Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC Price < $3000 soon - page 2. (Read 8034 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
August 25, 2018, 02:58:00 AM
If it goes below $ 4000, the market goes down. mining costs can not meet these figures. there is such a possibility but I think that you have set your own lower limit. It will not go down from $ 5,500.

I do agree on you, the market price is still pumping which means there are more investors today and it might continue to increase until december since there are more countries that has been legalized to cryptocurrency this year.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
August 24, 2018, 12:13:44 PM
If it goes below $ 4000, the market goes down. mining costs can not meet these figures. there is such a possibility but I think that you have set your own lower limit. It will not go down from $ 5,500.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 08:58:06 AM
I hope this does not happen.  If the price of BTC drops to $ 3000 this year, then we will not be able to make a profit before the end of the year.
Activity: 196
August 24, 2018, 05:26:35 AM
Now the price for BTC almost does not fall and most likely the price will not fall to $ 3000.  Soon, good growth should begin.
Activity: 44
August 24, 2018, 02:50:22 AM
I remember that when bitcoin dropped to $5.8k, the  price recovered back quickly to the $6k mark. That recovery is not very natural so I'm very confident that whoever that group who picked up bitcoin from that drop is a very powerful group that can also make another historical pump in  December.

there is too much support for it to go far below the 6k level.  A lot of manipulators have been trying to spread fud to buy up bitcoin for cheap so they can make massive profits.
Yes that is right that bitcoin has too much support from their investors, they are not letting bitcoin to fell down from that level, but even they are trying their best to continue investing their money in bitcoin so that bitcoin price can easy go too much high.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
August 23, 2018, 02:39:52 AM
Now the price is almost 6500 $ and I doubt that by the end of the year the price will fall by 2 times.  Soon stable growth should begin.
It is expected that at the end of 2018 bitcoin price will hopefully become doubt or even triply of the current price, It is expected from the very beginning that bitcoin price will reach back to its previous price and will even continue to increase too much  in near future. I hope that bitcoin price has too much potential to reach to 50000$ very soon.
Well, I think the price is still quite far from that price. but, I'm sure the price increase of bitcoin will continue to occur, but I don't know if the price can reach $ 50000. I just hope the price gets higher by the end of this year. well, this year is really very hard for bitcoin restraint.
Activity: 57
August 23, 2018, 02:19:54 AM
Now the price is almost 6500 $ and I doubt that by the end of the year the price will fall by 2 times.  Soon stable growth should begin.
It is expected that at the end of 2018 bitcoin price will hopefully become doubt or even triply of the current price, It is expected from the very beginning that bitcoin price will reach back to its previous price and will even continue to increase too much  in near future. I hope that bitcoin price has too much potential to reach to 50000$ very soon.
Activity: 11
August 21, 2018, 07:16:16 AM
Thankfully the Bitcoin price is not down to $ 3000. we can see the price is now $ 8500 and this is a huge price increase. I expect altcoin prices will move up like bitcoin prices soon. and certainly because a lot of good news that circulated, that's why price move up directly
This is an old thread actually, of course the situation is different, the price of bitcoin will not go down that deep and I think the current price is very far in below postions right now and we have received too much pain. I think the price of $6k has become the lowest price, we will not go down below than that, calm down dude..
Yes 3000$ is too low and I do not think that it is going to happen in near future, currently bitcoin price is too much stable and I cannot see any such a big reason which can crash the market and bitcoin price can low down to such a low price. I hope bitcoin price will very soon cross 10000$ and this will be a satisfactory situation for the bitcoin investors.
Activity: 30
August 21, 2018, 06:07:00 AM

Falling is not a option it seems now, only rise from here we should be aiming for it. And yes multiple times return within next few months is very much possible so buying at this rate is an ideal situation if people want to make money and not to regret later as then people feel that they miss the bus of the high ride.
We cannot ignore the possibilities but it is a fact that bitcoin price can even fell down from that level. But according to the expert opinion bitcoin price is not going to fell down anymore, but will hopefully rise more. Bitcoin price is even in current time trading in a good position and it in future it will continue to become more good.
August 20, 2018, 08:08:10 AM
Yes, the market is unstable and unpredictable, but it seems that the price of BTC will not fall by 2 times.
Activity: 79
August 19, 2018, 01:34:43 PM
Bitcoin has lost it's value but in thetime being it still stable between 6000$ - 7000$ and have the potential to go even higher so i do not believe it will go down to 3000$ anytime soon.
Activity: 196
August 19, 2018, 12:44:04 PM
Thankfully the Bitcoin price is not down to $ 3000. we can see the price is now $ 8500 and this is a huge price increase. I expect altcoin prices will move up like bitcoin prices soon. and certainly because a lot of good news that circulated, that's why price move up directly
This is an old thread actually, of course the situation is different, the price of bitcoin will not go down that deep and I think the current price is very far in below postions right now and we have received too much pain. I think the price of $6k has become the lowest price, we will not go down below than that, calm down dude..
Yes you are right.  The price of the BTC may drop to $ 3000 at any time.  But now the market has begun to recover and the price of BTC is growing.
August 19, 2018, 12:16:53 PM
Bitcoin will drop to $3000 soon, trust me

In my opinion, this will not happen this year.  I think by the end of the year the price will only grow.
Activity: 1
August 17, 2018, 08:43:01 AM
This is doable. It would actually bring us the much needed alt coin crash that going to wipe out the scams and shitcoins. I thank you for this early prediction, I wasn't so clear about it only recently I observed the same thing when XRP went underneath the adoption line then I figured out BTC's price have exhausted the trading pairs which means the alts are going to crash. So, BTC's price can just as easily go down to 85% loss from ATH, therefore 2500 dollar levels are possible, but I think 3000 is way good option to buy again.

So, what I was thinking here about is that since the exhaustion seems to be real, alts were barely able to gain naturally without intervention. So, I do reckon this level will be a very insanely volatile so more than likely after this it will immediately start upwards side trading. Probably one of the last window of opportunity for those whom didn't manage to obtain a full Bitcoin. I'd like it if the OP could re-visit this prediction and see if anything changed regarding his view on the under 3000 prediction.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
August 17, 2018, 08:22:37 AM
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
August 17, 2018, 07:26:24 AM

Falling is not a option it seems now, only rise from here we should be aiming for it. And yes multiple times return within next few months is very much possible so buying at this rate is an ideal situation if people want to make money and not to regret later as then people feel that they miss the bus of the high ride.
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
August 16, 2018, 02:51:28 PM
I remember that when bitcoin dropped to $5.8k, the  price recovered back quickly to the $6k mark. That recovery is not very natural so I'm very confident that whoever that group who picked up bitcoin from that drop is a very powerful group that can also make another historical pump in  December.

there is too much support for it to go far below the 6k level.  A lot of manipulators have been trying to spread fud to buy up bitcoin for cheap so they can make massive profits.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
August 16, 2018, 01:42:19 PM
It may be possible in the minds of people full of doubts but real crypto believers doesn't think that it will ever happen or doesn't ever really care at all as most of them are into long term plan.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 16, 2018, 11:17:03 AM
I am actually expecting that bitcoin will continue to drop when the total marketcap dropped below $200 billion.
But, like most people, we are wrong, bitcoin is just increasing its dominant and it's climbing slowly now, it's possible it will reach $7K.

Lol. Notice how quick the bounce is whenever we get close or a little under 6k? I also think there's someone or a group of people who in a way manipulate the movement when it comes to that point. So probably we won't see a drop to below the current all time low for 2018
Activity: 69
August 16, 2018, 09:45:33 AM
Thankfuly you were wrong with you prediction. $5800 was and hopefuly will be the lowest price level for BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: