Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC transaction fees is going down. - page 16. (Read 4218 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 07:58:53 AM
The price is higher and the fees are smaller, it is getting better. The fees weren't high for investors as they roll with big amounts of Bitcoins, now when the fees are lower people who don't invest can use Bitcoin as a currency for buying stuff so it even better for them. I hope it goes even lower as the price rises, but that probably wont be the case.

it's important to understand that very often credit card charges for payments are 0, at least in my country it's so. Should bitcoin compete with that, tx fees need to be almost 0 too
Activity: 145
July 03, 2018, 07:56:23 AM
its great btc transaction fees are low right now this is time to sell your altcoins right now before the fees will high and your transaction will trafic. im pracmiting will the fees will stay it forever and i think people will happy for fastest transaction and no to delay deposit / widraw in our wallet. but the market is the problem it depends on how many bitcoin to widraw and deposit on their website account if you want to widraw it on their site it depends on your btc.

You are right, this is still the right time to make bitcoin transaction as the fees are quite low and will still not affect in our profit, yes soon once bitcoin rises again the transaction fees will rise too.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
July 03, 2018, 07:54:16 AM
I couldn't think less about the costs. If that is the thing that it takes for me to trade my Bitcoins, by then so be it. I have been getting an impressive measure of gifts from this advancement. I can't ask for additional. Besides, I see that the attitude of an impressive measure of certified Bitcoin supporters are like this. Bitcoin's bullish improvement all amid that time is a hard check of this. Clearly, there are obstacles, for instance, you can't use Bitcoin to pay for your holder of pop. There is reliably a chance to show signs of improvement.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
July 03, 2018, 07:42:53 AM
its great btc transaction fees are low right now this is time to sell your altcoins right now before the fees will high and your transaction will trafic. im pracmiting will the fees will stay it forever and i think people will happy for fastest transaction and no to delay deposit / widraw in our wallet. but the market is the problem it depends on how many bitcoin to widraw and deposit on their website account if you want to widraw it on their site it depends on your btc.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 04:12:09 PM
Transactions fees going low in this time. It's a entresting news for every traders. Perhaps Bitcoin buy and sell now increase more. This is a breakthrough for reducing fee bitcoin expansion
Activity: 1040
Merit: 538
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
July 02, 2018, 03:47:47 PM
The price is higher and the fees are smaller, it is getting better. The fees weren't high for investors as they roll with big amounts of Bitcoins, now when the fees are lower people who don't invest can use Bitcoin as a currency for buying stuff so it even better for them. I hope it goes even lower as the price rises, but that probably wont be the case.
copper member
Activity: 840
July 02, 2018, 03:39:32 PM
I think, this is a very good news for bitcoin investors. Bitcoin future is very bright  and if BTC transaction fees is going down. So that, many people will be interested in using Bitcoin.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 03:30:09 PM
In January I paid 5$ to send a bitcoins of 110$ value and I thought the fees was high. But last two days I did similar amount and I got to pay 2$ for it. I think if the network is less busy then fees is reduced.
Activity: 196
July 02, 2018, 03:26:47 PM
It is definitely a good news for all the bitcoin traders around the globe this is one of the well known issues of the bitcoin this step from bitcoin will definitely beneficial to bitcoin so that more and more will now invest in the bitcoin and gives bitcoin a new life and settle down the remures about the bitcoin.
Activity: 322
July 02, 2018, 03:16:19 PM
This is very positive news and it can really help to improve the current market situation because high transaction fees are creating a negative impact on its growth.I hope after the reduction in transaction fees the price of Bitcoin will increase and market move ahead.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
July 02, 2018, 09:26:11 AM
It is a very big news as from last some time its transaction fees was gone very big and it was creating a negativity against it because of high fee. This news is very encouraging for traders who do regular bitcoin transactions and it again get more attraction due to fee reduction.
Activity: 81
July 02, 2018, 09:11:35 AM
i think the recent price fall of bitcoin may have caused this. but this is good news for traders.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 06:49:42 AM
From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .
This is encouraging news for bitcoin users around the world. The high cost of mining has become one of the negative parts of Bitcoin and also the time it takes to complete bitcoin transactions. If the cost has dropped then one bitcoin problem is solved in the hope that it will be preserved. and these other hopes may be attracting more bitcoin users around the world to reinvigorate bitcoin prices.
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
July 02, 2018, 06:48:36 AM
Bitcoin always "thought" about the community. A reduction in fees, this is good news for the whole community.
Activity: 336
July 02, 2018, 06:39:13 AM
From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .
Yes the bitcoin fees are going down and thats really a good news but when you are having a lot of bitcoins to transfer then it can cost a lot... Even if you are transferring giving a low transaction fees there is a little bit risk of being unsuccessful.
Activity: 28
July 02, 2018, 06:07:13 AM
Since last few days i have seen that the rate of btc transaction fees has gone down i think that it is a good news for traders who deals in btc.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
July 02, 2018, 05:36:06 AM
If that is true then that is a great news because the transaction fees of bitcoin used to be more expensive than i thought back then and back then, i was just using the altcoins to do transaction since it is faster and also it has a cheaper rate for the transaction fee which is the most important thing to me. I hope that bitcoin will keep improving itself.
Activity: 64
July 02, 2018, 05:06:11 AM
Hi, I think this is good news for those who trade bitcoins. If you are lower commission, then there will be more trade.

It's nice to know that even if I'm not a trader I use to buy bitcoin. In that case their are many investor will buy for the low transaction pay. The price of bitcoin will raise again because of that.
Activity: 252
July 02, 2018, 04:04:24 AM

Good news, because all this time for some bitcoiners high transaction costs are a problem, if it is true the cost of bitcoin transactions has now gone down then one of the shortcomings of bitcoin has been resolved, and hopefully it will last.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 03:55:28 AM
Despite the BTC netwok transaction fees is now low some exchanges still persist on collecting high transaction fee per transaction. It will definitely help the BTC-FIAT traders to some only that BTC price has almost crashed to 1/4 of the ATH which has been a great loss to some traders already.
Pages:
Jump to: