin is not achievable.

Bitcoin will still dominate more than ETH this year 2018. ETH will follow the footsteps of bitcoin, it will rise also but I predict that ETH still can't surpass bitcoin this year.
Activity: 154
July 21, 2018, 03:18:32 AM
I choose Etherium, and I think it will be popular and popular for a long time!
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 03:14:14 AM
Now the price of BTC is growing faster than ETH and therefore probably worth investing in BTC to get more profit.

Bitcoin today is a product for the elite class that can afford expensive transactions. This is a dead-end road. To date, the most promising coin is Ethereum.
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
July 21, 2018, 03:08:16 AM
Still, BTC has a higher probability to increase its price even higher value but for ETH the price will increase but it will not cross the value of BTC. People who are holding both the coins will always have a great future for both these coins.
Activity: 140
July 21, 2018, 01:21:27 AM
It is bitcoin and nobody can argue that. It is obvious in term of price, popularity, acceptability and the rate at which people invest in them. Bitcoin is still the one ruling the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Look ARROUND!
July 20, 2018, 11:29:34 PM
Looking at the NYC dominance which is more than 45% right now, I'd say put about 60% of your portfolio in NYC and you can invest rest 40% in altcoins of your choice. Although established and top altcoins are always better .
Activity: 348
Merit: 102
July 20, 2018, 11:23:58 PM
Bitcoin is still the King of crypto currency, I see the price of bitcoin is increasing now. So, I prefer bitcoin than ethereum.
Activity: 336
July 20, 2018, 10:17:17 PM
Both. Bitcoin us warming up for another run to $30000 while ethereum is discovering new prices as a result of its development  and proactive solutions to it's  scaling problems.  2018 will be very positive for crypto in my opinion.
I also agree with what you say that choosing both can be a good choice. We know that Bitcoin and Etherum are the best coins today, they are ranked top in the popularity of cryptocurrencies. so it will make us comfortable to invest, besides both have shown a good progress in the year 2017 and now we also still feel the good prospect owned by both. I am sure if we can make good use of our money to buy Bitcoin and Etherum then it will make us easy to gain profit. The future of Bitcoin and Etherum is very bright, all analyzes say that it will make Bitcoin and Etherum one of the world's economic strengths.
with the ability to develop these two coins is very capable to produce results that are indeed satisfactory. this developing ability becomes a distinct advantage by having both of these coins. for both of them certainly be a coin that is very capable to be reliable every year.
Activity: 261
Merit: 105
July 20, 2018, 06:14:57 PM
I think that these two currencies are very important for the market. One as a means of launching new companies, well,  without Bitcoin, there would not be a market.
Activity: 161
July 20, 2018, 06:09:19 PM

As of the now it is more favorable is we say that bitcoin will rule this 2018. From the price trend bitcoin left Ethereum in dust again where Ethereum price falls while btc price still climbing steadily.
Activity: 98
July 20, 2018, 06:06:23 PM
In my personal opinion etheruem is better than bitcoin because etherum market prices can now grow faster than bitcoin because its popularity now allows you to gain more profit in ethereum than the bitcoins that start off.
Pages:
Jump to: