Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC or ETH in 2018 - page 85. (Read 189221 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 23, 2018, 06:58:19 AM
The course of Bitcoin and Etherium is very dependent on each other. If Bitcoin begins to fall, then the Etherium falls. I prefer to invest in the Etherium because I think that it still has the potential for growth.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 05:41:09 AM
I think Ethereum is going to rise but I do not believe it can rule crypto like bitcoin. But maybe it can be better option to invest your money in ethereum this year. It has a growth potential. Actually I like both of them.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 05:31:47 AM
I think that both these coins are good, and if you buy, then you should buy both of them. Ethereum is a good and potential coin, but it also depends heavily on Bitcoin.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 10:52:06 PM
ill still go with bitcoin no brainer , bitcoin will stay there forever
his the foundation of all, every altcoins started because of bitcoin
at the same time bitcoin is the mainly use crypto and the only one that can convert
to usd if some coins can already converted , its because of bitcoin
they also want to be swap straight,
Activity: 174
Merit: 7
June 22, 2018, 10:49:55 PM
Bitcoin is the first working model of blockchain technology. It serves as an indicator of market health and will always have at least some value since it has a great amount of symbolic significance, even if it's not technologically modern. Maybe down the line 5-10 years we might see bitcoin fade out but right now it literally represents crypto to the average consumer.
Activity: 102
June 22, 2018, 10:34:50 PM
If you ask me where should i pick for two i prefer to buy both which i know both are very profitable even though the price is very low when time comes the price will rise the two coins will dominates the market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
June 22, 2018, 10:32:01 PM
I would like to choose ethereum but bitcoin always the king in the crypto world , ethereum considered as altcoin and altcoin always follow to bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 10:20:07 PM
Many predictions are convinced that the future of ETH in particular this year is better than other coins including bitcoin, it is certainly a passion for me to buy and invest ETH.
Activity: 224
June 22, 2018, 10:00:03 PM
Without a doubt ETHEREUM still. Most valuable , innovative multipurpose coin. With ethereum network and smart contract technology everything is possible and the core value of many projects.
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
June 22, 2018, 09:46:46 PM
always BTC is the king now and future I think if ETH have good chances to beat in very long term as of now and this year BTC is the king in crypto market
Activity: 12
June 22, 2018, 09:44:17 PM
it's obvious that BTC will be still the number 1 in the world of crypto currencies. Because it have the biggest values of them like in the ATH it reaches 20k dollars in a day and the others just pulling by btc but still salute to the other coins that change our life.
Activity: 367
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 09:40:45 PM
I think betwen bitcoin or ethereum is good altcoin and will be great in 2018, there are actually a lot of good altcoin options for the year 2018 you can see in the top 50 altcoin top marketcap, but if you want to make a choice between Bitcoin or ethereum which is better for 2018, the choice of asaya is certainly Bitcoin, because bitcoin has the best altcoin predicate in its class, let alone Bitcoin continue to survive amid altcoin prices are up and down and can not be predicted.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
June 22, 2018, 07:58:00 PM
I think that both these coins will go in parallel for a long time, so there is no sense to choose between Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 07:43:33 PM
In my opinion, Bitcoin is the coin that will rule in 2018.
Bitcoin has been a very strong coin since its emergence.
No one can beat Bitcoin until now.
Bitcoin prices are very high and no other coins can beat it.
I am sure in 2018 this Bitcoin will be the king of coins.
I know if Ethereum is also a good coin but Bitcoin is certainly the best coin.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
June 22, 2018, 07:41:03 PM
Bitcoin is too strong now for etherum, value of it is much higher than eth, so it's no chance for etherum to beat bitcoin, but maybe in 2-3years? it's really probably.
Activity: 90
June 22, 2018, 07:38:05 PM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?

Of course it will be Bitcoin. However when it comes to the possibility for growth or potential, I would choose Etherium. I think many would understand why
Activity: 154
June 22, 2018, 07:30:41 PM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?

The prices are really dumped now, but I think this is not a big disaster for ethereum and bitcoin. I believe that, they can reach better popularities and prices in the future again, so, I think it can be really good to consider about both for a long term holding.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
June 22, 2018, 06:56:01 PM
maybe a third option!

ETH had its fun this year and got pumped a lot. and usually altcoins only stay active for a limited time before a new altcoin comes along and takes their place.
it is hard to say which one at this point, there are a lot of them with the potential for sure. Waves is an example. even coins like IOTA and also my favorite ByteBall which added smart contracts recently. or maybe a brand new coin with same hypes.

when it comes to altcoins try not to limit yourself to only 1 or 2.

Agreed, but for me I choose Bitcoin , because it is a long term investment I can control my funds when I have a lot of time in waiting some profitable acts towards my bitcoin, Eth price has been great compare to bitcoin this past few months it begin to rise it gives me a second option in making my funds divided into some several means.
Activity: 101
June 22, 2018, 06:47:13 PM
I think that ethereum is more stable, but bitcoin will always be the best coin out there, so that is the best thing to do after all, it also depends on the amount of money that you have

I also have the same opinion with you. My hunch is this year looks like it will belong to etehrium. see his journey to provide enough optimism for the estimated price of the eth year end later, would reach more fantastic price.
Activity: 101
June 22, 2018, 06:44:51 PM
I think that ethereum is more stable, but bitcoin will always be the best coin out there, so that is the best thing to do after all, it also depends on the amount of money that you have

I also have the same opinion with you. My hunch is this year looks like it will belong to etehrium. see his journey to provide enough optimism for the estimated price of the eth year end later, would reach more fantastic price.
Pages:
Jump to: