Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTC-TC] Virtual Community Exchange [CLOSED] - page 89. (Read 316457 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006
Lead Blockchain Developer
Is there any other way to increase the withdrawal limit? already enabled 2FA, there should have additional if the withdrawal address is locked.

I would tend to agree, that's a pretty good point.  I'll think about it a bit.

Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Is there any other way to increase the withdrawal limit? already enabled 2FA, there should have additional if the withdrawal address is locked.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
do you guys still offer naked shorting to inside players?..thanks
PM me again

eh, sure.

All you have to do is deposit 10k BTC and transfer it to "burnside" on the exchange. 

Then I'll consider programming in support for shorting.   Grin

dude burnie you rock man...ya i'm all about it can i write you a personal check?...you know i'm good for it  ..thanks
legendary
PM me again

eh, sure.

All you have to do is deposit 10k BTC and transfer it to "burnside" on the exchange. 

Then I'll consider programming in support for shorting.   Grin
It's back now.  Be gentle!

how do you mean?..you didn't figure out why it went down...lol i think i know why

It went down because my cron jobs piled up on each other.  Ran out of RAM.  Wink  It's a new one I just rolled out last night.  Working on a locking mechanism for it.

Cheers.

i see well back up now how do we list _ASICSOLAR_ your site is confusing...who does one contact? thanks

Cheers.

PM me again
I'll just put this here to get it out of the way.

CSS changes! AHHH! Fontsize different from what I'm used to! Worst thing ever! Unusable! I hate change! AHHHHHHHHHH! (*thud* sounds as people hit the floor due to aneurysms)

what part of the game are you referring to?..did try to break in and fix it fast ..thanks
Activity: 356
Merit: 255
I'll just put this here to get it out of the way.

CSS changes! AHHH! Fontsize different from what I'm used to! Worst thing ever! Unusable! I hate change! AHHHHHHHHHH! (*thud* sounds as people hit the floor due to aneurysms)
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
You can trust me, I have an avatar
The Android app stopped working one or two days ago and is still broken... is it a known issue?

I don't think we've changed anything in the api code that would cause that.  I wonder if the DDoS provider changed something?

Can you give me any more detail about where/how the app is failing?

Cheers.

The widgets won't refresh and says "null". If you tap it to open the main app, it opens, but no assets are displayed. Thanks man.
legendary
The Android app stopped working one or two days ago and is still broken... is it a known issue?

I don't think we've changed anything in the api code that would cause that.  I wonder if the DDoS provider changed something?

Can you give me any more detail about where/how the app is failing?

Cheers.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Bitgoblin
It's back now.  Be gentle!

how do you mean?..you didn't figure out why it went down...lol i think i know why

It went down because my cron jobs piled up on each other.  Ran out of RAM.  Wink  It's a new one I just rolled out last night.  Working on a locking mechanism for it.

Cheers.

i see well back up now how do we list _ASICSOLAR_ your site is confusing...who does one contact? thanks

done thank you sir! very interested in bringing life to btct.co_ASICSOLAR_..thanks

PM me.  I should be able to respond later tonight.

Cheers.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Thanks for everything man, you run a great service Smiley
legendary

It went down because my cron jobs piled up on each other.  Ran out of RAM.  Wink  It's a new one I just rolled out last night.  Working on a locking mechanism for it.

Cheers.

PM me.  I should be able to respond later tonight.

Cheers.

Cheers.

legendary

Cheers.

legendary
It's back now.  Be gentle!

I have to get back to my normal weekend activities, but will dig further into other hardware options this evening.

Cheers.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Could we get a status update?

Shhhh, he's sleeping!

Truth.  Hurts.   Grin

I've called my friend at the datacenter, he's looking into it.  It's just the php app server, not the db server nor bitcoind server.

It's been a pretty good month, but I've already spent 15 BTC renewing our corporate paperwork.  We'll upgrade this app server or load balance a pair of them next month, I don't want to eat into the divs too much more this month.  But the app server is still the chincy el-cheapo special (essentially what we had sitting around for free) that we started development on almost a year ago.   Cry

We'll get it back online soon as we can.

Cheers.

What hardware is the app server running on and what is the SQL server running on?  I sure hope thousands of btc aren't relying on old, low end tech!  I have a few spare HP dl360 and 380, 1U and 2U servers available since moving to vSphere and if that's an upgrade to what you are running on... need to think about upgrading.  PM me if you need any assistance.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
get ready to buy ultra low. woo hoo.
Could we get a status update?

Shhhh, he's sleeping!

Truth.  Hurts.   Grin

I've called my friend at the datacenter, he's looking into it.  It's just the php app server, not the db server nor bitcoind server.

It's been a pretty good month, but I've already spent 15 BTC renewing our corporate paperwork.  We'll upgrade this app server or load balance a pair of them next month, I don't want to eat into the divs too much more this month.  But the app server is still the chincy el-cheapo special (essentially what we had sitting around for free) that we started development on almost a year ago.   Cry

We'll get it back online soon as we can.

Cheers.

hi is this where you post a new security/symbol to be listed on btct.co ?

_ ASICSOLAR _

..i'd like to find out who to contact...you? thanks
Pages:
Jump to: