Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC Stolen from Poloniex - page 12. (Read 167444 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
March 06, 2014, 12:25:43 PM
1.  Are you continuing to withdraw 12% from accounts?  If so you are no better than the thief that took the funds from you!

2.  I don't see any record of this removal of funds?  When or where are you recording this removal?  

3.  Is there an independent audit of your system?  
Activity: 2
March 06, 2014, 12:25:10 PM
Recharge COGR no Confirm why

id:[email protected]

thank you
Activity: 54
March 06, 2014, 12:21:54 PM
Uhm I'm sorry but generally, I ask myself how could you have not implemented a queue mechanism. I mean I understand that it' may add a bit of overhead, but it makes for a such a clean and error-prone implemetation in general. It's quite a basic thing, even a lousy dev like me knows that.

You sound capable. I can't see how such a person would omit something like this ...

I'm getting scenarios in my head where you needed a cash burst, ideally to buy more servers for the exchange, tho probably not.

Anyway i hope you restore them all.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
March 06, 2014, 12:05:39 PM
The exchange may be having issues my depoits are not showing up after confirm

maybe due to " global execution queue that will be processed sequentially" - means cash in and out will be slower
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
March 06, 2014, 12:01:56 PM
i can't withdraw my UTC.

account:[email protected]

Date:2014-03-06 11:35:19

Please help me to cancel the operation. I need to exchange.
Activity: 61
March 06, 2014, 11:55:54 AM
Respect to the OP

I just started using poloniex today .. Iv sent bitcoin with 10 confirms and its still not in my account yet ? Site probs backed up with requests .

Best of luck

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000
March 06, 2014, 11:49:55 AM
No one should trust this exchange if indeed it got hacked. Really it boils down to 1 strike and you are out. Out with the incompetent and in with the innovative and competent.
Let me know the innovative and competent.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
March 06, 2014, 11:47:43 AM
hi, busoni,
I got your site email  details about the hacker.
maybe, u can do more things

and , I need your agree to show the email information on some bbs , could I do it ?
Activity: 6
March 06, 2014, 11:24:52 AM
This morning at 10 o'clock i deposited 0.1btc into poloniex, but nothing shows up.
The deposit at 8 o'clock showed up fast..

Please solve this problem!
Activity: 10
March 06, 2014, 11:16:11 AM
You lost money, but win a lot of respect.
Life is tough, just keep fighting! Wink
Activity: 140
March 06, 2014, 11:13:40 AM
Ah, crap. I must remember to check this thread before doing anything at all on poloniex. My PMC deposit is now stuck in limbo, with nearly 200 confirmations too.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
March 06, 2014, 10:53:10 AM
i can't withdraw my RIC?
Activity: 42
March 06, 2014, 10:36:53 AM
sent LTC same situation, seems like delayed deposits

+1
Sent Q2C same  situation

Same here. I have numerous deposits that haven't posted for the past six hours. I also havent had any luck withdrawing my BTC. I hope this gets corrected soon.
legendary
Activity: 1105
March 06, 2014, 10:12:43 AM
Nice trick to steal hard earned Bitcoin, First open an exchange then make a plan and take off Bitcoin bcoz no body can complain for this Virtual currency. That is why so many Exchange all of sudden started popping every second day.

I am 100% sure these stupid exchange owner are main cause for this all.

This is direct mistake of Exchange owner , why Users will suffer for his mistake ?

Precisely my thought all along.

All too easy and no proof of any hacks.

It was theft, did the owner of Poloniex call the police?

Too many exchanges means not all can make a living and be profitable. It's like having 100 superstores in a village of 1000 people.

Temptation to steal knowing one's identify is unknown is great.

Only time will tell when we all get back the 12%+.....then this isn't a scam.

The ideas of shares, which i made clear is absurd, IPO, etc......could be the 2nd part of the scam.

Scam are done two ways - short game, small 'profit' and quick before moving onto the next target.....or.......- long game, big 'profit', attacking same targets.

The idea, without proof that Poloniex (tristan, Busico whatever) were not part of the hack/theft, everyone suddenly praising their honestly and transparency is laughable.

He gave all the info in the email. Not sure what more proof you'd like to have...

Also, it would seem that his identity isn't, in fact, unknown.

That email means jackshit. Anyone can type that out. There are some very gullible people on this forum who believes everything they are told.

My position is clear......only time will tell.

Identify? where?

Yes, your position is quite clear, though I so far find it quite lacking in the logic department.

As for his identity, I don't even know where you're going with this?
Activity: 462
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
March 06, 2014, 09:54:45 AM
i try to withdraw bitcoin out of the exchange, it still displaying PROCESSING for past few hours Huh

Same here.

But I think busoni will fix that as soon as he comes online.
Activity: 25
March 06, 2014, 09:42:35 AM
is poloniex down? i cant go to the site.
legendary
Activity: 1400
March 06, 2014, 09:41:44 AM
i try to withdraw bitcoin out of the exchange, it still displaying PROCESSING for past few hours Huh
Activity: 70
March 06, 2014, 09:26:18 AM
Why is my account at poloniex not generating a deposit address?
Activity: 462
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
March 06, 2014, 09:23:58 AM
Calm down.

He told us yesterday that if too many ppl try to withdraw, the system automatically freezes withdrawal (and maybe deposit) feature due to security reasons.

So as soon as he comes online he will sure activate the features again.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Bitgoblin
March 06, 2014, 09:08:42 AM
I understand that you have a problem but only with bitcoin .... The rest of altcoins why suffer?
Because if he coded bad, then all the site is affected?
Or would you rather keep it online, waiting for someone to steal the other currencies too?
Yea but he told us that the problem is solved.... so it's solved or not ? because it's not working that's for sure
Oh, he told us?
Then everything must be fine, nevermind.
Pages:
Jump to: