Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC Price < $3000 soon - page 4. (Read 8034 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
July 20, 2018, 11:17:49 AM
Today is 20th of July. This person wrote it on march saying soon it will be less than 3000 dollars. Well I am checking the historical data and ever since he said that bitcoin never went under 5k levels.

I think this should be a lesson to everyone. If someone trying to tell you what the price will be in the future do not trust them. No one can know if and when it will go down. Going up is again a bit logical because we know that bitcoin is valuable and it will go up but we will never know how much it will go up and when it will go up for that neither.

We just know it will go up, we have no other details, we also know that it may go down a bit but we don't know how much and we know that in the end it will go back up. Those are all the information we can guess, aside from that no one like this dude can give you numbers and timing.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 20, 2018, 07:50:24 AM
Many analysts believe that after the price of bitcoin drops below $ 5000, panic sales may begin in the market. Investors and traders will sell their assets in the crypto currency. If panic starts, then a drop below $ 3000 will be possible.
well, most such analyzes just cause people to panic. well, but I think for now, bitcoin prices are still far from those prices, and I think that bitcoin will continue to have a high price. I'm sure that bitcoin prices are starting to improve from now on and away from the $ 3k price.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 04:03:22 AM
many people will shock when they see the price is down to that price and many of them will leave with desperate and never come back to the cryptocurrency. besides that, I don't think that the whales are only quiet and not doing anything to see the price is down, I am sure that they will support the price and hold the price to be back to the higher price again. maybe there will be any of instant dump that will happen in the market but then the price will be increased again.
Activity: 329
https://eloncity.io/
July 19, 2018, 03:48:26 AM
Many analysts believe that after the price of bitcoin drops below $ 5000, panic sales may begin in the market. Investors and traders will sell their assets in the crypto currency. If panic starts, then a drop below $ 3000 will be possible.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
July 18, 2018, 04:23:39 AM
I hope this will not happen, but if this could be happen then I think that will be the best time to buy bitcoin, because lower price of bitcoin is affordable to invest especially investors I think is waiting for a chance for them to invest in more cheaper price.
it is true, when viewed from one side it is an advantage if the price can drop to $3000, probably will be many people who want to buy. but on the other hand maybe many investors will be afraid to buy bitcoin again, let alone those who already buy bitcoin at >$15K,the fear is because bitcoin prices continue to fall since the beginning of the year. and there's no good news to boost the bitcoin price. two possibilities that could happen, but we all hope the bitcoin will return FOMO.
It may happen and may not happen to come around 5k dollar but impossible to see below 5k dollar and the thread is looking crazy as it reflects that Bitcoin is dieing which is a wrong perception. If the price increases tomorrow then these negative perceptions will change into positive so I mean to say that market situations are not permanent and if we are wasting or time so why not we invest here to contribute to the increase in price.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
July 15, 2018, 09:39:42 AM
The situation in the market is not the best, but the price of BTC does not fall any more.  And I very much doubt that in the next couple of years the price will drop to $ 3000.
yeah, I support you mate. BTC price will not fall below $5000usd. One thing I also realized is that it may be very difficult for BTC price to pass last year's price due to profit takers. Many people were fooled by the market last year for hodling their coins. I think that this year, people are not going to wait for higher prices before selling off their little profits. This will hinder the price from going higher as every little upward movement will bring the price back lower.
Activity: 183
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 05:11:57 AM
The situation in the market is not the best, but the price of BTC does not fall any more.  And I very much doubt that in the next couple of years the price will drop to $ 3000.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
July 13, 2018, 11:30:19 PM
If BTC prices fell to $3000, then the encryption market value would be affected by a lot of, BTC and altcoin prices also fell sharply, the heat of the market will also have no, encryption may enter the market bear market in an all-round way.
That is 50% fall of the current price, I think that will hurt us a lot if we will ever reach to that level again.
The confidence of the holders will be tested as it looks like bitcoin is dying at that moment.
Activity: 128
July 13, 2018, 10:49:32 PM
If BTC prices fell to $3000, then the encryption market value would be affected by a lot of, BTC and altcoin prices also fell sharply, the heat of the market will also have no, encryption may enter the market bear market in an all-round way.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
July 13, 2018, 06:37:43 PM
This did not even happen, i do not know why there are so many replies to this thread, we already know that it is impossible to see bitcoin touching those low prices at the moment
Activity: 155
July 13, 2018, 03:00:59 PM
Bitcoin will drop to $3000 soon, trust me

The price will not fall to $ 3000.  Maybe next year the situation will be worse, but this year it will not happen.
Activity: 581
Merit: 108
July 12, 2018, 01:18:33 PM
3000 dollars with the world lined up to support the crypto as its making way for centralized currencies  Roll Eyes

$3000 is a low blow,to the worsrt we might see $5000 but I think with institutional investors on the side lines we might get the relief we waiting for
Activity: 518
Merit: 13
SCARCITYDEFI.ORG
July 12, 2018, 01:14:27 PM
I'm almost sure that all this talk about bitcoin coming down to the level of 3000-4000 dollars is the usual speculation created to make all people unsure of themselves urgently sell their coins. Manipulators specifically lead you to a panic state.
Activity: 168
July 12, 2018, 12:45:40 PM
I see no reason for such a fall this year.  Most likely in a couple of months the price will only grow.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
July 11, 2018, 09:45:47 AM
Very much I doubt that this year the price for BTC will fall to $ 3000.  Yes, now the market is unstable and the price is falling, but the price may drop only to $ 5000.

The lowest price of bitcoin this year so far has smudged to 5,000$. Considering that it's the lowest price of the year, i believe that people are already buying during that dip so as we can see, bitcoin's market price is pushed up again reaching 6,000$ again and since we are already heading to December, i expect that bitcoin price will continue to rise from there on.
Activity: 91
July 11, 2018, 02:16:21 AM
The price of Bitcoin is not less than $3000.But I think the price of Bitcoin will fall from $6000 to $5500. I think Bitcoin's price will exceed $20000 over the next five months.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
July 10, 2018, 02:56:41 PM
I think that from the point of view of fundamental analysis this red market is result of whales manipulations but from the point of view of technical analysis this drop is natural, because there can be no growth without correction (fall). Also I think that falling have not ended yet. I think it will end when Bitcoin fall to $ 1200 - 3000 next 9 months.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
July 10, 2018, 01:59:54 PM
BTC's price will increase so much in the next cycle. Don't forget about it. BTC will reach its true price on the far future so i coukkd recommend to just buy it and hold.
Activity: 168
July 04, 2018, 10:49:16 AM
Most likely the price this year will not fall to $ 3000.  And how the market will recover the price will only grow.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 07:09:22 AM
Though a decrease is possible but $3000 seems way below the possible lowest limit for bitcoin. I believe bitcoin would never go below $5k for this century. Different might be the case after that. And it's higlhy likely for bitcoin to maintain a price between $10k-15k.
The $5000 price boundary is still on course, not yet broken but it couldn't maintain the $10000-$15000. A lot of analysis on price lately but most are done without regards to news which are previously considered.

I agree that the boundary is $5k dollars because it was pumping again right now, the price of bitcoins will not decrease to $3k dollars because whales today are investing a huge amount so cryptocurrency will pump again soon.
Pages:
Jump to: