Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC Stolen from Poloniex - page 8. (Read 167416 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
March 07, 2014, 03:46:15 PM
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

A bit late to this thread, but I'd be happy to help you audit the code to prevent these types of things from happening again.  PM me for more information.

Thanks,
Rich

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.22 (MingW32)

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJTGiHrAAoJEK7em4+zEcVr/+UIALrcNt+2dHEY+NXLJ/V7xQ8a
kS6w701j7vFPdNao2ou6lHHrircTUzMgt29Aj1bRuL0x1tFAC2TNfAx4RXAH52a+
x5M52wQ6LNMl2qyQY8FKOt0VLn2VChhDgnPPLGXPQ5wURmJ09nLj6rYH0tk0uLb5
pEFXIwHMzhvAZqKPyrSvVnzr6Wr8OHQH/Quktyqof2/9uBqw5j+FbJVa8hxEz9Hn
pfxSG44VBXeadAo3aBPbUOt3dtQhFN6OcCc2bE9UfN0Tgicf8e0UB1AFmPxqnR5M
moJjXTF4mBvMkP8eHDD3iA16jsRw0G7RCdvqxlrpY+8lqGevYhGzyji1jVx03R0=
=gyga
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
March 07, 2014, 03:38:46 PM
I've just withdrawn my bitcoins from poloini with no problems Wink

same here. Took just a few minutes to get confirms.

Yes, a few minutes after hours of being completely disabled without any warning or feedback. That's awesome.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
March 07, 2014, 02:52:10 PM

same here. Took just a few minutes to get confirms.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
March 07, 2014, 02:35:35 PM
yep, the more he need to answer the mail, the longer it will take to fix the problem .

This is false. He doesn't "NEED" to answer mail. He can just work on the problem and get it done.

So far all I have seen in this thread is talk from Busoni.

Errors can happen.I still find it amazing what he does and also in this short of time:)

I agree. "Amazingly" he lost 12% of the total deposited Bitcoins on his own exchange he developed. Good job!  Cheesy
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
March 07, 2014, 02:33:24 PM
yep, the more he need to answer the mail, the longer it will take to fix the problem .

This is false. He doesn't "NEED" to answer mail. He can just work on the problem and get it done.

Errors can happen.I still find it amazing what he does and also in this short of time:)
Activity: 910
Decentralized Jihad
March 07, 2014, 02:25:15 PM
legendary
March 07, 2014, 02:23:36 PM

legendary
March 07, 2014, 02:16:22 PM
Guys, calm down.

Busoni is probably monitoring everything manually right now and has proven to be an honest person.

Your deposits are safe. Your withdrawals too. Personally I've waited 3 days to get a XCP withdraw and he finally kept his word. Just let the man handle the rush (AFAIK he's sleeping right now)

No need to whine here like a french girl every 10m, no need to sumbit a shitload of tickets.

JUST BE PATIENT

I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT ..... IM FUCKING LOSING MONEY U GET  IT Huh?? JUST FIX THE THE FUCKING WITHDRAW .... i won't use this fucking shit again
Well you dont really have a choice. I have also deposited my money and I am just doing some trading in the mean time

+1

I also noticed right now that i can't withdraw bitcoin from poloniex.

Just give this man a chance to fix the problems.
He is just a human like you and me and he needs time to solve the problems and also needs his dose of sleep just like you and me.

The ironic thing is you can deposit coins without any trouble eh?  Roll Eyes

Problem is getting funds out of the black hole.

There should be no reason why Busoni can't allow withdrawals of the "remaining" coins for all users. <---------- THIS is where his honesty comes into question.

Just allow withdrawals already so this house of cards can collapse.
legendary
March 07, 2014, 02:08:16 PM
Guys, calm down.

Busoni is probably monitoring everything manually right now and has proven to be an honest person.

Your deposits are safe. Your withdrawals too. Personally I've waited 3 days to get a XCP withdraw and he finally kept his word. Just let the man handle the rush (AFAIK he's sleeping right now)

No need to whine here like a french girl every 10m, no need to sumbit a shitload of tickets.

JUST BE PATIENT

^ Sounds like damage control. "Nothing to see here everything is okay."
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
March 07, 2014, 01:32:14 PM
http://laravel.io/bin/Wk8D
Temp fix, not by me... saw this in troll box worked for me

thx m8  Grin

Activity: 3
March 07, 2014, 01:05:26 PM
http://laravel.io/bin/Wk8D
Temp fix, not by me... saw this in troll box worked for me
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
March 07, 2014, 01:02:52 PM
Having withdrawal issues as well
March 07, 2014, 12:50:42 PM
Activity: 6
March 07, 2014, 12:28:25 PM
Guys, calm down.

JUST BE PATIENT

I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT ..... IM FUCKING LOSING MONEY U GET  IT Huh?? JUST FIX THE THE FUCKING WITHDRAW .... i won't use this fucking shit again
Well you dont really have a choice. I have also deposited my money and I am just doing some trading in the mean time

+1

I also noticed right now that i can't withdraw bitcoin from poloniex.

Just give this man a chance to fix the problems.
He is just a human like you and me and he needs time to solve the problems and also needs his dose of sleep just like you and me.
Activity: 252
March 07, 2014, 12:01:03 PM
i cant withdraw USDE,, what problem HuhHuhHuh
when can be fixed HuhHuhHuh?
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
March 07, 2014, 11:22:31 AM
at the moment i unfortunately also not yet been able to transfer some funds.
I'm always satisfied with  poloniex.

I think we just have to wait a little bit.

Activity: 910
Decentralized Jihad
March 07, 2014, 11:15:12 AM
Hey.. Poloniex..... Where is my BTC?  You are again blocking all transfers.  My account says you owe me BTC but when I attempt to withdraw my BTC total, all entries are blanked and I am effectively blocked from transfer?  What is going on?

I see tweets:

Poloniex Exchange @Poloniex
Withdrawals working again.

but.....nothing happens, why?Huh
Yes it seems weird for me too. Anyway, I hope not this shit again.

69.5 BTC

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
March 07, 2014, 10:58:42 AM
I'm really amazed by all the talk of 'Busoni is an honest person', and all his friends defending him. It just sounds MORE of a scam hearing all this - sounds very Italian mobster-esque. 'Yes, Tony. We can vouch for Tony - he wouldn't do you no wrong.' - then he shoots your friend in the head.

Busoni ran a business where he 'lost' 12.5% of everyone's money. How did he figure out the money was 'stolen' - he doesn't seem to be able to run a secure web site, or even one that stays up and working, yet he's constantly monitoring for stolen funds? How does he know that those funds were not just transferred out normally? How do we know he didn't 'help' his friends take those bit coins? Those same friends who praise him so much.

If he was really so 'honest', he would allow withdrawing of funds immediately for anyone. It all sounds really fishy to me. I have no doubt that within the next few weeks, you'll hear that ALL the bit coins are gone. Just waiting....

I have no skin in the game, so I'm not biased in any way - just an observer. I don't know Busoni, just what I've read here. Luckily I have no money in his exchange, so it's just a fun little reality drama for me to be entertained by.
Activity: 266
March 07, 2014, 10:53:41 AM
Guys, calm down.

JUST BE PATIENT

Pages:
Jump to: