Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC or ETH in 2018 - page 84. (Read 189221 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 09:28:24 PM
This year I would probably have invested in ETH.  In my opinion the price this year on ETH will grow faster.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 02:13:49 PM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?
Bitcoin will be the first. No other currencies will exist. We need only one cryptocurreny, not 1600+..
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
June 23, 2018, 02:12:51 PM
Though bitcoin is falling, as it is falling,also ethereum is falling, I believe it will  be bitcoin again this year while ethereum follow ,let just agree this 2018 it will  be bitcoin again
To be honest, nobody can replace bitcoins unless they offer different technologies but have the same model
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 01:53:09 PM
I would have chosen both coins and divided them equally, both coins have proven themselves, if you want to earn, buy more promising coins that will grow more in percentage terms
Activity: 65
June 23, 2018, 11:55:47 AM
I think that if bitcoin can't prove to a high price at the end of this year, he will lose a large number of fans and people will start to transfer their money in other coins first and foremost in Ethereum

Agreed. That bitcoin fans can go to Ethereum. But I doubt it will happen so soon.  Yet bitcoin will take first place for a long time and will live for a long time.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
June 23, 2018, 11:49:23 AM
In my opinion ethereum will become stable same in bitcoin. The market nowadays is Falling and the same time they back to normal. Both is affected that's why I think it will stable.
True it may take time for bitcoin and ethereum to be stable again,
we hope that in the near future the price of bitcoin and ethereum can be stable,
we'll see later developments to be more clear
Activity: 56
June 23, 2018, 11:26:58 AM
I think that Ethereum could bring in more money than bitcoin because this year the Ethereum waiting for more changes. New algorithms and the abandonment of mining

Yes, but bitcoin will always rule. Ethereum does not have to catch up with bitcoin, even if it will bring more profit and have very fast transactions without Commission. Bitcoin is the beginning.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
June 23, 2018, 11:08:09 AM
I think that Ethereum could bring in more money than bitcoin because this year the Ethereum waiting for more changes. New algorithms and the abandonment of mining

I should say both. ETH price is continuously going down similar to bitcoin. So there are chances that you can earn profit form both but definitely return on invest in bitcoin is more compared to ETH but if both coins increases in their price at a time then definitely you can earn more by investing in ETH but the chances of this to happen are very rare.
Activity: 94
June 23, 2018, 08:14:03 AM
I still bet on ETH perhaps this coin has a ton of potential to overthrow bitcoin because of the sheer amount of perks that the coins has and the advancement of its tech compared to bitcoin which is really outdated and base on the facts right now it seems that bitcoins price is drastically these past months not really increasing in price pass 11k$ and this day also ETH is getting more advancements increasing its privacy,stability,etc this will help the coin reign among others, and i also believe that this year ETH will have more sales compared to bitcoin. the market maybe is falling and both is affected they maybe competition but lets hope for the good of both this coins.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 324
June 23, 2018, 08:01:50 AM
In the crypto community, disputes about which investment object is more attractive - bitcoin or Ethereum . Despite the relatively young age of the latter (the Ethereum network was launched on July 30, 2015), rather well-known persons of the world prefer crypto currency. They are convinced that soon the popularity of Ethereum will eclipse bitcoin.
Activity: 78
June 23, 2018, 08:00:34 AM
Though bitcoin is falling, as it is falling,also ethereum is falling, I believe it will  be bitcoin again this year while ethereum follow ,let just agree this 2018 it will  be bitcoin again
Activity: 196
June 23, 2018, 07:50:28 AM
Now bitcoin has fallen very much in price - we can assume that it is the Ethereum that rules. And it has really great prospects, because in 2018, a number of changes in Ethereum 2.0 are planned, in particular, privacy, security and scalability will be improved. But nevertheless, Bitcoin as a pioneer in the crypto world, and will remain the most popular coin.
Activity: 77
June 23, 2018, 07:31:47 AM
I think that if bitcoin can't prove to a high price at the end of this year, he will lose a large number of fans and people will start to transfer their money in other coins first and foremost in Ethereum
Activity: 238
June 23, 2018, 07:23:53 AM
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
June 23, 2018, 07:18:41 AM
In my opinion ethereum will become stable same in bitcoin. The market nowadays is Falling and the same time they back to normal. Both is affected that's why I think it will stable.
Activity: 50
June 23, 2018, 07:16:56 AM
Bitcoin. And it rules not only in 2018, it rules in 2017, 2016, btc rules always. It is the beginning of all cryptocurrency and if it even can be replaced - not with Ethereum at all
Activity: 90
June 23, 2018, 07:15:28 AM
I think it's too early to talk about the superiority of the etherium because we see how bitcoin and etherium prices are falling and these coins do not bring income to their owners.
Activity: 124
June 23, 2018, 07:14:11 AM
This year seems very cool. bitcoin will increasingly soaring price. etherium and also increasingly popular today. so much hope etherium surged in the year-end price. and I hope the etherium can reach $1500.
Activity: 22
June 23, 2018, 07:10:08 AM
Bitcoin and etherum, a difficult choice, but I think it's time we choose to invest in etherum because the price goes down again, even though the price of the bitcoin also experienced a decline
Activity: 200
June 23, 2018, 07:04:27 AM
The entryway is totally open for blockchains that utilization keen contracts, as ethereum, and I trust their potential market overshadows that of "store of significant worth" chains. Stages like ethereum are a working framework for decentralized fund and business. Ethereum has demonstrated a commitment to advancement no matter what and an adequacy that leaves almost certainly that it will be the fundamental stage for blockchain application improvement for a considerable length of time to come. This year and past, ethereum will proceed to advance and power applications will drive the following innovation age.
Pages:
Jump to: