Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC transaction fees is going down. - page 12. (Read 4218 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 12:26:02 AM
Let someone wallet to sell it and its amount will also increase similarly here, too. And I realize that the thought of so many Bitcoin supporters is really like this. There is always room to improve.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 09:09:11 AM
This is the good news for everyone who is transacting small amount of bitcoin because much less fee and we can any amount we want. also peoples can do more transactions really its helpful for everyone, but one problem is if peoples do higher transaction then its take more confirmation time on blockchain.
Activity: 475
July 13, 2018, 07:32:50 AM

I think it's better to beat the price of bitcoin because we can afford the bitcoin price and we also afford the fee for transactions for sending bitcoins to another wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
July 13, 2018, 06:55:28 AM
I guess fees will be even more smaller more after Schnorr signatures implementation. The proposal was released few days ago https://github.com/sipa/bips/blob/bip-schnorr/bip-schnorr.mediawiki
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
July 13, 2018, 06:48:19 AM
From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .
This is a good development. Bitcoin high transaction fee has been its greatest undoing for sometime now. If this can reduce, then it is a great one for bitcoin's future.
Activity: 140
July 13, 2018, 06:34:21 AM
THis is the good step taken from the management team of the bitcoin to reduce the transaction fee this can cause the more the transaction of bitcoin for buying and selling. This setup will definitely make difference.
Activity: 61
July 13, 2018, 06:15:55 AM
This is a very good desicion it will provide a more facility to the investers the transaction can be made more because the transaction orice is down and the bitcoiner will get more way to invest they have to pay more amount on the transaction but after this decision more invest will be made and the popularity of bitcoin will be increase.
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
July 13, 2018, 06:02:53 AM
From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .

This is a good decision made by the facilitators which will absolutely gaineore users because of the lower price transaction fee. The popularity of bitcoin will probably boost and more investors will be encouraged because ilat thelow proce you can do transactions, in addition it is more easily to do transactions with the use of bitcoin.
Activity: 168
July 13, 2018, 05:59:17 AM
I find the transaction fees are different in different locations, but some places are quite expensive, I always like to trade in Binance, where fast and extremely low cost.
Activity: 364
July 13, 2018, 05:58:32 AM
It's ok if the value of bitcoin now is going down decreased, But eventually it will increase again in a right time. You need to be optimistic and always be positive in using Bitcoin we should do what we always do in bitcoin to earn money and transact money to other people, joining campaigns there's a rainbow after the rain.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
July 13, 2018, 05:52:22 AM
Bitcoin transaction fees is decreased it's really good but not for traders when doing withdrawing from exchanges that fees more high than the actual transaction fees.
Activity: 175
July 13, 2018, 05:44:03 AM
I hear news like this to be happy gan. because sometimes when we ink the bitcoin transactions the balance we have is not enough to pay the shipping costs. With the decline in the price of these bitcon interactions will be something good news .
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 05:39:49 AM
Good news. I have been worried by the price hike on transactions but if it has really gone that down its good news
Activity: 56
July 13, 2018, 05:37:37 AM
There are several new technologies which (hopefully) will reduce fees in the near future. In the meantime, don't use coinbase. They have terrible practices which inflate fees and on top of that they appear to jack up transfer fees charged to users and pocket the extra. Short term you can transfer your funds to gdax and send from there for free. Long term, consider a different exchange.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
July 13, 2018, 04:55:41 AM
If the BTC transaction fees will go down I guess those people who left BTC will come back. We know that some of the user of BTC left because they say that BTC transaction is not fair enough. If this will really go down the increase of users will go high. We all know that there are a lot of crypto currency and some of the investors really look forward to the transaction fees because this thing really matters. As the competition of crypto currency increases the chances of decreasing the fees will surely follows thru in order for the crypto currency to survive with the competition.
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
July 12, 2018, 10:52:27 PM

Glad to see bitcoin fee is reducing, meanwhile the ETH gas fee is very high due the listing competition on exchange few days ago.
For holder, maybe transaction fee is not very important, but for trader it is very important because they do arbitrage trading often.
Activity: 75
July 12, 2018, 06:32:44 PM
i noticed that too, for example, blockchain.com usually take like 7 cents. However, it is yet to be implemented or reduced for most exchanges.the drop may be related to the increasing number of nodes running the lightening network.
Activity: 328
Merit: 2
July 12, 2018, 06:29:21 PM

That is really a good news and if it will continue many investors will invest in bitcoin again despite of market situation now. You know market is just a cycle sometimes up sometimes down but always remain as long as there is an internet crypto market will continue to rise. Lowest bitcoin transaction can attract people to invest in bitcoin that will bring the increase of demand and it's value.
Activity: 16
July 12, 2018, 06:28:33 PM
It is a good opinion if BTC  fees transaction goes down the investors will be happy if it is true and implemented and it can help all members in every transactions is affordable no need to be worried the paying fees.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
July 12, 2018, 06:22:49 PM
Thats a good thing, because the fees was really the bad part of the BTC transactions.
If it can help to attract more investors, it's wonderful, less fees, more transactions. Sounds good.
Yes it was really a good news to have low fees. More transaction will be made and many investor will go back become some kf them stop because they are losing some of their money because of the high fees this past few months. Since it was deceeasing now, people will not afraid to do any transaction and doesnt need to worry about the fees anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: