Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTC-TC] Virtual Community Exchange [CLOSED] - page 62. (Read 316457 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
decentralize EVERYTHING...
I am getting the same thing trying to vie my portfolio:

Error:

Invalid ticker name. Capitals, numbers, periods, and dashes only please.

Not to beat a dead horse but..... +1

Heh, working on it.  I just rolled out some portfolio changes and it works for me, but clearly there's something I missed.

Add: Try again now... should be ok.  I changed the portfolio so that locked securities are in their own table at the bottom and it ended up wigging out if you didn't actually have any locked securities.

phew... thank buddha.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I am getting the same thing trying to view my portfolio:

Error:

Invalid ticker name. Roundhouse kicks and elbows to the screen only please.

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006
Lead Blockchain Developer

Error:

Heh, working on it.  I just rolled out some portfolio changes and it works for me, but clearly there's something I missed.

Add: Try again now... should be ok.  I changed the portfolio so that locked securities are in their own table at the bottom and it ended up wigging out if you didn't actually have any locked securities.

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010
Ad maiora!
I did. Called it a filthy whore, and a sonny-bitch as well. did no good. I need to see my value analysis. every 30 seconds. you guys are messin' with my ocd. not even kidding. fix this ASAP, rocky!
N_S
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Error:

+2
\
me too,how  to solve the prolem. just wait?

Did you try yelling at it?
Activity: 316

just wait
Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Error:

+2
\
Activity: 634
Just wondering on the thoughts of possibly having a public asset list, similar to BitFunder? Has this been discuss? Benefits and drawbacks of implementing this?

Mostly unnecessary as the asset issuers have lists of all shareholders already.  If btct.co goes down, the asset can live on with little interruption.

True but it also serves an additional function: it allows shareholders to indirectly know XXXX account owns this number of shares. In the instance of Labcoin, many investors are worried that the asset issuer could sell off shares. The IPO contract states that they would hold 30% of all shares for ownership. This method would assist in that.

This is what Public portfolios are for.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

Error:

+2
Activity: 560
Just wondering on the thoughts of possibly having a public asset list, similar to BitFunder? Has this been discuss? Benefits and drawbacks of implementing this?

Mostly unnecessary as the asset issuers have lists of all shareholders already.  If btct.co goes down, the asset can live on with little interruption.

True but it also serves an additional function: it allows shareholders to indirectly know XXXX account owns this number of shares. In the instance of Labcoin, many investors are worried that the asset issuer could sell off shares. The IPO contract states that they would hold 30% of all shares for ownership. This method would assist in that.
N_S
Activity: 238

Error:

Activity: 658
decentralize EVERYTHING...
I am getting the same thing trying to view my portfolio:

Error:

I got a weird one
My portfolio the ticker  
I should get listed XD
http://postimg.org/image/lqdm97t1x/3d084c4e/

I get the same thing, I was able to place an order still

Everything seems to be working if you stay away from your portfolio.
Activity: 560
Activity: 429
I got a weird one
My portfolio the ticker  
I should get listed XD

I get the same thing, I was able to place an order still
Activity: 196
I got a weird one
My portfolio the ticker  
I should get listed XD

Getting the same error on my account now as well
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
I got a weird one
My portfolio the ticker  
I should get listed XD
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
Some brainstorming after reading the LABCOIN thread and the fear that issuers dump their shares without public knowledge. Those are just some ideas and should not necessary considered as feature request, but as input for further discussions about this topic:

Implement a method to identify issuer shares. Ideally the "coloring" should prevail, even if they move shares to different accounts. Or implement a method to lock issuer shares, but I'm not sure how they could be unlocked then. Unlocking issuer shares by a vote could possibly fail, because there could be several reasons to veto the unlock by shareholders, even if it's congruent with the shareholder agreement. Another idea would be to make issuer shares visible to the public by default (this would be a selective public portfolio). Well, I'm not sure about any of those solutions..

Edit: one more - selling issuer shares could be bound to a required public news annoucement prior the sale for disclosure reasons.

Another (unrelated) idea which came into my mind after reading the changes in CIPHER's shareholder agreement: As far as I know a vote is consideres as successful, if > 50 % voters agree with the vote. It's an interesting idea to implement a voting veto. CIPHER wants to allow any shareholder or group of shareholders with >25% of the company to veto a motion, but I wouldn't go so far and leave it to the issuer, where he or she draws the line. Maybe rules like "if more than > 50 % agree, the motion is passed, but if more than > 25 % disagree, the motion failed" or something.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
getting an 'access temporarily denied' error when trying to login today?
Pages:
Jump to: