Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTC-TC] Virtual Community Exchange [CLOSED] - page 65. (Read 316457 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I want my deposited coins, wtf?Huh? this is fucked up!!!  moved from bitfunder to btct thought it was a goodmove, now I know I should have stuck with bitfunder. what a shady exchange, then people complain that weexchange is crappy, at least there after 6 confirmations you get your coins!!!!  here depends daily on the mood of the operator.

Geez, calm down, it's clearly a glitch and has never happened before.  Feel free to go back where no exciting IPO's come up.  Or is that why you moved here?

NO, thats the sad part. I'm not even interested in the pump and dump that happening with the IPO's. I just want to buy cheap shares from other securities.

+1.
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
I want my deposited coins, wtf?Huh? this is fucked up!!!  moved from bitfunder to btct thought it was a goodmove, now I know I should have stuck with bitfunder. what a shady exchange, then people complain that weexchange is crappy, at least there after 6 confirmations you get your coins!!!!  here depends daily on the mood of the operator.

Geez, calm down, it's clearly a glitch and has never happened before.  Feel free to go back where no exciting IPO's come up.  Or is that why you moved here?

NO, thats the sad part. I'm not even interested in the pump and dump that happening with the IPO's. I just want to buy cheap shares from other securities.

Honestly, this kinda changing of the rules by the operator on a whim without a notice, only degrades his reputation. just like the incident last week with US people.
Activity: 763

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Okay lets just give it soe time.. maybe the labcoin IPO stuff is keeping him busy and he doesnt know of the problem yet (Maybe)..
Activity: 259
Activity: 158
Why don't you adress this matter, when much needed Burnside? It smells so fuckin fishy!
– or – he is fixing this problem, instead of posting here.

Well don't you think an simple: I'm on it! Would shed some light here?
Activity: 630
Bitgoblin
Why don't you adress this matter, when much needed Burnside? It smells so fuckin fishy!
– or – he is fixing this problem, instead of posting here.
Activity: 158
Certainly hope so brother..  Embarrassed
Activity: 388
Save A Life, Adopt a Pet Today!
I do think something is not quite right.

My coins showed while they were confirming, once 3 had been reached, they did not get added to my wallet.  Was also trying to get in on the Labcoin IPO.

Probably something internal is lagging due to high load at the moment, but hopefully it will correct before 3pm cst
Well i did Monsieur.. and the question is open for everyone not to the one guessing.. surely someone would know about it or might have experienced it earlier.. 
Bitgoblin
The system uses a database as well as bitcoind-based system, its possible that both got out of sync. But it should be highly unlikely that the BTC are lost, the systems just need to resync. (Guessing here of course).

And how much time will the syncing take approx???
Did you even read?

If you read the asset terms as carefully as you read this post, I fear you might waste your money in random securities or scams...
The server was not available for a few minutes. I guess that created some sort of backlog which needs to be processed.

I don't think so. My transaction was showing 1/3 confirmations before, and is now not showing up at all except on the "Deposit History" page. My balance has also not been credited. It has 13 confirmations right now on Blockchain. Undecided
The system uses a database as well as bitcoind-based system, its possible that both got out of sync. But it should be highly unlikely that the BTC are lost, the systems just need to resync. (Guessing here of course).

And how much time will the syncing take approx???
Activity: 493
Merit: 262
The server was not available for a few minutes. I guess that created some sort of backlog which needs to be processed.

I don't think so. My transaction was showing 1/3 confirmations before, and is now not showing up at all except on the "Deposit History" page. My balance has also not been credited. It has 13 confirmations right now on Blockchain. Undecided
N_S
Activity: 238
Calm down, the issue will certainly be addressed!

I think people are jumpy because they want to get in on these IPOs. I can all but guarantee that won't happen.
Bitgoblin
Calm down, the issue will certainly be addressed!
Activity: 546
How long to get a verification email?

I signed up a couple hours ago and I haven't received one yet. Why is it taking so long? I've already deposited BTC and I want to trade but it won't let me!

And yes, I've checked my spam folder.
Activity: 245
Merit: 124

This is infuriating man.. first cannot place orders.. now missing BTC..
Activity: 493
Merit: 262
Pages:
Jump to: