Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTC-TC] Virtual Community Exchange [CLOSED] - page 66. (Read 316457 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
This issue really needs to be addressed.

Yes, and I would say, these IPOs really need to be delayed...
N_S
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
This issue really needs to be addressed.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
The transaction is there on deposits window.. what the hell.. Burnside.. where are my BTC  Cry

he spent them on labcoin
legendary
The transaction is there on deposits window.. what the hell.. Burnside.. where are my BTC  Cry

Same here, so it's not just the wallet that crashed.

It *seems* that the plug was voluntarily pulled here, without *any* kind of notice.

Burnside, if that's the case, that's not cool, really. But I hope it's not, and I'm just an ass panicking.
Anyway, this whole thing isn't looking pretty.
Activity: 245
Merit: 124
13 confirmations, first saw it under my wallet with (1/3) then it disappeared and 37 btc not yet added to my balance. hoping they are not gone and its just because of this crazy day.

I don't know about anyone else, but my deposit isn't showing with 1/3 confirmations anymore - it's just gone. And the wallet I sent the coins from is still out those coins. The transaction is still listed in the deposit history on BTCT, though.

I have exactly the same problem now. Cry

The 1/3 confirmations disappeared.
Activity: 140
The transaction is there on deposits window.. what the hell.. Burnside.. where are my BTC  Cry
N_S
13 confirmations, first saw it under my wallet with (1/3) then it disappeared and 37 btc not yet added to my balance. hoping they are not gone and its just because of this crazy day.

I don't know about anyone else, but my deposit isn't showing with 1/3 confirmations anymore - it's just gone. And the wallet I sent the coins from is still out those coins. The transaction is still listed in the deposit history on BTCT, though.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
11 trx and no coins in wallet.. not even showing 1/3 confirmations now.. burnside help  Undecided
legendary
So, I guess we're just supposed to sit & wait, missing IPOs Cry
Activity: 763
Merit: 500
I can confirm that the wallet deposits are NOT working, got 3+ confs but trx doesn't even show up Sad

+1
legendary
I can confirm that the wallet deposits are NOT working, got 3+ confs but trx doesn't even show up Sad
Activity: 245
Merit: 124
Pages are loading quite quickly for me now, but the /transfers page is displaying my balance wrong.

It says: (+ 12 BTC, 1/3 Confirmations)

However my txid already has nine confirmations.

Just a heads up. I'm sure it will clear up soon but also want to make sure it wasn't because of the timing of my deposit and that my coins are not stuck in limbo.
its the labcoiners.. stop hitting F4 you morons..  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
I agree, and in the spirit of this...

I apologize for the short notice, but in anticipation of the server load going forward we are going to be upgrading our database server today.  The interruption should be minimal, but I will almost certainly have to halt trading for a few minutes while we flip the switch from one to the other.

Crazy day for sure.

I know there are some concerns around the IPO process but I think in most situations we're going to leave it up to the issuer to take care of their potential shareholders as best they can.  From the exchange's standpoint, the IPO date/time is the moment the 5th required vote comes in, and that is not predictable so trying to put time restrictions around something that is unpredictable like that is just going to add heartache.

On thing that someone asked for a while back was to be able to receive an email notification of new issues being approved.  This is definitely something I'm on board with and will work towards implementing.  That should alleviate some of the issue.

Cheers.

Don't be sorry, you do a very great job and all "requests" are friendly suggestions! Wink

+1 for no additional restrictions. Notifications would be nice though and a default enabled trading lock might be an option to prevent something like what happened to LAB. This would eliminate the surprise of instant orders after the 5th vote and leave the choice of start time to the issuer. Of course the issuer could disable the lock before the 5th vote, if he or she wants.

By the way. Do you know if it's malicious intended DDOS right now or just an overwhelming number of active users?
Activity: 763
Merit: 500
I think its a DDOS attack, not everyone trying to login.
N_S
For some reason, I can access the home page and my account, but I cannot access my wallet page.

I just deposited 12BTC too   Sad 782e5a896d85ac957adec6a2c79a5c15c6337a91010700988374eb685aa4562a

Am I the only one? https://i.imgur.com/jOMpBtD.png

That page hits up the bitcoind several times for your current balance and any deposits coming in, etc.  It's probably slammed right now unfortunately.

Everyone's trying to get in a ton of deposits for the Labcoin IPO.

Make the pain stop! I see my deposit has 7 confirmations on blockchain, but I can't open the wallet tab. This blows.
legendary
Merit: 1006
Lead Blockchain Developer
For some reason, I can access the home page and my account, but I cannot access my wallet page.

I just deposited 12BTC too   Sad 782e5a896d85ac957adec6a2c79a5c15c6337a91010700988374eb685aa4562a

Am I the only one? https://i.imgur.com/jOMpBtD.png

That page hits up the bitcoind several times for your current balance and any deposits coming in, etc.  It's probably slammed right now unfortunately.

Everyone's trying to get in a ton of deposits for the Labcoin IPO.
Activity: 304
Merit: 102
I cannot see my Wallet page either
legendary
Merit: 1006
Lead Blockchain Developer
The last patch of btct.co lead to a downtime of several hours, if I recall correctly.

burnside: I suggest you announce the trading engine change prior starting the update, if it could have the same impact. Smiley

I agree, and in the spirit of this...

I apologize for the short notice, but in anticipation of the server load going forward we are going to be upgrading our database server today.  The interruption should be minimal, but I will almost certainly have to halt trading for a few minutes while we flip the switch from one to the other.

Crazy day for sure.

Hey Burnside,  I would like to suggest a standardized IPO share release process.  Some sort of announcement process where the issuer and/or yourself post specific date/time information, and maybe even a countdown clock announcing new IPOs.
I am making this suggestion because I am watching and waiting for the Labcoin release and would find this sort of standardized process helpful.

I'd say it's up to the issuer how they handle things and if they fuck up, it's their responsibility.

But I'm not sure, if this option is implemented and if it's not, this is a feature request: issuers should have to option to stop all trading activities. This could be default enabled for new assets.
Well, I didn't know exactly how to suggest something like this.  I just tried to word it politely.  I'm not a techy, maybe a countdown clock would draw too much traffic to the site and cause delays or the whole site to just go offline?
I would just appreciate, like many others, to have more info.  

But do issuers have the option of a nice big countdown clock?.... I guess they have that option here on the forum.

I know there are some concerns around the IPO process but I think in most situations we're going to leave it up to the issuer to take care of their potential shareholders as best they can.  From the exchange's standpoint, the IPO date/time is the moment the 5th required vote comes in, and that is not predictable so trying to put time restrictions around something that is unpredictable like that is just going to add heartache.

On thing that someone asked for a while back was to be able to receive an email notification of new issues being approved.  This is definitely something I'm on board with and will work towards implementing.  That should alleviate some of the issue.

Cheers.
Pages:
Jump to: