Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC Price < $3000 soon - page 6. (Read 8034 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
June 26, 2018, 09:29:50 PM
It is very likely that this year the price of BTC will not fall below $ 3000.  Most likely in the near future the price will only grow.

It is not most likely, it wont fall below 6k so do not worry much about it Also explain this to all your fans and people who you know that stay calm in this little dicey market and possible then start buying some of the coins available to cheaply.

Why do you think that this will not happen? Now a rather dangerous situation in the market. If the rate drops significantly below 6000 then the chance that it will reach 3000 is very large.

the price can go into anywhere and it could go down below $6k and we already saw this in a few days ago. and maybe a few days later, we can see the price get down again because I see that the downtrends are still there so everything can happen. but I am not expecting that the price will go down too deep again this time and if this happens then maybe people will get panic.
Many have panic already so I think it's still alright even if it will go down, we just have to trust the whales, they know what they are doing.
They can accumulate and then pump it again, I believe it's possible and I am waiting for that moment to come.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 05:35:20 PM
It is very likely that this year the price of BTC will not fall below $ 3000.  Most likely in the near future the price will only grow.

It is not most likely, it wont fall below 6k so do not worry much about it Also explain this to all your fans and people who you know that stay calm in this little dicey market and possible then start buying some of the coins available to cheaply.

Why do you think that this will not happen? Now a rather dangerous situation in the market. If the rate drops significantly below 6000 then the chance that it will reach 3000 is very large.

the price can go into anywhere and it could go down below $6k and we already saw this in a few days ago. and maybe a few days later, we can see the price get down again because I see that the downtrends are still there so everything can happen. but I am not expecting that the price will go down too deep again this time and if this happens then maybe people will get panic.
Activity: 504
June 26, 2018, 03:46:21 PM

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 26, 2018, 08:59:05 AM

Can someone inform me whether 6k is the break even point for miners? If so I wonder what would happen if it actually broke 6k

It already did yesterday i think. 5.8k and that's the new all time low this year, so far. A lot has been raising the figure 3k as the bounce support though personally i don't believe it'll go that low
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
June 26, 2018, 08:13:14 AM
I believe that your reason why Bitcoin will drop to $3000 in the nearest future although it may drop in value close to around  $4000 in the nearest future before the next move to $20,000 and maybe above before the end of this year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
June 26, 2018, 07:19:15 AM

Can someone inform me whether 6k is the break even point for miners? If so I wonder what would happen if it actually broke 6k
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 06:58:46 AM
Said it before, saying it again. It is not possible, not possible at all. IF (that's a very big if) bitcoin falls under 5k, they would be jeopardizing the profits of miners. The backbone of the community miners are, really. They're not like most of you in here. They're not in here for bounties. They're not posting mindless shit all over just to fulfill bounty requirements. They are the real community of blockchain.

Believe me, you won't like the idea of getting on the nerves of miners...

Put aside 3k, even at 5k, they would be rioting. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Stolen account. Airflame acocunt have been stolen look out !

Dont trade, talk or make some kind of business to this cunt.

More info here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23913134
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
June 25, 2018, 11:08:13 PM

Its not gonna happen actually, we've gone down too deep and if we go back to $3k it will make a big mess, and we're back to $6k now. currently the price reaches $6200 and steady growth occurs in 2 days, I hope the price will not go down under $6k again, and the price will rise again.. #hope
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 07:54:29 PM
Bitcoin will drop to $3000 soon, trust me

I really appreciate your prediction and your speculation. all may happen. but I hope the last point of price reduction is not up to 3k. maybe if that's the case, there will be a lot of demand in the market. and that will make the bitcoin price rebound again upwards. if the price is 3k, surely everyone will not waste that time to buy.
Activity: 293
Merit: 109
June 25, 2018, 01:56:09 PM
IT iz greaT. bUTcoin WILL BR AT $400. eVERUBODY WILL BUY (TO SELL ABOUT $400). tHE FUNNY HODLERS. nEVER LISTEN TO THEM, . iT IS LAST CHANCE TO SELL THIS CRAP EMEIDATLY!
Activity: 155
June 25, 2018, 01:28:48 PM
I don’t see bitcoin falling below $3000. It is true that market is red and for that matter bitcoin has been dropping in value for quite some time now but this does not guarantee that bitcoin will continue to drop below $3000. As far as there are quite a number of people who believe in bitcoin, there is no way bitcoin will drop below $3000 because, they still invest in bitcoin. This continues to place the demand in bitcoin on track although it is volatile. Bitcoin will drop in value but at a point in time, it begins to rise in value therefore, I don't agree with you that bitcoin will drop below $3000 soon.
Activity: 150
June 24, 2018, 03:57:13 PM
Now the price of BTC falls every day, but I doubt that the price will fall so much.
Activity: 434
June 24, 2018, 09:44:17 AM
It's been a talk before that bitcoin will not step down to 5,000$ mark since it went on a crisis for about three times clinging to 6,000$ mark. Now, it really happened already and if bitcoin will go down as low as 3,000$, i think it's time to get my bag ready because that's really a cheap value for bitcoin and it's very rare to happen. The lower its price gets, the better amount of bitcoin i can have in my bag too.

Yeah, it is an opportunity for the traders to buy when this time will come. Sadly, those who bought at a higher price should try to hold their patience because they will only lose if they sell their coins in this current time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 07:00:29 AM
It's been a talk before that bitcoin will not step down to 5,000$ mark since it went on a crisis for about three times clinging to 6,000$ mark. Now, it really happened already and if bitcoin will go down as low as 3,000$, i think it's time to get my bag ready because that's really a cheap value for bitcoin and it's very rare to happen. The lower its price gets, the better amount of bitcoin i can have in my bag too.
Activity: 490
June 24, 2018, 05:44:59 AM
This graph depicts that the  The value of  the BTC will fall soon and that will be the good time to invest for future  profits.
Activity: 101
June 22, 2018, 03:30:51 PM
Yes, now the price is low on BTC, but I doubt that the price will fall below $ 3000 this year.
Activity: 378
June 22, 2018, 12:57:59 PM
Bitcoin will drop to $3000 soon, trust me

I do not think that bitcoins will reach $3k dollar because people are starting to invest on bitcoins today so we can expect for the price to pump up again anytime soon.
Activity: 13
June 22, 2018, 12:46:49 PM
Whether it increases or decreases we are in both profit and loss
If it increases the sellers are in profit but the buyers are in loss but if it decreases then sellers are in loss and the buyers are in profits and it depends on the viewers point of view
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
June 22, 2018, 12:11:40 PM

Activity: 336
Merit: 3
June 22, 2018, 11:42:51 AM
3000 USD-Never
Pages:
Jump to: