Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC transaction fees is going down. - page 15. (Read 4218 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
July 04, 2018, 02:44:28 AM
Yes the fees are going down because of lightning network implementation but also because the price of Bitcoin has fallen but it is not profitable to mine anymore and many miners especially small time miners have shut down their miners and have finished with it. Only the big dogs and sharks will survive this hellish bear market as it slowly eats all the smaller crypto supporters and defenders who are now all capitulating and leaving crypto bankrupt. We are near that stage now with my Wife, we are tittering on the edge and not sure if we can survive these market conditions anymore but we are trying to stay.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 02:38:13 AM
This is True, and this is certainly very profitable for us Bitcoin traders, because with the cost of cheap bitcoin transfer we do not have to worry about paying too much for Bitcoin transactions. if we want to send Bitcoin to another exchange will certainly be more fun with the cost that has now been reduced.
Activity: 85
July 03, 2018, 11:12:34 PM
If the transactions are correctly synchronized, this can be temporary. This situation can last several hours. The bigger question is how this situation will evolve in the future. those who have already had time to rejoice, to rejoice not for long.
Activity: 182
July 03, 2018, 09:45:39 AM
Do you expect the fee market to work as the block reward decreases?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 09:37:13 AM
This is a good news for those who trade bitcoins and healthy sign for the market in general
beside the good news from the price of fee that decreasing make us make a conclusion that there are small people that sending bitcoin which is the interet people of bitcoin is decreasing too, and if happen again and again i think the price of bitcoin will go down too
Activity: 74
July 03, 2018, 09:28:21 AM
This is a good news for those who trade bitcoins and healthy sign for the market in general
Activity: 107
July 03, 2018, 09:24:14 AM
From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .

If the bitcoin market value today has been going down,of course transaction fees will follow.Most of the traders are holding on to their investment waiting for the high price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 09:15:28 AM
this is good news for bitcoin users in transactions and for big investors. many people will be interested in bitcoin investments and if bitcoin transaction costs fall while bitcoin prices continue to rise.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
July 03, 2018, 09:06:23 AM
Yeah its a very good news for bitcoin lovers. Its help to traders for more trading.  Smiley
Day by day bitcoin  transaction fees going down undoubtedly it's a great news for the bitcoin users. Comparing the last year end now it is much cheaper transaction fees, as earlier the fees were too high, as a result so many people didn't sell the coins. Now it is manageable as price getting less and also fees.
Activity: 135
July 03, 2018, 09:03:46 AM
The charges for conducting a transaction in the network of bitcoins have long been very small. I think the problem in the cost of transactions arises only in people who want to make micro transactions.
Activity: 110
July 03, 2018, 08:45:50 AM
Yeah its a very good news for bitcoin lovers. Its help to traders for more trading.  Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
July 03, 2018, 08:45:06 AM
From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .
BTC's fee will attract many Bitcoin traders. As a result, the daily trading volume will increase sharply and the value of Bitcoin will increase considerably.
That is one of the smartest ways to increase the value of Bitcoin and other altcoins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 08:42:21 AM
I couldn't ponder the expenses. On the off chance that that is the thing that it takes for me to exchange my Bitcoins, by then so be it. I have been getting an amazing measure of blessings from this headway. I can't request extra. Additionally, I see that the mentality of a noteworthy measure of guaranteed Bitcoin supporters are this way. Bitcoin's bullish change all in the midst of that time is a hard check of this. Unmistakably, there are obstructions, for example, you can't utilize Bitcoin to pay for your holder of pop. There is dependably an opportunity to hint at change
Activity: 314
July 03, 2018, 08:36:48 AM
This is True, and this is certainly very profitable for us Bitcoin traders, because with the cost of cheap bitcoin transfer we do not have to worry about paying too much for Bitcoin transactions. if we want to send Bitcoin to another exchange will certainly be more fun with the cost that has now been reduced.
Activity: 322
July 03, 2018, 08:29:13 AM
I think that this will not help the market in any way. Transactions on the network show the level of activity on the network. Activity is falling, which means that transactions are also falling.
Activity: 462
July 03, 2018, 08:25:31 AM
No doubt The fact that BTC transaction fees is going down is a good news but the good news comes with little good than it sounds to the ear,why becouse while the price of transaction was up transaction was proportionately going on, people did not withdraw from doing their transaction neither has their been a 100% increase now that transaction fees are low
Activity: 120
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
July 03, 2018, 08:25:00 AM
its great btc transaction fees are low right now this is time to sell your altcoins right now before the fees will high and your transaction will trafic. im pracmiting will the fees will stay it forever and i think people will happy for fastest transaction and no to delay deposit / widraw in our wallet. but the market is the problem it depends on how many bitcoin to widraw and deposit on their website account if you want to widraw it on their site it depends on your btc.

I am just curious what particular exchange sites have lowered their transaction fees. The transactions fees are lowering down because of bitcoin price drops too, hoping soon it will recover again without increasing high fees.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
July 03, 2018, 08:23:02 AM
As the bitcoin price decreases, so too do the transaction fees.
Activity: 168
July 03, 2018, 08:19:49 AM
It would be a big help to all of us because it will not less it anymore in our own profit.I hope that it is true and it will going to happen.It is not appropriate that fees is higher than the price of bitcoin.That includes fees and other coins prices goes down to.Sometimes transaction fees are bigger than what we are going to exchange because the amount is very small.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
July 03, 2018, 08:02:23 AM
Which exchange sites have reduced its transaction fee? Because I have not encountered it reducing down lately compared to how much its transaction fee was last year. And I think some exchanges adjust its price whenever bitcoins price goes up or down.
Pages:
Jump to: