Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC Price < $3000 soon - page 7. (Read 8034 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 05:45:58 PM
I see no reason for such a strong fall.  Most likely the price in the near future will only grow.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 04:59:43 PM
I don't believe that Bitcoin would touch $3000 for another decade. The least value Bitcoin can touch would be around $5000 and not a cent less than that since the Bitcoin potential and market cap is huge. I still don't understand from where you got the rough figure of Bitcoin least price and the price you mentioned will not be touched ever by Bitcoin.

Yes i agree to that, bitcoins is going on a large dip today but it will not just go down to $3k dollars because people will still keep on investing due to its cheaper price, so just hold your coins and wait for the highest price to come out before selling.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
June 21, 2018, 02:12:27 PM
I don't believe that Bitcoin would touch $3000 for another decade. The least value Bitcoin can touch would be around $5000 and not a cent less than that since the Bitcoin potential and market cap is huge. I still don't understand from where you got the rough figure of Bitcoin least price and the price you mentioned will not be touched ever by Bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
June 21, 2018, 11:41:23 AM
Maybe the market needs a 3K bitcoin so it can start over in a better way!
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 10:55:32 AM
I don't think that bitcoin will  be less than 3 thousand dollars, but I have heard that it might be around 5 thousand. I don't think, it's a big problem, I am sure the whales have something in mind, that's why they are dumping the price. By the end of the year we'll see tremendous changes, in this I am sure. So if you see such numbers, don't panic. Everything is according to plan Cool Hold and earn.
Activity: 123
June 21, 2018, 06:26:47 AM
I think it is very pesimistic prediction. Of course right now is not the best moment for crypto, but 3k looks very unrealistic in my opinion.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
June 20, 2018, 09:07:15 PM
Nope I don't think that the investors would let the price drop that low I think the lowest that it could get is around $5,500 not going to be lower than that,
But if the bad news keep on increasing then the people would panic then I guess you are right we are going to head over $3,000 soon.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
June 20, 2018, 08:37:10 PM
I think that we will never see such a price as 3000 USD again. I don't think that you can apply technical analysis in the cryptocurrency. The market is too volatile for this.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
June 20, 2018, 07:58:42 PM
It is very likely that this year the price of BTC will not fall below $ 3000.  Most likely in the near future the price will only grow.

Bitcoins price will not be going down to $3k dollars, bitcoins can go down very hard but it was very popular today to go down that much, so just always think in a positive way or invest a huge amount even more in order to earn more profit in the market.
Activity: 30
June 20, 2018, 07:03:02 PM
It is very likely that this year the price of BTC will not fall below $ 3000.  Most likely in the near future the price will only grow.

I doubt that bitcoins price will go down to $3k dollars because there are still a lot of people who are interested on cryptocurrency today so the price will still increase due to the demand coming from different traders in the market.

Though people speculates more about bitcoin price dump or pump. For me, it will not go below 6K$ or even 3K$ level. But, 3K$ is a good price to buy or invest. For now we are still waiting for another pump on bitcoin's price.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 06:23:12 PM
Its a period for checking brawely, think big guys gonna buy it for cheap price and waits for you let them do this
Activity: 168
June 20, 2018, 02:25:04 PM
Soon the market will recover and the price for BTC will start to grow steadily.  Therefore, this year the price will not fall to such a price.
Activity: 155
June 20, 2018, 11:30:24 AM
I don't think it will end up so bad as the price tag of Bitcoin going down so low to such ridiculous price of $3000. Why we should all hope for the aversion of this is because its adverse effect will be a reverberation for a very long time. This can actually cause many people to run away, selling all and leaving crypto for good.
June 20, 2018, 11:27:12 AM
The price of BTC will not fall to $ 3000.  I think this is impossible this year.  Yes, this year there will be no strong growth, but I think the price will grow to $ 12,000.
Activity: 644
June 20, 2018, 10:54:49 AM
Will BTC fall below $ 3000? Pessimism (or maybe realism, but we will see it in the next few months or years). There is high volatility on the market, so anything can happen, but I hope your forecast will not be fulfilled.
Charts and predictions are considered, but no one can accurately predict the price of bitcoins either in the short or long term.
It is now a downtrend, and it's going downhill from the beginning of the year, but nobody has a crystal ball, and the prediction of price drop and rising prices must be overlooked.
June 20, 2018, 01:36:19 AM
I think the price of bitcoin is not less than $3000.Now the market is in decline in value.now the price of bitcoin is $6635.41.How ever it is not possible to fall for $3000.I hope the price of bitcoin will rise this year .
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
June 19, 2018, 07:40:08 PM

I doubt that bitcoins price will go down to $3k dollars because there are still a lot of people who are interested on cryptocurrency today so the price will still increase due to the demand coming from different traders in the market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
June 19, 2018, 08:36:00 AM
it will be difficult to go down for this price, in accordance to the main rule of development: it could have ups and downs; and I think it’s normal. If BTC could be able to reach $3000, it will be the lowest level of its decreasing

Yes youre right, it is actually normal because the price is not that consistent as the other. The price is actually depending on how the market works and with that it affects also the value on its market. Base on what I understand and experience as well.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
June 19, 2018, 05:43:01 AM
it may happen when there is bad news about bitcoin, but I think many investors are looking forward to it and preparing their capital to buy bitcoin if bitcoin price can be under $3000, very difficult to predict the market, because many people have learned about bitcoin and do not want to miss cheap bitcoin prices.
Activity: 154
June 19, 2018, 02:04:23 AM
Everything is possible in this market now. No one knows where the price of BTC is headed.
One good news can trigger the bull market and one bad news can cause damage to the market.
Pages:
Jump to: